My Side Series 4

Snooze Edition, Queen, King, etc...

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Love this bed

Purchased the bed and it is the best thing I have ever slept on! I am pregnant so sleeping can be uncomfortable but I haven’t had an issue with this bed, my husband loves his side of the bed too!

Purchased in December 2020 at Forty Winks VIC, Chirnside Park.

Sashi Smith
Sashi SmithPerth, WA

What a waste of money

Not comfortable. Lots of hip/back and neck issues now so throwing mattress out and buying something completely different. Having really bad nights sleep. Has a hump in the middle and feels like springs are digging in. They is no softness left. The top was replaced a year and half ago. Same sagging happened again. Company refused to replace the top again saying it has not sagged enough. Mattress is not worth the pain and physio costs.

Purchased in July 2013 at Snooze WA, Midland for $3,700.00.

Comfortable and has a "real" 10 year warranty - 7 Year review

Purchased in October 2013 at Snooze VIC for $2,200.00.

Mark R
Mark R

First nights sleep. Very hard and painful sleep.

Mattress purchased was a series 4 blue/blue version. Very hard and completely different to what was tested in store.
Immediate pain and discomfort after one nights rest despite no history of pain.

Purchased in December 2020 for $3,000.00.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side
Customer ServiceMy Side

Hi Mark, we are sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with your mattress. So that we can discuss this further with you, could you please contact us on 1300 110 249

Faye B.Perth, WA

Believe the reviews and don't waste your money!

Got conned into spending $2600 on this mattress. Ok first 6 months but now WORST sleep ever. Every morning I can barely walk due to back pain, never had previously!

Purchased in February 2020 for $2,600.00.

Customer ServiceMy Side

Hi Faye, we are sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with your mattress. So that we can discuss this further with you, could you please contact us on 1300 110 249

Faye B.

Nothing to discuss unless you are prepared to refund my money in full.

ABSOLUTELY THE WORST!!!!!! DO NOT BUY

Every complaint on this page is true! I've had mine for a few months now and there is a definite ridge in the middle. Shoulder and back pain is constant and two huge dips on each side. I have had to place memory foam into top but its not helping. I'm now desperate. I'm contacting Consumer Affairs today! I've had enough !!!

Purchased in March 2020 at Forty Winks NT, Darwin for $2,799.00.

Customer ServiceMy Side

Hi Ruth, we are sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with your mattress. So that we can discuss this further with you, could you please contact us on 1300 110 249

Ruth
Ruth

Hi Ruth,
Please give our customer care team a call on 1300 110 249 and ask for our supervisors, I have let them know to expect your call (they are all caught up) , we will endeavor to resolve this issue for you! - Myside

Ad

Mountain between my wife and myself

We bought a series 4 green top Queen size mattress from Forty Winks because our previous 10 year old mattress was dipping where we slept.
What a mistake that was- after 4 months there was a larger mountain between us than the old mattress,
I was at the point of asking for a refund when I read the warranty and it stated that "body signatures" are desirable and appear as dips or a ridge in the middle of the bed--- WHAT?????
I am 70 KG and my wife is considerably less
We would not have bought this mattress if we had been told this in the beginning as the dips were the main reason for getting a new mattress, which we told the salesperson.
Not happy and are looking for a new mattress that wont keep us separated

Purchased in October 2019 at Forty Winks WA, Malaga for $2,000.00.

Welshy
WelshyWestern Australia

Worst mattress ever

Day one of having this mattress, I had nothing but back and shoulder pain resulting in physio, ultra sounds and xrays. I was told i had to give the mattress at least 8 weeks for my body to adjust my body never adjusted. Luckily for me forty winks swapped my mattress over to a sealy,.
A lady from kingsdown came to my house to check out my myside mattress and said it was as if it was missing springs or springs had collapsed . Listen to reviews dont be fooled into buying this mattress.

Purchased in August 2019 at Forty Winks for $2,000.00.

chrisadria
chrisadriaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst mattress ever

Purchased in January 2016 at Snooze VIC, Highpoint for $1,730.00.

Thankyou!! Forty Winks

Fantastic mattress from the first nights sleep, I have’t woke up with lower back ache, I dont feel my partner tossing anymore. Also so easy to make the bed, you are not lifting a heavy mattress to tuck the sheets in. I highly recommend Myside series 4 mattress from the great instore service to the delivery, what more could you ask for. Thank you! For such a great product

Purchased in October 2018.

Customer ServiceMy Side

Thank you for your feedback. We hope you enjoy your new mattress.

Shell
ShellBrisbane

Do not buy

Purchased in October 2018 at Forty Winks QLD, Logan for $2,599.00.

Samuel
SamuelCROYDON

Fantastic mattress

Went into Forty winks without any idea of what mattress to get. They staff clearly explained their products and I ended up getting a Myside mattress because my wife and I couldn't agree on the same feel. We've had it for around 9 months now has been the best mattress I've bought, both my wife and I have slept like logs since first day!!

Purchased in May 2018 at Forty Winks NSW, Bankstown for $2,499.00.

Customer ServiceMy Side

Thank you for your feedback. We hope you enjoy your new mattress.

Rew
RewCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Snooze- worst mattress

Purchased mattress after being assessed in store as the best fit us and highly recommended by Snooze salesmen . Within 8 months both sides of the bed have collapsed offering no support at all. Whilst the middle of the bed is like a ridge between the two sides. Has caused more problems re sleep and back problems.

Extremely disappointing. Very expensive. Don’t buy this product.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Does not live up to its promises

We've had the mattress for three years now, but both sides, particularly my husband's (which is supposed to be firmer and made for his body shape) collapsed into large dips. The company came and took it away once, returned as good as new, yet the same has happened again-but worse. We paid so much for a king sized MySide way more than we had intended because the Snooze sales person convinced us that this was the best bed for bad backs. They claimed this mattress is 'cooler' but it is not, and more comfortable, which it definitely is not. All untrue. We are so disappointed, and so uncomfortable.

Date PurchasedJan 2016

Luey
LueyMelbourne

Please please I beg anybody not to buy this mattress!

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Avril
Avrilasked
Series 4

Should I feel like my husband is up higher than me?

Denise M.
Denise M.asked
Queen

Should I feel like I am sleeping downhill from my partner on my my-side 4 mattress?

Danielle
Danielle

Same problem for me. Buying a Kingsdown mattress is the worst thing I've ever done!!

merv stark
merv starkasked
Series 4

After reading your reviews ,when my mattress is delivered can i test it to see if is as comfortable as the one in the show room? if not can i send it back? from what i can see sometimes the manufacturer gets it wrong.hope to hear from you soon. i was impressed by the one in the show room.

Sleep Lover
Sleep Lover

I was told that the mattress would take time to 'break in' because the new materials would compact and over time your body needed to adapt to the different feel from my old mattress. This took some time for us, but I believe the older the floor model in the store is the more the new mattress can differ, maybe ask your store how old the mattress you tried is. I don't believe you can return it if you don't like it, but I was also told that the manufacturer tests the mattress before they leave the factory to ensure they are made right - if that eases your mind a little, good luck.

Customer ServiceMy Side

Thank you for your question. Your mattress may feel different to the store model upon delivery, however we ask that you use the mattress for 6-8 weeks to allow the foams to soften and conform to your body. It can also take time for your body to adjust to a new sleep surface. Your warranty covers a manufacturing fault not a comfort issue. All mattresses are tested before leaving the factory. If you have a concern after the transition period please contact the store of purchase.

Get an answer from our members and My Side representatives

Compare all 8 My Side Series 4
CategoryMattressesMattressesMattressesMattresses
Price (RRP) $2,899.00$3,999.00$2,799.00$3,099.00
SizeDoubleKingKing SingleQueen
Manufacturer Warranty10 year(s)10 year(s)10 year(s)10 year(s)
Compare all 8 My Side Series 4