My Side Series 2

Snooze Edition, Queen, King Single, etc...

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Great bed and customer service

This bed is very good, had one issue with it but the customer service team fixed that up straight away!! Now it is the best bed I have ever slept on. I have no back pain anymore or anything. If you need a good bed, BUY THIS BED!

Purchased in June 2019 at Forty Winks.

Dave H

Dave HMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Complete Waste of Money

We bought a *MYSIDE 2018 Series 2 RED/RED Queen* from 40 Winks (Mile End, Adelaide) in January 2019, delivered first week of February 2019.
Despite regular rotating (it can't be flipped - "not needed" according to the salesperson) there are now very pronounced dips on both sides of the mattress - after only TWO YEARS. This is causing poor comfort, and lower back and hip problems.
Complete waste of money. Cannot recommend, nor will we shop at this retailer again.

Purchased in January 2019 at Forty Winks for $1,609.00.

Customer ServiceMy Side

Hi Dave, we are sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with your mattress. So that we can discuss this further with you, could you please contact us on 1300 110 249

Great aussie mattress

This mattress is amazing! Plus the fact that it is Australian made is awesome! The bed is so comfy, I used to have a sealy but it was bad! Bought this at Snooze about 4 years ago and its still good!

Purchased in November 2016 at Snooze NSW, Bankstown.

Hot nights

Purchased this brand new four years ago for about $1200, both sides green. There’s very little partner disturbance, which is good. But I’ve woken up regularly in hot sweats sleeping on this mattress solo, and with a partner. It retains heat like crazy and don’t think there’s any cooling/thermal distribution layers built in. Spent $300 for a gel overlay that made some difference but not a lot.

There’s also now a lump developing in the middle of the mattress and clear indentations where you sleep. The base of the bed doesn’t allow you to turn it over to rectify.

Plush runs more on the medium side I would say too.

Purchased in November 2016 for $1,200.00.

Sleeping PositionSide
Customer ServiceMy Side

Hi S Smith, we are sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with your mattress. If you would like to discuss this further, could you please contact us on 1300 110 249

Great!

Have been looking for a mattress for a long time, I used the forty winks bed match and it matched me perfectly! I have not had a bad night since.

Purchased in July 2019.

Customer ServiceMy Side

Hi Brennan, We are thrilled to hear you are happy with your new bed purchase. Thanks for supporting Myside. We hope to see you again in the future!

A decent mattress

As a single mum I needed something that wasn't too expensive but that supported my back, I have arthritis in the back. This bed has reduced the amount of pain I wake up with.

Purchased in October 2018.

Customer ServiceMy Side

Hi Sally, We are thrilled to hear you are happy with your new bed purchase. Thanks for supporting Myside. We hope to see you again in the future!

Reed S

Reed S

Good mattress

Very comfy mattress I really like to stay on it longer than I need, my partners also really like it! The price was a shock at first but the sleep made it worth while.

Purchased in July 2016 for $2,000.00.

Not the quality I had hope for.

Purchased at Snooze for $1,397.00.

Customer ServiceMy Side

Horrible horrible horrible - causes major back and leg pain (sciatica)

This is the worst mattress I have ever slept on and I am ashamed to have bought it. We got a great deal - Series 2 Gold/Blue for ~$800 down from $2000 (they say). Then again, no one has ever bought a mattress for full price, right? This mattress has caused me major back and leg pain, and also contributed to sweating at night and even pins-and-needles. So bad!

Purchased in May 2016 for $800.00.

Find out how My Side Series 2 compares to other Mattresses

Worst Mattress Ever! Shouldn't Have Been Sold It.

Purchased in October 2012 at Snooze for $1,279.00.

David C.

David C.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Had for 4 months it collapsed under bum. warranty didn't come month it got dirty on balcony and he wouldn't look at it

gave me extreme lower back pain.
firm mattress collapsed in such a short time.
warranty guy didn't lie on it as it had stain but only because the only spot to put it was on the balcony as he didn't come for more than 4 weeks

Purchased in February 2019 at Forty Winks for $2,100.00.

mumma bear

mumma bearMelbourne

Absolute garbage and sagging is disgusting

Saiesman knew I had back issues with fusion but still proceeded to sell me this mattress, wish I read the reviews before I made the purchase

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Customer ServiceMy Side

Thank you for your feedback. Your mattress has a 10 year manufacturing warranty, if you feel there is a manufacturing fault with the mattress please contact the store where the mattress was purchased and your concerns will be investigated further.

Skellycog

SkellycogForbes

Great product

I loved that we could tailor our mattress preferences separately. I found the pricing reasonable and the customer service team were prompt and helpful when I had a question regarding the colour coding. We have had it about a month now and I have no issues. I'm finding the mattress excellent - comfortable and supportive.

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Customer ServiceMy Side

Thank you for your feedback. We hope you continue to enjoy your mattress.

Debbie Dean

Debbie DeanCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Too hard not like the one in the store at all

The topper isn’t thick anymore so bed is as hard as s rock
Spoke to snooze and they also ordered the wrong color .. I got red not blue
One costly piece of crap

Date PurchasedJuly 2017

Worst mattress sore neck with in 3 months

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

worst

Sagging already after 1 month. Why is series 2 still being sold by Snooze if this product has been discontinued? Very uncomfortable and very disappointed in the sales person at Snooze. Will never purchase from them again or recommend the store.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Jackie

JackiePhilly

Worst MATTRESS!!! Don't buy!

I have had this awful mattress for 4 years or more, but because of how much it was I have been dealing with all the issues that has come with this product. I have never had back problems until a few years ago (not long after purchase) now I'm on my 2nd year of pain injections. When you have someone come out because of the warranty- they find all ways to not want to help replace the crapSide. Just wondering if anyone else who got suckered into this, what did you do? Buy a new one or try to add a mattress topper to try and get a few (I'd say days) years out of it??

Date PurchasedSept 2012

Worst mattress

Date PurchasedSept 2010

t00dles

t00dlesQLD, 4000

Worst Mattress!

After a few months the mattress gave me intense leg numbness and tingling feet and an aching back. My chiropractor told me the mattress was damaging my spine and playing havoc with my circulation. I've already had the warranty person come and check the mattress for faults, but I already knew the only fault was that I had purchased a very uncomfortable and non supportive mattress which was a complete waste of money! Ended up donating it to an op shop and feel very sorry for the person who buys it! I wish I had received a bit of my money back to purchase a better mattress but reading everyone else's reviews, it seems I am not the only one who has been ripped off!

Date PurchasedApr 2014
Customer ServiceMy Side

Thank you for your feedback. Unfortunately not every product is suited to everyone. As the manufacturer we are able to assess your mattress for a manufacturing fault.

Waste of money

Never usually write reviews but needed to warn people to not purchase this mattress, wish I did more research before I did.
I've had this mattress now for over a month and have woken up every morning with back pain I never previously had and also causing me to miss sleep during the night. Really uncomfortable and I paid so much money, I feel completely ripped off. This company really need to look into this

Date PurchasedSept 2016