My Side Series 2

My Side Series 2 Questions & Answers

Snooze Edition, Queen, King Single, etc...

7 questions from our users

育祥 蔣.
育祥 蔣.asked
Series 2

where is the mattress made from?

Kellasked
Series 2

Hi, we have a My side series 2 (2014) pillowtop red / red. Can anybody please advise how much this matress weighs? We are looking to put this matress on struts and need the total weight.

Hey Kell!
What size mattress do you have? As the weight will be dependant on this.
Look forward to your reply.
- Myside

Kell

Ah that would of been good to note lol. We have a King.

Hi again Kell!
I have spoken to the team and it appears that your mattress weighs ~ 47kg.
Let us know if you need anymore help!
Have a great day :)

Skellycog
Skellycogasked
Series 2

Hi, we just received our series 2 my side blue/red but can’t remember whose side is which. I know I was to gave the softer side and my partner the former - which is which?

Customer ServiceMy Side

Thank you for your message. The softer side of your mattress is the blue side, the red is the firmer side.

unami22
unami22asked
Series 2

Hello, We seem to be getting conflicting info. Does the My Side Series 2 Red/Red have a pillow top? Thanks.

Customer ServiceMy Side

It will depend on which range you are referring to: 2014 range - pillow top, 2014 range - pillow top, 2015 range - NO pillow top, 2016 - pillow top.

Vega
Vegaasked
Series 2

Hi, Can mattress be flipped over, as we were told in snooze store?

THG123
THG123

Ours can't be.

Customer ServiceMy Side

The My Side mattress cannot be flipped over, due to the pillow top. You can rotate the mattress if you would like to.

Cathyasked
Series 2

I took delivery of a series 2 green mattress on the 14th September. The lady in the shop was really helpful and when I tried it in the shop it felt wonderful, so much so that I even bought the 'my side pillow' as well. At first I thought the wrong mattress had been delivered. It was so hard. Whereas the one in the shop was much softer. I don't think I've had a full nights sleep since it arrived. The blurb that came with it said it would take 6 weeks for it to settle in but I'm afraid it's just as hard now as it was when it came. Is there anything I can do to soften it?

jen

Ive got no idea? perhaps go back to the shop and ask how long the demo has been on the shop floor? Maybe that's why it is softer?
As with all mattresses , they are going to wear over time.
You could try an overlay?, There are cheaper foam ones or the wool ones.. or even magnet ones..?!
Cheers Jen
im still loving my mattress :)

Customer ServiceMy Side

Hi Cathy, the floor stock models have been on the shop floor for 6-9 months depending on where you purchased your mattress. Please note that the mattress in store doesn't have linen on it. Please ensure you are using a minimum 40cm depth sheet and mattress protector, as tight linen will cause a drum feeling and make the mattress feel firmer. An overlay will give you an added comfort layer.

Cathy

Thank you. I was thinking a overlay might be the answer. ☺️

KBlade
KBladeasked
Series 2

Can you flip a Red/Blue Series 2 mattress? We have our mattress for 2 yrs and feel like our backs are worse.. Won't buy a pillow top again

Hi KBlade,
I have a blue / gold mattress, and while I cant flip it over I have never had a better back! I switch between the two sides - the benefit of being single :)
I find myself waking up of a morning , smiling, completely rested and nestled in the soft side.. like a big cuddle.
As a therapist, I can say that a good bed is just part of the overall equation to having a good nights sleep & a trouble free back.
Nutrition, exercise, stretching and weight management ...and a good old fashion massage can all help.
I do hope you can find the right bed.
Cheers Jen