Listing monitored by My Side

Buying Guide Banner

3.3
  • Sleeping Position
  • Adjustment Period
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (0) · No (3)
  • Caused Discomfort Yes (1) · No (2)
  • Heat Retention Yes (2) · No (1)
  • Sagging Yes (2) · No (1)
  • Perceived Firmness

Great bed and customer service

This bed is very good, had one issue with it but the customer service team fixed that up straight away!! Now it is the best bed I have ever slept on. I have no back pain anymore or anything. If you need a good bed, BUY THIS BED!

Purchased in June 2019 at Forty Winks.

Dave H
Dave HMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Complete Waste of Money

We bought a *MYSIDE 2018 Series 2 RED/RED Queen* from 40 Winks (Mile End, Adelaide) in January 2019, delivered first week of February 2019.
Despite regular rotating (it can't be flipped - "not needed" according to the salesperson) there are now very pronounced dips on both sides of the mattress - after only TWO YEARS. This is causing poor comfort, and lower back and hip problems.
Complete waste of money. Cannot recommend, nor will we shop at this retailer again.

Purchased in January 2019 at Forty Winks for $1,609.00.

Customer ServiceMy Side

Hi Dave, we are sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with your mattress. So that we can discuss this further with you, could you please contact us on 1300 110 249

Other Mattresses

Hot nights

Purchased this brand new four years ago for about $1200, both sides green. There’s very little partner disturbance, which is good. But I’ve woken up regularly in hot sweats sleeping on this mattress solo, and with a partner. It retains heat like crazy and don’t think there’s any cooling/thermal distribution layers built in. Spent $300 for a gel overlay that made some difference but not a lot.

There’s also now a lump developing in the middle of the mattress and clear indentations where you sleep. The base of the bed doesn’t allow you to turn it over to rectify.

Plush runs more on the medium side I would say too.

Purchased in November 2016 for $1,200.00.

Sleeping PositionSide
Customer ServiceMy Side

Hi S Smith, we are sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with your mattress. If you would like to discuss this further, could you please contact us on 1300 110 249

Mattresses

Find out how My Side Series 2 Queen compares to other Mattresses

Skellycog
SkellycogForbes

Great product

I loved that we could tailor our mattress preferences separately. I found the pricing reasonable and the customer service team were prompt and helpful when I had a question regarding the colour coding. We have had it about a month now and I have no issues. I'm finding the mattress excellent - comfortable and supportive.

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Customer ServiceMy Side

Thank you for your feedback. We hope you continue to enjoy your mattress.