My Side Series 6

My Side Series 6 Questions & Answers

Snooze Edition, King, Queen, etc...
Listing monitored by My Side

8 questions from our users

Steve Z.
Steve Z.asked
Series 6

From the looks of these reviews, it sounds like it's a recurring issue and yes, we are in the same boat and essentially identical scenario to so many reviews.

I'm looking for an independent assessor to come out and provide a report on the status of our bed. Would anyone know of anyone based in Sydney?

Hi Steve,
As advised after your in-home mattress inspection there were no manufacturing faults found, however storing your mattress on its side can cause the comfort foams to shift. As you believe there is a fault we have agreed to complete an internal inspection on your mattress. This is an in-depth inspection of each of the individual components of your mattress and if a fault is found it will be repaired. Unfortunately in order for us to handle your mattress it must be in a sanitary condition, this is an OH&S requirement as we need to provide a safe and healthy working environment for our staff. Due to the mould that has formed on your mattress whilst it has been in storage we have requested that you have the mattress professionally cleaned and sanitised so we can complete the internal inspection.

Stay Safe!
-MySide Team

Jay
Jayasked
Series 6

From standing at the foot of the bed facing the mattress, can you elect which side you want a particular colour to be on for myside series 6.
Also is this mattress customed to your body contour to support heavier parts of the individual or is the mattress the same support all the way through each side so if you were rotate the mattress you would get the same support?

Mama56
Mama56

Yes you can choose which side but if each side is different you cannot rotate mattress. From my experience I wouldn’t buy a My Side ever again. Great to start off with then the body dents start to form. Have worse back pain now than ever before. Rang company, they hung up on me, says it all. So it’s off to the tip with it.

Ilaria Anne N.
Ilaria Anne N.asked
Series 6

hello, who should I call for customer assistance? I cannot find an official My Side website

Customer ServiceMy Side

For assistance please contact our Customer Care team on 1300 110 249.

Paru K.
Paru K.asked
Series 6

I bought this myside bed few years back
And it sags both side n nw having a terrible back pain. According to doctor its all bcoz of d bed.
Pls advice how to contact them coz all d numbers given isnt in service and i use it one for 4yrs
Pls let me know who to contact

Andy Boot
Andy Boot

i contacted Snooze Moorabin and they put them intouch with me. I agree my back is bad also, im sleeping in the spare room now, they sent me some crap brochure that said unless the divets are >35mm then i don't have a claim. No one told me that when i bought it, they can say whatever they want, regardless like me you will probably end up in the ACCC goodluck.

joeycgreenasked
Series 6

I have had a mattress for less than a month and it has horizontal dips all along it. I can feel them when I lie on my side. Is this faulty?

Customer ServiceMy Side

Please check the type of base being used, we recommend a solid platform base or solid timber slats, with a maximum distance of 7cm between slats and a depth of 19mm with no bend or flex in the slats. Without seeing the mattress its hard to assess, if you feel there is a manufacturing fault, please contact the store of purchase.

joeycgreen

Ok thanks I will check. We are getting a new bed delivered today so hopefully it will be better! Will the mattress go back to shape if that was the problem?
Jo

Gail Sargent
Gail Sargentasked
Series 6

I have a my side 6 mattress and base, purchased in Feb 2015. Can you please tell me what is in the top of it as I get very hot on it?
Thanks, Gail

Customer ServiceMy Side

The sleep surface of your mattress contains Cool wave foams, air flow plush cushion (pinholed foam) and micro pocket coil springs. Please ensure you are using a minimum 50 cm depth sheet and mattress protector as tight linen can hold in the heat. We recommend cotton sheets to allow the mattress to breathe correctly.

Tai Heinicke
Tai Heinickeasked
Series 6

hi I just got a my side all red series 6 k/size with the air flow pillow top ? . I had it for one month , and im realy finding that the raised foam is lovely but the dips are so hard and it dosnt feel like theres and real amount of padding in these dips . and it just feels like I sleeping on a lumpy old mattress . I wake up and have got red pressure marks on the upper part of my rib cage ,I can only assume this is from sleeping on the dip down part of the pillow top . not good !
the mattress it self is good, firm not hot but I feel the new pillow top design is wrong ?
does any one else have the same feelings . I had sleep maker the vangough bed befor ,its 10 years old and wow whot a great mattress it was and still is , I just up dated it because of the age , I think I should have bought sleep maker again ... nick not happy

Customer ServiceMy Side

Your mattress has a 10 year warranty. If you feel the problem is a manufacturing fault, please contact the Snooze store of purchase and they will investigate it further for you.

John McIntyre
John McIntyreasked
Series 6

Is it reasonable to use an electric blanket with this mattress/base? Any problems/changes to comfort level?

Matt
Matt

I certainly haven't needed to use an electric blanket so can't advise I'm sorry.

skye8
skye8

I am the original cold frog and have used an electric blanket all my life - unitl I got this bed! This bed is seriously warm, there is no way in the world you will need to use an electric blanket. And i do think it would affect the comfort level anyway...

Customer ServiceMy Side

An electric blanket can change the feel of the mattress, sometimes making it feel firmer than it should. Electric blankets are not recommended for the My side mattresses.

Get an answer from our members and My Side representatives