My Side Series 8

Snooze Edition, Queen, King, etc...

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Customer help NO HELP

I have now sent stacks of photos several emails, made phone calls all to no avail apparently it’s my fault for choosing the bed!
BUYERS BEWARE
Wish I’d read reviews before I bought it.

Purchased in February 2021 at Forty Winks.

Kat
KatAU

Sagging and uncomfortable. Company were difficult re warranty and dismissive.

Purchased in September 2018 at Forty Winks for $5,000.00.

Other Mattresses

I really like this mattress

This mattress is really good, I spend ages looking for a mattress and finally found this one. I sleep a lot better now as I had bad back issues before this bed

Purchased in May 2016 for $4,950.00.

Selena
SelenaPerth, WA

POOR QUALITY, TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

Purchased in April 2015 at Snooze for $5,000.00.

Customer ServiceMy Side

Hi Selena, we are sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with your mattress. So that we can discuss this further with you, could you please contact us on 1300 110 249

Ellen
Ellen

Getting physio to sort my back out

Believe the terrible reviews! After less than 2yrs we are having to buy a new mattress. My husband got neck, shoulder and hip pain, my lower back is so sore I'm seeking physio. 5k down the drain... this is a very expensive gimmick :(

Purchased in December 2018 at Forty Winks for $5,000.00.

Customer ServiceMy Side

Hi Ellen, we are sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with your mattress. So that we can discuss this further with you, could you please contact us on 1300 110 249

Steve Harris
Steve HarrisGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Rubbish Warranty - Rubbish customer service

Bought mattress from Snooze and it has ripped underneath on corner from lifting it to make it. Notified them regarding warranty and was told you got it in good order and you ripped it. Poor workmanship and for a $5000 mattress I expected more. Didn’t want a new mattress just it repaired so I could make it without my hand disappearing into it when lifting it. Don’t buy it as it’s is a complete waste of money. Also the hottest mattress I have ever slept on. Had to get a ceiling fan installed. Time for it to go to the rip

Purchased in May 2016 at Snooze.

Hamish C.Northern Region, NSW

DO NOT BUY!!!

Purchased in November 2019 at Forty Winks for $4,000.00.

Customer ServiceMy Side

Hi Hamish, we are sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with your mattress and our old customer service team. So that we can discuss this further with you, could you please contact us on 1300 110 249

Hamish C.

Thank you for your reply but this was posted a year ago. I don't see how you could possibly help us now.

Waste of money!!!!!!

Bought the Series 8 and thought upon arrival of the mattress that there seemed to be a dip in the middle. Thought it was the slats so replaced them and over time the 'dip' has become worse to the point that I have lower back pain which is affecting my walking. Rang store and raised a warranty claim and waiting for a reply. Total waste of money, wouldn't recommend to anyone to buy.

Purchased in November 2018 at Forty Winks.

Catherine
Catherine
Other Mattresses

Best night sleep I have had. Expert service at Forty Winks!

Very comfortable and supportive. Was put on the machine and tested for the right support system and it was helped with my night sleep considerably. Will be recommending this product for everyone and Forty Winks.

Purchased in January 2019.

Customer ServiceMy Side

Thank you for your feedback. We hope you enjoy your new mattress.

PixieAinslie

Good customer follow-up

Purchased in March 2013 at Snooze ACT, Canberra.

Dont buy this worthless Mattress

This is the worst bed I've ever slept in!!sags on both sides,and stiff in the middle.I had maybe 6 months of good sleep on it,and from there it went downhill fast!!its even coming apart on one of the corners.Total waste of money,and looking to see what can do.Don't even consider buying this bed!!

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Customer ServiceMy Side

Please contact the store where your mattress was purchased and they can arrange a warranty claim for you. We can assess your mattress for a manufacturing fault.

Kylie PSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

After $5K and 6 months, I am now sleeping in a dip, waking often with back pain.

I ordered this mattress in March 2018 and it was a lovely to sleep on at first. Now six months later, I have back pain with a sagging mattress and $5K poorer for it. Both sides of the mattress are effected... like a double dip with the unaffected strip down the middle. Before I bought the mattress I asked the sales person about "sagging" previously reported on ProductReview.com.au. I was told the issue was a fault with an older model of the mattress and made worse by the base having slats.... but he reassured me that this would not happen to me with the new model and a solid base. I TRUSTED HIM and bought the $5K mattress. BOOOOOOO!!!!!!! I am asking for a refund.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Kylie P

Update: I am being offered a replacement of a totally different brand and material mattress. (thankyou Snooze).

Disappointed
DisappointedMelbourne

Series 8 my side mattress

This would be the worst mattress we have ever purchased and would not recommend anyone else doing the same. We purchased this mattress from snooze in February 2018 and was delivered late March 2018, we haven’t had a decent nights sleep since. Within a short time the mattress started to sink and I now feel I am sleeping in a hole. Both my husband and I now have hip and back problems and are constantly at the chiropractor/osteopath. Our last mattress was a SleepMaker and was a dream to sleep on compared to this mattress we only changed as we wanted to upgrade from a queen to a king. These mattresses are very expensive and you would expect a superior product. Don’t waste your money!!!

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Customer ServiceMy Side

If you feel there is a manufacturing fault with the mattress, please contact Snooze where the mattress was purchased and they will be able to lodge a warranty claim for you.

Emma C
Emma CPerth

NEVER buy this Mattress!!!!

Date PurchasedJune 2016
Other Mattresses

Can’t get a good night’s sleep

The Myside mattress was fine for a while, but after a couple of years I started noticing a huge dip and whichever way I lay, I was extremely uncomfortable. This resulted in sleepless nights and a very sore back. I turned the mattress (as I’m the only one that sleeps on it) and that has solved the problem for now as I have a fresh side. I’m only 65kg and for the price I paid I would expect a mattress to last A LOT longer than two years. It seems there is no support now under the cushioning, where there was in the beginning. The mattress is heavy and seems to be good quality when you buy it but deteriorated very quickly. I will have to get rid of it as soon as this side goes down too. Will never buy from Snooze again, total rip off.

Date PurchasedMar 2016

Vmac
Vmacasked
Queen

Considering the reviews for the my side series 8 mattress are they really as bad as what they are saying . These reviews are just over the last 2 years. Have my reserves to purchase the mattress now.

Pixie

Its up to you. I wouldn't buy a soft one as they develop a dip which is not good if you have a sore back. But I was very happy that Myside replaced mine free after inspecting the dip. Frankly its worth reading a Choice article. You don't need to spend thousands of $ to get a good mattress.

Innercity_Sophia
Innercity_Sophiaasked
Series 8

Hi there, we have recently purchased a MySide red/blue. I have never had any lower back pain but after sleeping on the mattress for just one night I am experiencing lower back pain, some days to the point of complete agony. I spoke with Snooze who advised it was normal but I don't think this is the case. Should I be experiencing back pain? Is this normal and will it pass or should I go and see Snooze again. I'm quite concerned as it's affecting my everyday life.

Denise Harper
Denise Harperasked
Series 8

We purchased the series 8 and have been sleeping in it since July. I am heavier than my husband yet his side has sunk considerably to the point where there is a hump in the middle of the Mattress. Is this normal? He feels uncomfortable yet my side is fine. thanks.

Customer ServiceMy Side

Please contact the store you purchased the mattress from if you feel there is a manufacturing fault with the product and we can investigate your concerns further.

Get an answer from our members and My Side representatives