Listing monitored by My Side

2.3

Customer help NO HELP

I have now sent stacks of photos several emails, made phone calls all to no avail apparently it’s my fault for choosing the bed!
BUYERS BEWARE
Wish I’d read reviews before I bought it.

Purchased in February 2021 at Forty Winks.

Hamish C.Northern Region, NSW

DO NOT BUY!!!

Purchased in November 2019 at Forty Winks for $4,000.00.

Customer ServiceMy Side

Hi Hamish, we are sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with your mattress and our old customer service team. So that we can discuss this further with you, could you please contact us on 1300 110 249

Hamish C.

Thank you for your reply but this was posted a year ago. I don't see how you could possibly help us now.

Other Mattresses

Waste of money!!!!!!

Bought the Series 8 and thought upon arrival of the mattress that there seemed to be a dip in the middle. Thought it was the slats so replaced them and over time the 'dip' has become worse to the point that I have lower back pain which is affecting my walking. Rang store and raised a warranty claim and waiting for a reply. Total waste of money, wouldn't recommend to anyone to buy.

Purchased in November 2018 at Forty Winks.

Catherine
Catherine

Best night sleep I have had. Expert service at Forty Winks!

Very comfortable and supportive. Was put on the machine and tested for the right support system and it was helped with my night sleep considerably. Will be recommending this product for everyone and Forty Winks.

Purchased in January 2019.

Customer ServiceMy Side

Thank you for your feedback. We hope you enjoy your new mattress.

Mattresses

Find out how My Side Series 8 Queen compares to other Mattresses

Vmac
Vmacasked
Queen

Considering the reviews for the my side series 8 mattress are they really as bad as what they are saying . These reviews are just over the last 2 years. Have my reserves to purchase the mattress now.

Pixie
Pixie

Its up to you. I wouldn't buy a soft one as they develop a dip which is not good if you have a sore back. But I was very happy that Myside replaced mine free after inspecting the dip. Frankly its worth reading a Choice article. You don't need to spend thousands of $ to get a good mattress.

Get an answer from our members and My Side representatives