Listing monitored by My Wicker

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (5)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (5) · Not as advertised (0)

Sangi
SangiSydney, NSW

Great product, good service

Having a showroom in Sydney made a difference for us as we could really see what we were buying Online. The dining table was as per the spec and the delivery was super fast as well. Thanks to Simon for his excellent customer service.

Yin
YinSydney, NSW

Perfect!!!

Found this shop online and was a bit skeptical spending $2000 without first inspecting the products.. but I was convinced by all the good reviews online! Delivery was super quick and when there was a minor problem, Simon responded very quickly and sent out replacement cushions the very next day. After sales service is 100/100. and the set looks super good. Only thing though, i wish the delivery guys would help carry it into my backyard because that 10 seater mirror was no joke - it was super duper heavy!!

Other Furniture Shops

Diana
DianaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great style & Quality

quick delivery. Excellent quality and style, very impressed. Simon responded to all queries, excellent communication. Table easy to assemble, however, need two strong people for glass top, thick and heavy

Sue C.

Find out how My Wicker Online store compares to other Furniture Shops

ANNE
ANNEGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

GREAT QUALITY

I purchased the 9 piece outdoor dining setting and I am absolutely thrilled with the quality. The service from My wicker is outstanding (thanks to Simon) but the transport company (TC transport) unfortunately was very poor. The driver wanted to leave 5 massive boxes on my driveway and I had to beg him to at least bring them into the house which then my 2 daughters and I had to carry outside! $150 delivery is not worth that kind of service. I am very disappointed in the delivery service and would not recommend TC Transport to anyone.

Bsengos
BsengosSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best quality, never buy others this is best

Ok so i thought wicker was all the same until i went and sat on a few to explore quality. Now i can tell you MyWicker is fantastic! I went to the display and sat on them. Ok it was good. But it was sooo much better than a few cheaper ones i saw.

This quality is the best you can get. So please if you ready my review trust that i have done the ground work for you.

I ordered online and delivery came in 7 large boxs. Omce i opened boxs they all came together so easy and fast.

We are very happy and wrote this review to help others when choosing online.