4.2

Renee

ReneeSydney, NSW

Beautifully crafted - quality toys at reasonable prices

I have purchased several toys from these guys now and they are wonderful. Can’t more highly recommend these guys. Their toys are well made, I have the wooden box with all the locks and keys as well as the blocks and cart and a bunch of their wooden puzzles. Delivery was fast and communication from the company was excellent.

really happy

Order was sent promptly and items packed well. The quality of the items matched my hopes. Would gladly use this company again!

Douglas W.My Wooden Toys

Thank you so much. Really appreciate your kind words

Annabelle

AnnabelleVictoria

Happy customer

My item arrived promptly. I am very happy with my purchase, it is great quality and very reasonably priced. I will definitely be looking again for Christmas presents for the little ones in my family.

Douglas W.My Wooden Toys

Very glad you where happy with your toys. Thank-you for taking the time to write

Toys & Game Shops

Find out how My Wooden Toys compares to other Toys & Game Shops

amylou

amylouMurwillumbah

Use on a regular basis

I found a bad review for this business and felt the need to respond. My mother and I often use this business to purchase birthday and Christmas presents. I find the service efficient and helpful. I receive items quickly and am always happy with the quality of the products.

Douglas W.My Wooden Toys

Thank-you so much.. I really appreciate what you have written and thank-you for your orders and support... Doug

No Customer Goodwill. Make promises then go back on them.

Bought a couple stocking fillers for the kids at Christmas. Product never showed up. Company said they would resend my order but after many weeks and a couple of unanswered emails later they then go back on their word and say so sorry can not resend. If you say you are going to resend something you should do so not go back on your word even if your insurance doesn't cover it. So much for customer goodwill these people couldn't care less!

Bad communication. Bad service. No customer goodwill. Go back on their word.

Happyasked

My Wooden Toys

What are you going to do about my missing dominoes then? The parcel was full as it had been packed but I only received 3 toys, the dominoes were missing and you have not responded to my THREE emails so far! I agree, honesty, integrity and customer service NIL.

Hi there
I am very sorry about this but i have not received any email from you. I am more than happy to solve this issue but I need to know who you are, what your email is and your order number. Can you please email me so this can be resolved as quickly as possible. if you have emailed me can you please check that the email address is correct.

Douglas W.My Wooden Toys

If you do not hear from us via email it is probably because you are using the wrong email address. Please write your last name here or your order number.

Happy

Oh my gosh I am so embarrassed. Somehow your name has come up when I searched for reviews on "My Real Toys". Because many of their toys are wooden, I assumed that was another name for the same company. If that is not so, and it doesn't seem to be now that I checked you out, I would like to apologise wholeheartedly for my mistake.
Clearly, you ARE an honest company by your quick and polite response to my rather angry message. So sorry!!

Get an answer from our members and My Wooden Toys representatives