My Wooden Toys Questions & Answers

Online store, Physical store

1 question from our users

Happyasked

My Wooden Toys

What are you going to do about my missing dominoes then? The parcel was full as it had been packed but I only received 3 toys, the dominoes were missing and you have not responded to my THREE emails so far! I agree, honesty, integrity and customer service NIL.

Douglas W.My Wooden Toys

Hi there
I am very sorry about this but i have not received any email from you. I am more than happy to solve this issue but I need to know who you are, what your email is and your order number. Can you please email me so this can be resolved as quickly as possible. if you have emailed me can you please check that the email address is correct.

Douglas W.My Wooden Toys

If you do not hear from us via email it is probably because you are using the wrong email address. Please write your last name here or your order number.

Happy

Oh my gosh I am so embarrassed. Somehow your name has come up when I searched for reviews on "My Real Toys". Because many of their toys are wooden, I assumed that was another name for the same company. If that is not so, and it doesn't seem to be now that I checked you out, I would like to apologise wholeheartedly for my mistake.
Clearly, you ARE an honest company by your quick and polite response to my rather angry message. So sorry!!

Get an answer from our members and My Wooden Toys representatives