MyBudget Budgeting Services

MyBudget Budgeting Services

HolliePiper

HolliePiperSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best decision EVER!

We've been with MyBudget for 10 years now and it has been the best decision we ever made! It provided structure, accountability and if something terrible happens they have friendly staff just one call away to help you work out your financial needs. Since we signed up, we have paid off debt, refinanced, saved for a home and we've been on several overseas holidays... they truly are a personal trainer for your money.

Amazing service , best thing we eva did was contact my budget

Financially we was in a scary place so we thought we would contact my budget who treated us with dignity and respect. The understanding Of staff and helpful advice they give is amazing , highly recommend my budget to anyone.

Kate

KateSouth East Queensland, QLD

I don’t know where I’d be without MyBudget

Financially, my family was in a scary position .. we decided to contact MyBudget and it was the best decision we could have made. Not only did they treat us with dignity and respect at our most vulnerable time, but they even went above and beyond to assure us we wouldn’t be behind. At the end of the day, they are running a business and they had no obligation to do what they did to assist us further but they did it anyway. We are beyond grateful.

Kristy West

Kristy WestGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The best financial decision I’ve ever made

Being a single mum to a special needs child, MyBudget has helped me manage my financial responsibilities in a caring and organised way. Saved my life. No issue is too much and they are always available to help with any worries I might have.

Tim O.

Tim O.South East Queensland, QLD

Outstanding product and service.

Mybudget has been fantastic. The service they provide is beyond comparison. After struggling for many years we are finally getting on top of our finances. The staff have obviously been chosen for their customer relation skills and been well trained to get the best out of their product. In the 3-1/2 years we've been with them, not once have we had a bad experience or been inconvenienced in any way. Thankyou.

MyBudgetMyBudget

I feel like I have close friends looking out for me!

I recently joined My Budget and I have been dealing with Tamara in the set up stage.
I had to add a few things onto my budget at the last minute and Tamara made no judgement, she just made it work.
I honestly felt like I was dealing with a friend who had my back.
Thank you so much Tamara.

Daniel C.

Daniel C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Looking forward to see my davings potential.

The staff have been amazing all the way from the smiling warm welcome from the receptionist to the guys working with me on 'my budget'. I am now looking forward to attaining my goals with the my budget team.

Lifesaver

sandylang669

sandylang669Sydney, NSW

WOWZA

Wow, I can’t believe how sensational this is,
I have been with my budget for a month now and I wish I knew about it years ago,
Best decision I have ever made in life, no worries no stress everything is organised all I have to worry about is doing my weekly shop.
Great Service,great to deal with always pleasant to speak with

Tegan

TeganGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Could not survive without them!

I absolutely love My Budget. My partner and I have been through a lot of bad times recently in relation to money however My Budget have helped us through it! Highly recommend!!

Chris

ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

The best decision I ever made....

MyBudgetMyBudget

Don't know where i would be without them. Life changing..

Sacha W.

Sacha W.Sydney, NSW

I honestly couldn’t survive without this now!

This service has completely changed my financial circumstances!
I always had a good income, but wasted it all and had no idea where it went! Now I have savings and a dramatic reduction in debt, and never even need to think about money!

Nicole Y.

Nicole Y.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

You can't put a price on having financial peace of mind.

Rachel

Rachel

Hope Restored

My Budget offers more than financial support. The staff at My Budget are compassionate people who provide hope when times are tough. After 18 mths, I am debt free, saving & living life again. I couldn’t have done that alone.

Drew

Drew

Best thing we ever did

Going through My Budget is the best thing we ever did, we have so much less stress now, bills are being paid and on time.

The staff are excellent and very helpful, I recommend these guys to everyone I speak to who tell me they need help with budgeting.

They are keen to help you get the best from your budget.

Yes have never had any issues when dealing with My Budget and will continue to use their services in the future.

Dan P.

Dan P.North Queensland, QLD

Family of 8.. Changed our standing

With 5 kids and Single Income in the 2 years of my budget we have paid 21 k in debt and saved ourselves the arguments over money. What you can't do with your own budgeting is know when you have the extra (free funds). Well worth the money, Now debt free and saving to buy our first home this year. Can highly recommend this service, you learn to become money disciplined. Yes you need to think ahead in advance for cash withdrawals but it's all part of the planning.

Davo22

Davo22Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Wished I never did it

Tami K.

Tami K.South East Queensland, QLD

Not for everyone but works great for us!

The budget has been fantastic for my family! The relief from financial stress has been amazing and we are only a couple of months in! I can see how my budget may Not work for everyone given the fees but I feel the fees are worth the stress relief and I can see clearly on my budget app when the fees are coming out and how much they are. All my bills are paid on time and I review the budget regularly through the app to make sure of that. If your giving all the correct information to my budget I can’t see how anything could go wrong.

Wes

WesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Compassionate

After being skeptical for 6 months we gave them a call. Like most we were on guard with our hard earned money when we met them. We met with Rachel Adams who is genuinely a compassionate person in her role to work up a great solution we thought was not fathomable..

Processes have staked up and customer support has been great . We have observed that the staff that my budget attracts are genuinely caring and personal out of the financial services sector. After all helping people in need atracts a certain person to stick with it.
At least give them a call so u can make an informed decision. Rachael details below.

Wes