MyBudget Budgeting Services

MyBudget Budgeting Services (page 2 of 4)

jjpink79Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Sorry My Budget I can't give More then 2 stars

AussieStorm

AussieStormSouth East Queensland, QLD

They are just after your money. Dont fall for the Compassionate Routine

Today i have spoken to a lady who stated that i was contacting My Budget too often and if I continued to contact My Budget I would be charged $20 per contact. She stated if i was unsatisfied with that I may prefer to cease my relationship with My Budget. I paid $1000 to establish my account and $2000 per year for services provided. I am disgusted with these tactics. I want to know how many phone calls i have made to upset My Budget. I also want to know how many calls is too much per week. I want an undertaking that no excess fee will be charged. I was a very happy customer. But now i am just disgusted. KURT

Debbie A.

Debbie A.Southwest, VIC

Wish I had of known about My Budget alot sooner!

Everyone I have dealt with has been extremely helpful and resolution orientated. A huge amount of stress has gone and our bills being paid on time. Plus we have savings for the first time in a long time!

Jason

JasonVictoria

A great way to reduce your stress levels

I have just started with My Budget and in the process of setting things up Alice and Tanya were fantastic.
Being able to see 12 months of planning and where your savings will be at is a great way to stay motivated.

Sarah C.

Sarah C.South East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely rocked my world!

I started with MyBudget a couple of months ago and I have never been this stress free when it comes to my finances, and I feel like everything is under control. I spent a fair amount of time worrying about if I ever had enough money and now I barely even look at my bank account. This isn’t just a budget, it’s a lifestyle change and it’s worth it. I never realised something like MyBudget existed and I’m really happy that it does. I’m saving enough money now that I could easily go on an overseas trip in the next coming months which is my dream.

Fess

FessPerth, WA

It couldn't have come at a better time

I joined My Budget over 4 years ago when I was in financial trouble.
They not only got me through my dark days, but were there to help and guide me whenever I needed them. I would definitely recommend them if you need help or advice.
I cannot thank them enough .

Justin M.

Justin M.South East Queensland, QLD

It’s all smoke and mirrors!

We were told we would have all monies paid on time and a fairly large savings on our initial consultation, boy did that change once we signed up! All payments inc mortgage were late within 6 months with nil savings! This didn’t happen when we were managing our own money. We engaged my budget to tidy up our spending whilst were going for a renovation loan but it all went horribly wrong

Nicole L.

Nicole L.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

So happy with My Budget

Getting paid every fortnight ended up making me feel sick, I didn’t know what to pay first or if I could even afford to pay my bills. My Budget take all my stress away. They work with you every single step of the way to make your life a hell of a lot less complicated. I have already told numerous people in my life to get on board!!

Carlos Merlo

Carlos MerloSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great idea for those like me who aren’t good with finances.

Unfortunately with my recent redundancy, my current income is significantly less than my previous employment. My Budget have assisted me improving my situation, which has decreased my stress and worries.

Great Service

After finding us struggling financially and not sure how we were going to get on top of all our expenses and debts I made contact with MyBudget. After their assessment of our situation they have got us back on track and their service saves us all the hassle of trying to sort out what needs to be paid when and making sure we have the money available. They even help us manage our money if an unexpected expenses pops up.
Thank you so much for all your help.

Tracy

TracyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Empowering

I spoke to my budget after finding myself with no idea how to make ends meet. I was living pay cheque to pay cheque. And any unexpected costs just did get paid.
I literally threw everything at the constultant, burst into tears and asked him to fix it.
They have.
I have a budget I can stick to. I have savings. I can even pay unexpected costs.
Nothing was to hard for them, they always were happy to listen and show me ways to make it work.
I can't thank them enough for everything they have done for me.

Andrew L

Andrew L

Best thing I did to sort out my finances

Lauren G.MyBudget

this is great helps alot

i have been with my budget for about eight months and i am really seeing improvements in being able to stay on budget and seeing all of my bills paid and even savings

Bethrow

BethrowGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Too many different people to deal with

arnaud p.

arnaud p.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolutely perfect

We have been with my budget for around 3 months they have helped us get on track with our money and made sure all bils are paid on time and in full they are amazing and have helped us become stress free and to concentrate on our children.
Thank you my budget we couldnt have done it withut you

Lauren G.MyBudget

Lives up to expectations and promises.

Before MyBudget I was struggling with debt and unfortunately not able to properly manage my own finances. I had to swallow my pride a little bit and through the recommendation of a family member, request for the services of MyBudget. It took a while for me to get back on track, but MyBudget was with me every step of the way, and really living up to the promise of a life free of money stress, while helping me save money. I really did not want to stop using their service (especially since they take care of it all!), but I am in a comfortable position where I can confidently manage my own finances, which I have MyBudget to thank. I would happily recommend their service to anybody.

Bernadette

BernadetteSouth East Queensland, QLD

My Budget helped me get back on my feet.

My Budget help me after a back up, it was one less thing I had to think about , I could use all my energy on getting my family back together .
So easy to use .
They where very helpful
Answered my questions
Help myself and my children going on a holiday
You would get a bill and My Budget would find a way to pay it .
You never thought about the Bill's and or money .

Lauren G.MyBudget

Exceptional, would have been lost with without my budget

My budget has seriously been able to remove the stress from my life. The weight has been lifted off my shoulders and im now debt free thanks to my budget.

Got me out of debt

Back in 2014 I was living pay check to pay check I had more money going out then coming in i was in serious debt I needed help i took steps and found my budget and I signed up and 5 years later I'm completely debt free and I thank the my budget team for getting me there i will always recommend them to anyone who needs help
Thankyou again my budget

Lea

LeaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Late payments. Lost my details

I have been with My Budget for a month now. Firstly. My payments can be up to 8 days late. Leaving me without food and medication. Secondly. How many staff members do I have to deal with? 6 so far. Thirdly. They have already cost me $30 in late fees by not paying my bills on time. Fourth. I have been asked for the same details three times. And then they told me they didn’t have my details and would cost me a further $40 to set up this dd. More money worries than before I joined.