MyBudget Budgeting Services

MyBudget Budgeting Services (page 2 of 7)

Lifesaver

sandylang669

sandylang669Sydney, NSW

WOWZA

Wow, I can’t believe how sensational this is,
I have been with my budget for a month now and I wish I knew about it years ago,
Best decision I have ever made in life, no worries no stress everything is organised all I have to worry about is doing my weekly shop.
Great Service,great to deal with always pleasant to speak with

Tegan

TeganGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Could not survive without them!

I absolutely love My Budget. My partner and I have been through a lot of bad times recently in relation to money however My Budget have helped us through it! Highly recommend!!

Chris

ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

The best decision I ever made....

MyBudgetMyBudget

Don't know where i would be without them. Life changing..

Sacha W.

Sacha W.Sydney, NSW

I honestly couldn’t survive without this now!

This service has completely changed my financial circumstances!
I always had a good income, but wasted it all and had no idea where it went! Now I have savings and a dramatic reduction in debt, and never even need to think about money!

Nicole Y.

Nicole Y.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

You can't put a price on having financial peace of mind.

Rachel

Rachel

Hope Restored

My Budget offers more than financial support. The staff at My Budget are compassionate people who provide hope when times are tough. After 18 mths, I am debt free, saving & living life again. I couldn’t have done that alone.

Drew

Drew

Best thing we ever did

Going through My Budget is the best thing we ever did, we have so much less stress now, bills are being paid and on time.

The staff are excellent and very helpful, I recommend these guys to everyone I speak to who tell me they need help with budgeting.

They are keen to help you get the best from your budget.

Yes have never had any issues when dealing with My Budget and will continue to use their services in the future.

Dan P.

Dan P.North Queensland, QLD

Family of 8.. Changed our standing

With 5 kids and Single Income in the 2 years of my budget we have paid 21 k in debt and saved ourselves the arguments over money. What you can't do with your own budgeting is know when you have the extra (free funds). Well worth the money, Now debt free and saving to buy our first home this year. Can highly recommend this service, you learn to become money disciplined. Yes you need to think ahead in advance for cash withdrawals but it's all part of the planning.

Davo22

Davo22Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Wished I never did it

Tami K.

Tami K.South East Queensland, QLD

Not for everyone but works great for us!

The budget has been fantastic for my family! The relief from financial stress has been amazing and we are only a couple of months in! I can see how my budget may Not work for everyone given the fees but I feel the fees are worth the stress relief and I can see clearly on my budget app when the fees are coming out and how much they are. All my bills are paid on time and I review the budget regularly through the app to make sure of that. If your giving all the correct information to my budget I can’t see how anything could go wrong.

Wes

WesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Compassionate

After being skeptical for 6 months we gave them a call. Like most we were on guard with our hard earned money when we met them. We met with Rachel Adams who is genuinely a compassionate person in her role to work up a great solution we thought was not fathomable..

Processes have staked up and customer support has been great . We have observed that the staff that my budget attracts are genuinely caring and personal out of the financial services sector. After all helping people in need atracts a certain person to stick with it.
At least give them a call so u can make an informed decision. Rachael details below.

Wes

Joanne S.

Joanne S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A game changer!

We joined MyBudget back in 2012 and it was the best decision we ever made. It is life changing!!! Aside from not having any financial stress in our lives, it has only ever been a positive experience using the service. The stress of day to day bills and debts took its toll on us as a family and the staff at MyBudget have always made it easy. Nothing is every too much trouble and the service is always exceptional. Best customer service ever!! We highly recommend using this service. You will never look back. Thank you MyBudget. Continue to do what you do so well.

Satisfied customer

Satisfied customerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service! I love it

This was the best thing I have ever gone regarding my finances. My only regret is that I didnt do it earlier! Thank you to all the people who helped at MyBudget.

Natalie

Natalie

This changed my life.

After trying unsuccessfully to get my partner to join My Budget when the relationship ended one of the first things I did was sign up. Easily one of the best things I have done for myself and my kids. I now have no worries about bills because I know I have a good plan in place, and now know that I will achieve my goals.

Shayla

ShaylaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Taking the stress out of managing money

I've been with MyBudget Since 2013. I struggled with managing my income and budgeting for bills and savings after a divorce and it was so stressful for me trying to keep it all together. Absolutely worth every cent to have all of that stress taken off my shoulders. I only need to contact them if something has changed, otherwise I can rest easy knowing that everything is accounted for and bills are being paid and I have money aside for all the things I need. During times when income or circumstances have changed, the staff have been very helpful in assisting me and offered advice on ways I can streamline the budget to keep me on track. I honestly don't know how I would've gotten through the last few years without them!

Tanbo

TanboPerth, WA

No more money worries

I joined My Budget almost two years ago and it was personally the best decision I could have made for myself. I was never taught how to manage my money and felt I wasn't handling it very well at all. My Budget quickly set up a plan and I am now on top of all my bills and don't owe anything on credit cards etc. I am now looking at buying a house and land package and will definitely stay with My Budget as they are extremely helpful. I just pick up the phone should I need to make any adjustments to my plan and it's all taken care of. Thanks My Budget, your team is the best!

Blake L.

Blake L.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best Decision Of My Life

At the age of 23 I was spending way too much and got myself into a lot of debt! I was facing bankruptcy. Thanks to Mybudget I have found my path and now Im 4 months away from financial freedom

Bec

BecPerth, WA

They saved my LIFE!!

I joined my budget about 4 years ago. I was not in a very healthy position and my finances were a huge source of stress for me. They came along with all their skills, knowledge and understanding personalities and took the worry away!. Over the years i have been caught up in some emergencies were i needed money and they somehow were able to work my budget so that i survived!. I love when i call it doesn't matter who you talk with they are all very kind and understanding.