MyBudget Debt Consolidation

MyBudget Debt Consolidation

Did nothing but take my money

Caring & informative

I was stressed & upset about my financial situation. Everyone at My Budget, helped me by always being there for me. To find solutions to my problems & caring about me as a person. Also they showed me how my life can get better for me & my family. Now I am so much happier that I can see my goals happening in the future.

StevenSydney, NSW

No Result

Long drawn out process that resulted in nothing, wrong information given, wrong financial numbers recorded. My experience not consistent with all the great reviews, to be honest its an experience I wish I had never had. Just seemed focused on signing you up to take the weekly fee, and didn't take care in listening.

Steven

I have messaged you my contact, if you don't receive it my details may still be in your system.

Regards

Life changing

MyBudget are amazing. The staff are so helpful and very supportive under any circumstance. I can't wait to see my end goal. I cannot recommend them enough. AMAZING absolutely Amazing.

MyBudgetMyBudget

Wonderful and amazing service!

What can I say??? Wow!!! They were all super understanding and took the time to dumb things down and explain it to me properly. Took the effort to help me even through everything else that was happening in my life at the time too.

Lauren G.MyBudget

Shells91

Shells91Perth, WA

Amazing just lifesaving

I’m a single mum of 2 kindy aged kids and have struggled for 1.5 years with managing my debt, I was told several times before that bankruptcy is my only option.... I had to sell what I had to make ends meet by the end of the time..

I finally got ahold of my budget (got a free 2 hour session) and they gave me a forecast of what my finances would be like if I stayed on my current path ..... let’s just say I agreed to do my insolvency !!!

The MB team (Tanya particularly) were amazing helping me every step of the way attending to all my silly questions and overdue bills now 2 months in and I’m debt free and got money left over to take the kids to America

Thanks guys

Lauren G.MyBudget

Jaime

JaimeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Saved us!

We were in a bad financial position, just had our first baby and couldn't even pay for our ticket out of the hospital carpark. We joined mybudget and in two years have turned our finances around and learnt so much about budgeting. We have paid of multiple debts and are hoping to be completely debt free by the end of 2019!
We can't thank MyBudget enough for the support we received in our time of need. We wouldnt have a house to live in without their help!

Financially free

Financially freeasked

If I require an amount of $50 - $60K to cover my current finances would My Budget be able to help to find a company to finance the loan

arnaud p.
arnaud p.

You would habe to ask them on that sorry

Bethrow
Bethrow

My answer would be no. I asked them if they could recommend the best companies to save money when it comes to insurance, electricity, gas and so on...and they don’t do that. They only work with you to come up with a budget based on your take home pay so you are able to eliminate debt and pay bills on time.

Hi Financially free,

Thanks for your question. MyBudget may be able to assist you with a lending solution if required as we do have a lending team on board with us. This is something that we assess during our free no-obligation consultations with a personal budgeting specialist. If you are interested in speaking to us further about this and whether it may be an option for you, please give us a call on 1300 300 922 and select option 2.

I hope that helps - We look forward to speaking with you! Kind regards, Lauren - MyBudget

Get an answer from our members and MyBudget representatives

CategoryFinancial Services and Debt Consolidation