MyBudget Debt Consolidation

MyBudget Debt Consolidation

Wonderful and amazing service!

What can I say??? Wow!!! They were all super understanding and took the time to dumb things down and explain it to me properly. Took the effort to help me even through everything else that was happening in my life at the time too.

Hi Leslie, Thank you for your review. It is so great to hear that you have had such a positive experience with our staff and the service. I will be sure to pass your feedback onto the team. We look forward to working together to achieve more financial goals in the future! Kind Regards, Lauren - MyBudget

Amazing just lifesaving

I’m a single mum of 2 kindy aged kids and have struggled for 1.5 years with managing my debt, I was told several times before that bankruptcy is my only option.... I had to sell what I had to make ends meet by the end of the time..

I finally got ahold of my budget (got a free 2 hour session) and they gave me a forecast of what my finances would be like if I stayed on my current path ..... let’s just say I agreed to do my insolvency !!!

The MB team (Tanya particularly) were amazing helping me every step of the way attending to all my silly questions and overdue bills now 2 months in and I’m debt free and got money left over to take the kids to America

Thanks guys

Hi Shelly, Thank you for your review. Being a single mum of two young kids can definitely cause a lot of financial stress at times! It is our pleasure to help you become free of this and answer all your questions. I will be sure to pass your lovely feedback onto the team. Congratulations on becoming debt free! We wish you all the best for your holiday in America and can't wait to help you achieve your future financial goals. Kind Regards, Lauren - MyBudget

Saved us!

We were in a bad financial position, just had our first baby and couldn't even pay for our ticket out of the hospital carpark. We joined mybudget and in two years have turned our finances around and learnt so much about budgeting. We have paid of multiple debts and are hoping to be completely debt free by the end of 2019!
We can't thank MyBudget enough for the support we received in our time of need. We wouldnt have a house to live in without their help!

Hi Jaime, Thank you so much for taking time to share your experience. We are so glad to hear that we have helped give your life such a positive turn around. It is exciting that you could potentially be debt free by the end of this year and we look forward to helping you towards that. After this, we would love to help you with any other financial goals you may have! Kind Regards, Lauren - MyBudget

If I require an amount of $50 - $60K to cover my current finances would My Budget be able to help to find a company to finance the loan
You would habe to ask them on that sorryMy answer would be no. I asked them if they could recommend the best companies to save money when it comes to insurance, electricity, gas and so on...and they don’t do that. They only work with you to come up with a budget based on your take home pay so you are able to eliminate debt and pay bills on time.