MyBudget Debt Consolidation

MyBudget Debt Consolidation Questions & Answers

1 question from our users

Financially free

Financially freeasked

If I require an amount of $50 - $60K to cover my current finances would My Budget be able to help to find a company to finance the loan

arnaud p.
arnaud p.

You would habe to ask them on that sorry

Bethrow
Bethrow

My answer would be no. I asked them if they could recommend the best companies to save money when it comes to insurance, electricity, gas and so on...and they don’t do that. They only work with you to come up with a budget based on your take home pay so you are able to eliminate debt and pay bills on time.

MyBudget
MyBudgetMyBudget

Hi Financially free,

Thanks for your question. MyBudget may be able to assist you with a lending solution if required as we do have a lending team on board with us. This is something that we assess during our free no-obligation consultations with a personal budgeting specialist. If you are interested in speaking to us further about this and whether it may be an option for you, please give us a call on 1300 300 922 and select option 2.

I hope that helps - We look forward to speaking with you! Kind regards, Lauren - MyBudget

Get an answer from our members and MyBudget representatives