MyBudget Financial Planning

MyBudget Financial Planning

Alyce

AlyceSydney, NSW

Taking all the stress and worry away!

While my husband and I werent in serious debt, money was the one thing we did disagree and fight over. MyBudget has removed that stress for us both. Thank you.

KAREN W.

KAREN W.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

My budget is great! Helped get my life back!

With MyBudget we have been able to get are debts under control, we've been able to save for christmas gifts, birthdays and enjoy knowing that all our bills are covered. So there's no ugly surprises.

Joseph G.

Joseph G.Pilbara, WA

Amazing service easy to follow. Made the future look bright again for me.

Was referred by by financial advisor to give my money and all finances over to MyBuddget. Was the best advice given to me because from the moment I signed up I felt valued as not only a customer but as a human. I had too much going on and such little time to deal with my propertys I needed help. Everything was clearly explained to me the service was top level on every encounter and the budget has been the best. Words cannot describe the relief I have of money off my shoulders now.

Thank you MyBudget your staff and services are amazing.

MyBudgetMyBudget
Izzy

IzzySydney, NSW

Anxiety be gone

For someone who is actually terrified of the word finances, my budget helped me a great deal in sorting out and prioritizing things. With their help i was able to pay off my CC debt and get some helpful tips on how to better manage my finances. No way I would have been able to do this three years ago.

MyBudgetMyBudget

Ash S

Ash SEyre Peninsula, SA

Absolutely amazing, best decision I made

I joined MyBudget 18mths ago. I was on the brink of bankruptcy and needing someone or something to help me from the edge. When i First joined MyBudget I found a little hard to adjust, but now I could love without it. Within 18months I have gone from almost losing everything to buying my first property! Thank MyBudget and team.

Amanda m

Amanda mGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst decision ever! Do not do it

We saw all the magical adds and thought these people may be able to help us.
It was the worst desision we ever made. Not only did they not pay bills on time, we had to tell them to pay things as we were getting calls saying things were not paid and then referred us to their own loan department that set us up on loans they recommend at extreme rates. They charge top dollar for their service and do nothing but put you in a worse position. Don’t do it.

HP 55adelaide

Do not waste ur time!!!!

My budget is the worse thing ever. I had a massive mobile phone bill. They said they would handle the creditors for me etc and my debt be paid. That was a load of complete rubbish. Creditors still harrased me. Apparently they weren't doing anything. I found out thru the phone company. And my bill got even higher. Its great that other people could use this company. But not in this situation. They took most of my money. The fees are stupid. They should get looked into. Still advertising but just the worst ever. Shes rolling in cash but happy to charge people thru the roof. Stop advertising your tv add full of lies. Shame on you. Disgusting.

HP 55

Hi Lauren. Sorry but this was few years back. Thankyou for your reply. If only at the time that situation happened it would of made it better and less annoyed.