Mycino Espresso Questions & Answers

9 questions from our users

toni ziffer

toni zifferasked

I bought a mycino machine in 2017 but keep it till my other coffee machine gave up. I opened it to day and a cord is missing so I could use the brother. The capsules of 5 boxes 500 capsules in a box were not the right one. Could you please let me know where I could buy the cord or a dealer that sells mycino products. It says in the box that nepresson capsules can use but it would not go in the machine. I find it odd. This machine cost me $750.00 with the seven boxes of capsules thrown in but worthless.

connie.w

connie.wasked

Hi I brought $250 worth off pods with a free machine I used one box and my machine broke now i have 9 boxes of coffee sitting wasting away in my cupboard can u help

ian

ianasked

i have this machine which has strop working was still paying off product but now company mycino has disappear got pod still so any way replace it or ?

Mycino Espressoasked

I'd like to know if other pods are compatible with this machine? And f so what ones and where do you purchase them?

DacorDave

Yes, you can use any pod that is Nesspresso compatible.
But don't forget to check if the pod is eco friendly like the MyCino pods.

Che

Cheasked

are the pods combatable with any other brands of pods?

DacorDave

Yes, you can use any Nesspresso compatible pod

Wazzaasked

water pouring out when making coffe how can i fix this problem?

Sharon
Sharon

Simple send the rubbish back I have the same problem there a waist of money and rubbish

Wazza

No I will keep it there must be a way to fix it

Mycino Espresso

I haven't a problem with mine I LOVE it!

Nikita

Nikitaasked

No idea who this company is but they have bank details .. can anyone tell me the number to contact them as I don’t have a coffee machine neither have I entered or authorised money to be taken from my account by this company!

nottie
nottie

I found them thru google. I explained the issue I had. They emailed me a free return of their item and replaced all monies removed from my account

Janik M

Good luck in trying to understand them!!!

Birdman
Birdman

Nikita,
If you're still trying to find a contact try 0488 828 230. This is a number that the con artists have used to call me and I have blocked due to searching it on the various "Who Called" sites. It is a listed online nuisance telemarketer number.

macca

maccaasked

why hasn't my payment been taken out of my account?

Jim R

Jim Rasked

I am having problems with my coffe machine I would like to find their address so I can get my machine fixed .

Anu P
Anu P

Hi Jim,

The adress will possibly on your receipt or online customer care support?
Hope it helps.
Good luck.

Unit 4, 27 Dover Drive
Burleigh Heads QLD 4220

I'm sending all my stuff back for a refund and this is the adress label they gave me.

Unit 4, 27 Dover Drive