Mycino Espresso

Mycino Espresso Questions & Answers

6 questions from our users

I'd like to know if other pods are compatible with this machine? And f so what ones and where do you purchase them?
Yes, you can use any pod that is Nesspresso compatible. But don't forget to check if the pod is eco friendly like the MyCino pods.

are the pods combatable with any other brands of pods?
Yes, you can use any Nesspresso compatible pod

water pouring out when making coffe how can i fix this problem?
Simple send the rubbish back I have the same problem there a waist of money and rubbishNo I will keep it there must be a way to fix itI haven't a problem with mine I LOVE it!

No idea who this company is but they have bank details .. can anyone tell me the number to contact them as I don’t have a coffee machine neither have I entered or authorised money to be taken from my account by this company!
I found them thru google. I explained the issue I had. They emailed me a free return of their item and replaced all monies removed from my account1300692466 Good luck in trying to understand them!!!Nikita, If you're still trying to find a contact try 0488 828 230. This is a number that the con artists have used to call me and I have blocked due to searching it on the various "Who Called" sites. It is a listed online nuisance telemarketer number.

why hasn't my payment been taken out of my account?

I am having problems with my coffe machine I would like to find their address so I can get my machine fixed .
Hi Jim, The adress will possibly on your receipt or online customer care support? Hope it helps. Good luck.Unit 4, 27 Dover Drive Burleigh Heads QLD 4220 I'm sending all my stuff back for a refund and this is the adress label they gave me.Unit 4, 27 Dover Drive Burleigh Heads QLD 4220 I'm sending all my stuff back for a refund and this is the adress label they gave me.