MyDeal.com.au Questions & Answers

John
John

Do you ship to parcel lockers? I only buy from sellers who do?

MyDeal.com.au   DM

Hi John, Thank you for contacting us!
To check if a product can be delivered to a PO Box, please visit the delivery tab on its individual listing. However, please keep in mind that some products may be too bulky to be delivered to a PO Box and may require a signature upon delivery by one of our couriers.
If you need further assistance, please refer to this helpful article: external link

Josh S.
Josh S.

I bought a mattress from Melbourne, the freight collector was allied express, on the tracking it says it been delivered with no mattress in sight, but when I went into the website it says that the mattress has been dropped off in Broadmeadow vic, 51 minutes away from when they picked it up, also has a proof of delivery with someone who signed the document.

MyDeal.com.au   DM

Hello Josh, We’re sorry to hear about this! We would like the opportunity to talk this through and investigate your feedback further.
Could you send through your order number so a case manager can look into your issue as a matter of urgency?

Janelle C.
Janelle C.

Hello my name is [Name Removed]
I got a apple iPhone 6.
But it don't work with off being in the recharger all the time and when it off the recharge it goes flat very fast.
And it was a second-hand phone.
And I thought my dear was Brown new products not second hand products.
I would like to know where my new Apple iPhone is?
Can someone please get back to me on this matter

MyDeal.com.au   DM

Hello Janelle, Thank you for your enquiry and are sorry to hear about this concern.
Please log into your MyDeal account, go to the My Purchases page, and click the "Need Help" button next to the ordered item.
This will facilitate a much faster resolution by enabling the seller to review your message directly.
Your patience and cooperation are greatly appreciated.

Flower
Flower

I think they sent you a phone with faulty battery that’s why it’s happening

Frank
Frank

Looking into receipt #9584092 but have no correspondence as of yet.

MyDeal.com.au   DM

Hello Frank, We are happy to confirm that we have successfully received your purchase!
Once your order has been dispatched by the Seller you will receive an email update with a link where you can check your tracking details online. Alternatively, you can view the status of your purchase via the 'Track My Order' feature on the website using your order number and email address.

Thank you for shopping on MyDeal.com.au!

Christine Zanoni
Christine Zanoni

As I haven't had a conformation email , I am concerned that my order and payment have not gone through. I wanted to purchase the "Duke Living Bahamas Rattan Outdoor 4 piece setting. Can you please let me know if my order has been processed, so that I can reorder Thank you

Rob
Rob

Hi I always receive a order confirmation email from My Deal. Just go to their website scroll to the bottom of page and click Contact Us. Also check how you paid if paypal will tell you if funds are paid same with credit card. Hope this helps.

MyDeal.com.au   DM

Hello Christine, Thank you for reaching out!
A confirmation email should have been sent to the email address submitted at the time of purchase. If this has not been received, we would recommend checking any Junk/Spam folders to ensure it was not redirected and to also add noreply@t.mydeal.com.au to your safe sender's list in your email account.
Or, kindly send us the email address you used via private message so we can check on our system.

al h.
al h.

hi I am about buying Samsung Galaxy S2 3 ultra and I'm asking if I buy it from mydeal still I get the watch promotion from Samsung thank you

MyDeal.com.au   DM

Hello Al, Thank you for your question!
We hope this helps!

Annie O.
Annie O.

Can I use my Woolworths every day rewards points for any orders?

MyDeal.com.au   DM

Hi Annie, Thank you for your enquiry!
Spend $100 in a single transaction (excluding shipping and any coupon applied to your purchase)
Have a registered Everyday Rewards account, which is linked to your MyDeal account at checkout prior to completing your transaction
Cards must be linked for at least 72 hours following your qualifying spend or points may be voided.

Your points can take up to 14 business days from the end of the promotional period to be loaded onto your Everyday Rewards Card.

For more information regarding this, please visit our Everyday Rewards Terms and Conditions help article external link .

Patricia M.
Patricia M.

Did my order for Foret 3 seater and 1 chair to match go through this morning

Mary A.
Mary A.

I wish to change my postal address

MyDeal.com.au   DM

Hello Mary, Thank you for your messsage!
Have you made an order and need to change your address or just an update on your address?
If an update, please sign in to your MyDeal Account, My Details and under My Account you can edit you address.

The MyDeal team

Tanya H.
Tanya H.

Hi Mary
If you have the My Deal app you would be able to change your address details in your account settings if not I’m sure they would have a contact number you could call and the customer service team would be only to happy to help you.
Kind Regards
Tanya

Mehz
Mehz

Does A73 5g samsung galaxy phone grey colour comes as a dual sim slot?

Krusty
Krusty

They do but be careful as I have heard dual sim for this phone is not useable in Australia,best to contact Samsung for direction,regardless the phone is highly recommended, Cheers Krusty.

MyDeal.com.au   DM

Hello Mehz, Thank you for your question! At the bottom of the product page, there is a link available to submit an enquiry regarding the item. The seller of the product will be able to answer your questions regarding this product. We hope this helps!

Frank P.
Frank P.

How do you get coupons on free delivery over $480 dollars? Goes to site no code word or coupon on order.

MyDeal.com.au   DM

Hello Frank, Thank you for your question!
In these cases, you might find this article useful: external link
If you have any additional questions about MyDeal Coupons, please submit a ticket using the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the page.

Beck
Beck

Why was $1 taken out of account , when I didn’t get PayPal

MyDeal.com.au   DM

Hi Beck, Thank you for your enquiry!
As we strive to resolve issues as soon as possible, please share the details of your issue at external link  so that we can investigate what occurred and assist you in obtaining a positive outcome.

Sharmayne N.

If this is a legit company why is the product I've ordered picked up in Sydnew, New Zealand and to be divered by New Zealand company. I live in Qld.

Roe
Roe

Can't answer that but I know they are somehow tied in with woolworths and I have had dealings with them going back a few years but never organised to pick up goods. Didn't know that you could.
They do sell from other countries so maybe the stock is only available in that country. Maybe too big to ship and not available to Queensland

MyDeal.com.au   DM

Hello Sharmayne, Thank you for your question!
Could you send through your order number so a Case Manager can look into your issue as a matter of urgency?

Order No is - 483517500

MyDeal.com.au   DM

Hi Sharmayne, Thanks for getting back to us! After checking your tracking details, this order (483517500) has been successfully delivered.
If this is not the case, please contact us by logging into your MyDeal Account, going to the My Purchases page, and selecting the 'Need Help' button next to the applicable order item.
Otherwise, we hope that you enjoy your purchase and have a good day!

Robert M.
Robert M.

I can't find any tracking on my knife sent over three weeks ago.. I'd 472710760. Rct 8817748.

MyDeal.com.au   DM

Hi Robert, Thanks for your question!
We want to have this resolved and have contacted the Seller in regard to your query. They will be in touch with you on ticket #2360272.
You should expect to hear back from them soon, however, we ask that you please allow up to 2 business days for a response.

Geoff B.
Geoff B.

Had similar issue. Don't even bother with them

MyDeal.com.au   DM

Hello Geoff, Sorry to hear about this!
Please tell us your order number so we can check the status of your order.

Priyanka S.
Priyanka S.

Has anyone ever bought an electronic sit stand desk from mydeal?

Marj B.
Marj B.

best value
portable air conditoner

Tazer
Tazer

outdoor rabbit with solar laten

chloeanncreatives
chloeanncreatives

Has anyone order major furniture. Lounges.. couches etc ?

What was the quality.. was it work the $ .. any issues with deliveries etc

Liz
Liz

I ordered all my furniture from mydeal the best service quality and delivery was great as well. just ordered a bed and saved heaps.

Lauren
Lauren

Don’t order anything from my deal! I ordered a 3 door outdoor setting and the holes for the screws are too big. I asked for the goods to be returned and and a refund, they keep replying with screw it the other way around, not possible when the nut is half the size of screw head. Go to sitejabber to read all the actual bad reviews, I’m pretty sure most of these are paid bots. My Deal is a scam.

Don S.
Don S.

Just received my sheet set . A-qf021 yellow set . But received no flat sheet. So do you send me a flat sheet or what. Just seems funny no flat sheet.

MyDeal.com.au   DM

Hi Don, Thank you for your question! So that the seller can provide further assistance, we do require that you submit your enquiry by logging into your MyDeal account. To submit an enquiry, you log into your MyDeal account and select the item you require assistance with in the My Purchases tab in your account.
Our apologies for the inconvenience, however, we look forward to resolving this issue for you shortly.

AaronB

Trying to get through to someone to cancel my order, which is still pending.
Except it get hung up on, and the call back feature doesn't work. Ticket has been open for two days and no reply too.

Order Number: 451406540
Order Group Number: 345636334
Your ticket ID is: [#2186226]

MyDeal.com.au   DM

Hello AaronB, We appreciate you taking the time to update us on the situation.
Your ticket number 2186226, has been located and we can verify that this has been coordinated with the Seller. Though you should anticipate hearing from them soon, we kindly ask that you give us up to 2 business days to respond.

We really appreciate your cooperation and patience.

AaronB

Problem with this style of marketplace, is the seller doesn't even have to respond to me. So depsite me having this ticket open for 6 days, the seller went ahead and sent it anyway, still no response. So now, I'll have to wait another 2 plus days to talk to mydeal about it, for them to say again, we'll message the seller again.

MyDeal.com.au   DM

Hello Aaron, Thanks for getting back to us!
As per checking, the seller replied to your ticket on Saturday.
Please reply to the same ticket so this is delivered directly to the seller for review, resulting in a much faster resolution!

The MyDeal team

Get an answer from our members and MyDeal.com.au representatives

Visit Official Website