MyDeal.com.au Questions & Answers

3.4 from 2,274 reviews

209 questions from our users

billy k

billy kasked

looking to buy an I phone 6 on your website it "says in new condition" what does this mean has it been used ? is it refurbished? and what does open box mean?
cheers billy

Kerry P

Kerry Pasked

I ordered medical masks. On my account says they have been shipped. Tracking says still at Post Office since 23rd March. What is happening? Kerry Papa

Hello Kerry,
Thank you for your question! We are sorry to hear that there has not been any recent tracking movement for your order. The seller will be able to provide you with a delivery update. Can you please get in touch via your MyDeal Account (https://www.mydeal.com.au/account/register), on the My Purchases page?

Venero P.

Venero P.asked

Hi I want to buy a portable generator if you are in Sydney region do you offer pickup thanks

Sue and Bill
Sue and Bill

Hi there I am just a reviewer and in Melbourne I buy all my camping gear from Snowys, Camping Central, Supapeg, BFC, they all deliver and you might find them through MyDeal. what I do is google what i want and see what pops up.

Hope you get what you want, Snowys are having a sale on the moment. Regards Sue

Hello Venero,
Thank you for your question! As we are an online company we do not offer a pickup facility.
MyDeal is a marketplace, so we have quite few sellers with portable generators across Australia! Some of these sellers are in the NSW area, and the delivery tabs on the product pages will provide you with the estimated delivery timeframe. Check out the link below:

Sharyn O
Sharyn O

I have lost products ordered from u because u have a dodgy deliver company. I have lost $65 for a cat cage. Delivery co. Say they left a delivery card this has happened before no delivery card. Want my money back. Sharyn St.kilda Melb.

aron s.asked

hi guys i found this company is doing fraud now with thousands of aussie about sanitizer, they have taken 100s & 1000s of dollars from public while they are not holding stocks in australia, literately they trying to process thee shipment from china, what a scammmmm.....
i urged everyone immediately contact with Asic regulatory board about this scam & misconduct.
they does same things with furniture as well, its scamming company, becarefull about buying anything from them,
i have tried 100s time to contact with this cheating calling center, but was unable to reach to anyone, they should be accountable to government for this scamming in such a bad crises day in Australia

Hello Aron,
Thank you for your feedback. MyDeal is an online marketplace with both direct import partners and sellers across Australia. We would like to assure you that we are not a scam and our sellers are working hard to arrange dispatch of stock.
If you can please provide us with your ticket ID from your enquiry via your MyDeal Account, we can definitely look into your correspondence with the seller. As an added layer of protection, you always have the option to escalate your ticket to the MyDeal team via a link in your email if you need any assistance from us. We hope you can understand that our phone line has a high volume of calls during this difficult time, but we endeavour to assist everyone.

Jenniasked

I"m trying to track my order which was despatched 17th March via Aust Post but there's no updated tracking still. I've tried contacting but can't find how as on their website you just go around in circles. Tried ringing but says they are busy and the call then automatically drops out after 20 mins.

tracey7401
tracey7401

Yes I’m having the same issue. Nothing I ordered has been delivered. Most says it’s not dispatched yet. They are taking money for things like sanitizer but no sign of delivering it. We will end up paying hundreds of dollars extra for these products only to be delivered too late for us to use them.

Jenni

Thanks, wow that's terrible. After finding it impossible to contact them, I'm done plenty of other companies to buy from who actually have a great customer support centre you can access easily.
Good Luck

Hello Jenni,
Thanks for your question. We are sorry to hear that your tracking has not updated. If you can please get in touch via your MyDeal Account, both MyDeal and the seller would love to help resolve the issue.

Allaena

Allaenaasked

Hi order 50pk of mask, and when it arrived today only 39pieces.
Ref: 177654920
Ref: MASK-BLU-50

Hello Allaena,
Thank you for letting us know! We have located your ticket ID #328448 and can see that the seller has arranged for a full replacement. We hope to see you back at MyDeal in the future.

Nicky

Nickyasked

I only ordered sanitiser because you said it was in stock but limited with 5-9 day delivery. Now it will hasn't even been shipped and you've sold over 25 thousand of them. I also noticed that now you say 21day delivery. Does this item exist and when will you be sending it?

Hello Nicky,
Thank you for your question. We are very sorry for the delay in the dispatch of your order. Our sellers are working hard to have orders dispatched as fast as possible due to the unprecedented demand. If you could please submit an enquiry via your MyDeal Account the seller will be able to provide you with an update or a refund.

aron s.

hi all be carefull from mydeals scamm!!!!
due to covid-19 they txt hundreds & thousands of people across Australia to be delivered hand sanitizer from Melbourne based warehouse but after taking the money they informed public that item can take up to 21 days to be delivered,
can we believe this small pack of hand sanitizer should take 21 days to be delivered from melbouren?
what a scammmmmmm......!!!
basically they took money to be delivered from locally but thats now delivering from overseas(china)

what a scammmmm!!!!!

couldnt be greediest more then this with public while national crises going on,
no one would ordered if they would mention this item would be delivered from china & will take 21 days or more then this,

and they acquired this sales through viral txt to publics phone & email,

stay away from this scammers............................
anyone is victim of this sellers pls contact with Asic & inform to media to be stop such a stupidity with public in coming days...
they simply take advantage of crises & critical circumstances.

aron s.

i advice no one buy anything ever from mydeal cheater,,,,,
spread this shiiiittttty word of mouth accross social media pls , ban this cheaterrrrrrr----from further cheating with consumer
file as much as you can complain with asic regulatory about this scammers--------------

Lango57

Lango57asked

Can anyone give me a contact email or phone number for My Deal please.

Lazza
Lazza

You have got Buckleys Chance LOL ??

Hello Lango,
Thank you for your question. You can see our contact details in this help article below. Feel free to get in touch! https://help.mydeal.com.au/hc/en-us/articles/360000717035-How-do-I-contact-MyDeal-customer-support-

Brendan M

Brendan Masked

Has anyone purchased "apple like" headphones from MyDeal? What is the quality like. How is the battery life?

Hi Brendan,
Thank you for your question! As a marketplace, our items are shipped and sold by many different sellers, so quality of each product differ. We recommend you submit an enquiry on the product you are interested in, and the seller will be happy to answer any questions you may have. To submit an enquiry, please locate “Have a question about this product? Click here” under the Specification section directly on the product page.
Happy shopping!

Tia

Tiaasked

Is there a way to see the estimated delivery time for Adelaide, Australia? I have searched your website and found nothing. I need to know whether my product will get here in time for an occasion. Thankyou

Hi Tia,
Thank you for your interest in our products! You can find estimated delivery time noted on each product, under the Delivery tab or at the end of the product description section.
We hope you enjoy shopping at MyDeal!

Grandma Masked

I have tried to contact you by phone regarding a problem my 99 year old father had with his order. Your phone was busy and cut off after 20 minutes approx. Now tried to communicate through your enquiry facility on your website but the categories do not fit the situation. How can I contact you please?

Annettte
Annettte

They won't answer, they are a scam. It cost me over $500 to find out.

Cindy M.MyDeal.com.au

Hello, thank you for contacting us! I am sorry to hear you could not get through to us by phone, we are unfortunately experiencing a high volume of inbound calls at the moment. Please may I ask if your father already has an account with us? If not, you are able to create one here with the email address your father used at the time of purchase: https://www.mydeal.com.au/account/register. Once you have this account ready, you can contact us by logging into your account, going to My Purchases and selecting the Need Help button next to the order so the seller is able to follow up on the issue. Please do let me know whether this answers your question or if you require more assistance! Kind regards, Customer Support

Grandma M

No I actually need to talk to you about his problem. You sent him an email acknowledging the lack of response from the seller; you sent him what seems to have been automatically generated emails; he has tried to solve the problem over the phone and the outcome has not been very satisfactory. I really want to follow this up with MyDeal. Please tell me how I can speak to a person on the phone.

Pamella M.

Pamella M.asked

Why can't I change my address for my order

Hello Pamella,
Once a purchase has been made, the address used during check out is linked to the order. If you would like to lodge a request for an address change, please contact us through your MyDeal account (going to My Purchases - selecting Need Help next to the order) so we can follow this up with the seller. Thank you!

Captain Aliasked

Verification Requirement. (Rec.#2084557)
All items are ‘On Hold’ after checking my order through my account. It requires verification within 5 business days. The procedure is straight forward except:
1. There is no contact number (Call Center) to complete the verification.
2. There is no email (i.e: support@mydeal.com) to complete the verification.
3. No contact has been forthcoming (sms, email, phone call) from a mydeal representative to complete the verification.
How then can I complete the verification process?

Red Faced!
My apologies to the MyDeal customer service team. Indeed they do have a customer contact number [+61 (3) 6120 6131]. Furthermore, they did send an SMS notifying me of the requirement to verify my purchase.

Hello,
Thank you for your order! We can see that your order has been verified successfully - thank you for your efforts in reaching out to our team. We hope your items will be delivered to you quickly and safely!

Donald

Donaldasked

Hi
Around 10 February 2020, I sent away for a juicer at the cost of $129. It was to be delivered within 7-14 days, yet I've received nothing. The money has been taken from my account but, I have received no confirmation email of my order, no receipt & no order or tracking number. Can someone please follow this up & tell me what has happened to my order.

Donald

Hello Donald!
I have found your order in our system, your order number is: 173990240. As it is an imported product, shipments are delayed due to the current logistics issues. However, it should arrive no later than 25 March. If I could help you with anything else, please feel free to contact us by logging into your account (if you do not have an account with us yet, please follow this link: https://www.mydeal.com.au/account/register). Thank you! Kind regards, Customer Support

Surash M.

Surash M.asked

my oder number :174319420. I have ordered an item on 13Feb 2020, received an email that said it was shipped on 14 Feb 2020. all I can get from my purchases update was that it was despatched with an invalid tracking number. It says when buying the item 5 to 14 business days delivery. i try maytime but :Tracking info is not available at the moment.

Ange
Ange

I am in the same boat waiting on an order saying it has been dispatched, but tracking is unavailable at the moment, keep at them, no use ringing tho as you will get put on hold and cut off after 20 minutes, if you go into your purchases it will show the seller and you may be able to contact them, I have done that before, but the order I am waiting on now doesn't have the sellers contact information. Frustrating

Pamela
Pamela

My order number 173870280. Email advised departed USA 7/2/20 arrived in Sydney 15/2/20. Tracking at a standstill since 15/2/20. Phoned Myideal today and they will followup.

Hello Surash, Ange and Pamela,
Thank you for your messages. As we are currently experiencing a high volume of inbound calls we would be happy to help you online. If you could please contact us by logging into your MyDeal account we can look into your order status. Please find the steps to do so here: https://help.mydeal.com.au/hc/en-us/articles/360000717035-How-do-I-contact-MyDeal-customer-support-. Thank you and we look forward to assist you in locating your orders! Kind regards, Customer Support

Ann L.asked

Do you have in stock Sheaffer Calligraphy Pen refill cartridges in Purple ink?

Ann L.

You advertise you have purple ink cartridges, are they Sheaffer?

Hello Ann,
Thank you for your question! Could you please contact us by going to the product page, scrolling down to "Have a question about this product? Click here" so we can follow this up with the seller? Thank you in advance! Kind regards, Customer Support

Vidumaanbcs R.

Vidumaanbcs R.asked

Can i know you have 4 lip gas cooker?

Marcia D.
Marcia D.

Grace

Graceasked

I am looking to buy a Carsons washing machine at mydeal.com.au but I cannot find warranty period information. Please advise where I can find warranty information, and the warranty period. Is there any extended warranty available ? Thank you

Hello Grace,
Thank you for your enquiry! I can see that all Carsons washing machines on MyDeal are currently sold by our sellers Edisons. You are able to find their warranty information on the following page: https://www.mydeal.com.au/seller/edisonsdirect?productid=783080. Thank you very much for shopping with us! Kind regards, Customer Support

Rosemary L.asked

Why don't u do afterpay anymore

Rosemary L.asked

Why does my deal not do afterpay anymore

Hi Rosemary,
Thank you for your enquiry! We were having a trial period with AfterPay and are reviewing this as a payment option for in the future. Until then, you are more than welcome to make use of our other payment methods. Kind regards, Customer Support

No thanks

Michelle P.
Michelle P.

I agree I won't be using this site again as I use afterpay :( I have made multible purchases from this site using it :( not happy at all at it being removed as a payment option :(

Get an answer from our members and MyDeal.com.au representatives