MyDeal.com.au

MyDeal.com.au Questions & Answers (page 2)

Shirley M.

Need a compass as a gift.

For camping

MyDeal.com.au   DM

Hello Shirley, Thank you for your interest!
You can search our web or check on this link external link

Dianne J
Dianne J

How can I cancel my order please 434815540

MyDeal.com.au   DM

Hello Dianne, Thank you for your question!
Our sellers attempt to ship all orders as quickly as possible, and because their dispatch system is highly automated, it is often difficult for them to cancel an order once it has been placed.
As per checking, your order has been dispatched.

If you need further assistance, Please log in to your MyDeal Account, go to My Purchases, and click on the 'Need Help' button next to the order. This allows your message to be delivered directly to the seller for review, resulting in a much faster resolution!
Or, you can also get in touch with our helpful customer service representatives at MyDeal. 10 a.m. Monday through Friday until 4 p.m. (AEST), excluding Victorian public holidays, at (03) 6120 6131. Please keep your order number, ticket inquiry number, or product reference ID close at hand so that our team can assist you as soon as possible.

Sally M
Sally M

I am trying to complete a purchase using paypal. When I select either paypal or paypal pay in 4 there is no "confirm and pay" icon or "next", yet there is when credit card is selected? What am I missing?

MyDeal.com.au   DM

Hello Sally, Thank you for informing us about this occurrence. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this situation has caused you.
Kindly check if you have the latest app version via Google Store. If you are, please check if you're able to load the website on a computer browser.
If you can, please uninstall and then reinstall the app. If you're still having problems, try these easy steps: 1. Close the MyDeal app completely 2. Clear the cache in Google Play Store by going to Settings -> Apps -> Google Play Store -> Storage -> Clear Cache
Hope this helps!

EJH
EJH

Are the iPads legitimate?

MyDeal.com.au   DM

Hello EJH, We appreciate your inquiry.
The item's description is located at the bottom of the product page, where you can see it.
Or, please kindly submit a product enquiry by clicking “Have a question about this product? Click here” under the Specification section directly on the product page and the seller will be happy to help!
We hope this helps!

dave m.
dave m.

My information has been stolen from mydeal. I would like to know how mydeal got my information in the first place ..

MyDeal.com.au   DM

Hello Dave, Thank you for reaching out regarding the recent MyDeal data breach.
As of the moment, we are unable to provide you with further details but rest assured no payment details are being compromised.
Please visit our help centre at external link  for additional guidance.

kaz
kaz

Has anyone bought a refurbished apple smart watch from my deal? I can’t understand why the battery doesn’t last a day

Hello Kaz, Hello Camlyn,

Thank you for reaching out and please accept our apologies for any problems you are experiencing with your purchase.
We would like to take the time to inform you that MyDeal.com.au is an Australian retail marketplace with numerous Sellers, therefore an enquiry does need to be submitted on each specific product that you would like to raise an enquiry or report an issue against.
If you can please log into your MyDeal Account, go to the My Purchases page, and select the 'Need Help' button next to the ordered item. If you checked out as a guest, you can create a new account now via this page: external link  Please ensure to register the email address linked to your purchase. You can then submit your enquiry.
This will allow your message to go directly to the seller for assessment and contribute to a much faster resolution!

mirjana.djordjevic1610
mirjana.djordjevic1610

hi, is it possible to cancel the order I made this morning please? thank you

MyDeal.com.au   DM

Hi mirjana.djordjevic1610, Thank you for taking the time to let us know how things are doing.

Sakai
Sakai

Are all items brand new?

MyDeal.com.au   DM

Hello Sakai, Thank you for your query!
You may view the description of the item on the product page placed at the bottom.
We hope this helps!

Ned
Ned

Hi I ordered a couch just wondering will it come in a box or in one peice.

MyDeal.com.au   DM

Hello Ned, Thank you for your question!
If you could, please log into your MyDeal account, go to the My Purchases page, and click the "Need Help" button next to the ordered item. This will facilitate a much faster answer by enabling the seller to review your message directly.
Your patience and cooperation are greatly appreciated.

Lee Patterson

I would like the seller YESCOM to get in touch with me. I have asked for refund. Is this seller in Australia.

Gabrielle K.
Gabrielle K.

I'm sorry, I have no idea.
Good luck, though.

Lee Patterson

That was quick. So MyDeal cannot help and doesn't know where the Seller is and yet the item I ordered they don't know where it is and it's of course paid for. They don't know the seller.

MyDeal.com.au   DM

Hello Lee, Thank you for your question!
We would like to take this opportunity to inform you that MyDeal.com.au is an Australian retail marketplace with many Sellers; as a result, an inquiry does need to be submitted on each individual product that you would like to raise an inquiry or report an issue against.
If you could, please log into your MyDeal account, go to the My Purchases page, and click the "Need Help" button next to the ordered item. This will facilitate a much faster resolution by enabling the seller to review your message directly.
If you have done this, may we ask for the ticket number so we can check the status of your inquiry?

Lee Patterson

Ticket Number 402872780 and Ticket Number 1945618 and six emails telling me the seller YESCom would be in touch. Don't when of course and the Courier Fastway has no record. I am now waiting for the refund. Don't know how long. Probably depends on the Seller.

MyDeal.com.au   DM

Hello Lee, Thank you for your response.
Upon checking, your concern has been escalated to our MyDeal Escalations team and as per the last communication with the seller, your parcel has been picked up as of yesterday. Please respond to ticket #1947824 if this is not the case so that our team can help you further.
We do hope this experience would not deter you from your continued business with MyDeal. Have a great day!

Carly B.
Carly B.

I ordered a matress from mydeal.com.au. It is out for delivery today but no one is home to recieve it. Does it require a signature for delivery to be complete? What happens if we aren't home to receieve it? It is being delivered through hunter express.

MyDeal.com.au   DM

Hello Carly, Thank you for your question!
We would suggest contacting the courier company to arrange the delivery. Otherwise, the order may be returned to us. In this case, the seller will advise of any additional costs that will apply for redelivery.
Thank you for your understanding in this matter.

Katie B
Katie B

Have you asked a neighbour to receive it for you or leave a shed open for the company to leave it in that.

Michael L.
Michael L.

Hello My Deal,,
I ordered a Mattress Cover $55 I believe on 9th August, I really had expected it to be delivered by now being 23rd August, because I need it by Wednesday 24th August. Can you Advise Please......M...

MyDeal.com.au   DM

Hello Michael, Thank you for reaching out!
Please tell us your order number so we can check the status of your order.

Nevia
Nevia

I tried to purchase a product three times paid but cannot gone through as system error.

MyDeal.com.au   DM

Hello Nevia, Thank you for informing us about this occurrence. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this situation has caused you.
We have sent you a message to verify if the order appears in our system.

Ingrid L.
Ingrid L.

I received two apartmento chair covers that are to big how do I return them please?

MyDeal.com.au   DM

Hi Ingrid, Thank you for your question and please know that if there are any issues with your order, we are here to help.
Please submit a ticket to the seller if your item does not meet your expectations as stated in the listing by logging into your MyDeal Account, going to the My Purchases page, and selecting the 'Need Help' button next to the applicable order item.

Hi
I returned an electrical item that was not working & was unsafe, MyDeal rep. sent me information saying seller had refunded the amount & it would show up in my original payment method (credit card) within 3-5 working days but it has not shown in my account despite this, it has been longer than that time period now so what do I do when MyDeal says seller refunded but I have no refund in my account ?
Stressful experience

Kelly
Kelly

Send another email telly my deal it hasn't been refunded and send a copy of your bank statement that should help resolve your problem

MyDeal.com.au   DM

Hello C J C., Can you please provide your ticket ID, so a Case Manager can look into your issue as a matter of urgency?

Many Thanks.

Ticket Id: 1858640

CJC

I have sent another email & I have provided ticket number, I can’t do anymore than I have

MyDeal.com.au   DM

Hello C J C., Thank you for your response.
We have located your new ticket and is currently being worked on.
Our team will reach out to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

Tahlia F.

hello, how long do iphones take to deliver

MyDeal.com.au   DM

Hello Tahlia, Thank you for your question.
However, if you are unable to find this, please kindly submit a product enquiry by clicking “Have a question about this product? Click here” under the Specification section directly on the product page and the seller will be happy to help!

Tahlia F.

Has people got their order in a short period of time ??

K La2
K La2

I can only speak for myself, and I’ve not had any issues with delays. My Deal are also very responsive about keeping the buyer updated.

SimJul

I only ordered items on Saturday afternoon and they arrived on Thursday which is very good.

MyDeal.com.au   DM

Hello Tahlia, Thank you for reaching out!
Delivery time varies. You should find the estimated delivery time frame at the bottom of the product description. Some sellers will have a delivery tab also.
Sellers work hard to deliver orders within the estimated delivery time frame provided for each product.
To track your order, please log on from this page: external link
This will give you a bit more indication of where your parcel is and when to expect delivery.

If you have any further concerns you can contact us by logging into your MyDeal Account, going to the My Purchases page, and selecting the ‘Need Help’ button next to the applicable order item so the seller may follow up on the issue.

Tahlia F.

are the iphones good ?? I wanna order one but i dont know what they are like. please respond someone

SimJul

I have not purchased iphones so cannot advise.

MyDeal.com.au   DM

Hello Tahlia, Thank you for your question!
At the bottom of the product page, there is a link available to submit an enquiry regarding the item.
The seller of the product will be able to answer your questions regarding this product. We hope this helps!

John
John

Can you please remove my email address so I don't keep getting the adds.

MyDeal.com.au   DM

Hello John, Thank you for informing us about this occurrence. Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience this issue has caused you. MyDeal and our partner sellers aim to address concerns as quickly as possible; please share the specifics of your account at external link  so that we can investigate and assist you as best we can. We hope you will give us another chance to serve you in the future.
Many thanks,

Peter P
Peter P

Hi there , my order has taken 2 weeks , do you know how much longer ?

MyDeal.com.au   DM

Hi Peter, We do apologize for this incident and rest assured we would be handling this with outmost importance. MyDeal and our partner sellers strive to respond to customer issues as fast as possible; please share the details of your delivery purchase at external link  so that we can investigate and help you as soon as possible. You may also get in touch with our MyDeal’s friendly customer service team is available via phone (03) 6120 6131, Monday to Friday 8AM - 10PM (AEST), excluding Victorian public holidays. To help speed up the process, please have your order number, ticket enquiry number or product reference ID handy, so that our team is able to assist you.
We hope to have another opportunity to serve you in the future.
Many thanks,

3 to 5 working days

Get an answer from our members and MyDeal.com.au representatives

Visit Official Website