MyDeal.com.au

MyDeal.com.au Questions & Answers (page 3)

Narges A.
Narges A.

I order king single bed 2 days ago still not receiving item and no email or any information about my order ?!!!so should ask bank to return my money to my account?

MyDeal.com.au   DM

Hello Narges, Thank you for bringing this incident to our attention. We would like to extend our apologies for any frustration this situation may have caused. MyDeal and our partner sellers strive to resolve issues promptly. If you go to your My Purchases page on your MyDeal account, there is a “Need Help” button next to each order item. Kindly raise a ticket via this button so you can discuss the delivery situation with the seller and they'll be able to provide a resolution on it.
You may also get in touch with our MyDeal’s friendly customer service team is available via phone (03) 6120 6131, Monday to Friday 8AM - 10PM (AEST), excluding Victorian public holidays. To help speed up the process, please have your order number, ticket enquiry number or product reference ID handy, so that our team is able to assist you.

cathy m.
cathy m.

Could you please tell me how to find the ginger coloured pillow slips in the Luxton Idina leaf quilt set

Mj T.
Mj T.

Just type in what U want in the box at top centre of yr screen with the Q. If deal has it or anything like it. It will show on yr screen

MyDeal.com.au   DM

Hi Cathy, Thank you for your question! At the bottom of the product page there is a link available to submit an enquiry regarding the item. The seller of the product will be able to answer your questions regarding this product. We hope this helps!

Peter M.
Peter M.

Does my deal accept payments with Paypal?

Carol
Carol

Yes I think it does

MyDeal.com.au   DM

Hi Peter, Thank you for your question! At the bottom of the product page there is a link available to submit an enquiry regarding the item. The seller of the product will be able to answer your questions regarding this product. We hope this helps!

Dibya B.
Dibya B.

Hello so I order like an iPhone and watch and they took my money but I can’t see any purchase detail or Oder history

MyDeal.com.au   DM

Hello Dibya, Thank you for bringing this incident to our attention. We would like to extend our apologies for any frustration this situation may have caused. MyDeal and our partner sellers strive to resolve issues promptly. If you go to your My Purchases page on your MyDeal account, there is a “Need Help” button next to each order item. Kindly raise a ticket via this button so you can discuss the delivery situation with the seller and they'll be able to provide a resolution on it.

Products Viewer 12873929
Products Viewer 12873929

You got scammed lol

Lesley S.

If a parcel has gone missing who is respoible for refund

G. Sarma
G. Sarma

I think if a parcel is not delivered for any reason MyDeal is responsible for the refund.

MyDeal.com.au   DM

Hi Lesley, Thank you for your order, and we are sorry to hear about the missing parcel for your order. Can you please contact us by logging into your MyDeal Account, going to the My Purchases page and selecting the 'Need Help' button next to the applicable order item so the seller may resolve the issue.
We look forward to assisting you further.

I will ring

J77

# I wondering for those who received an email such as this one:
Thank you for your patience and sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Please take note of this tracking details and provide it to the Australia Post Representative.
Return -
Reply paid -
Po box -
Alexandria NSW 2015
Kindly pack the item as best you can and take the package and the details above to Australia Post and they will do the rest for you.
Please note that this will be at no cost to you.
Please ask for a receipt or proof of return from Australia post for reference and send a copy to us and the return tracking number for us to monitor the return.
Once we receive the item back, we will then process the refund.

# How long before you actually received your money back?

MyDeal.com.au   DM

Hello. Thank you for bringing this incident to our attention. We would like to extend our apologies for any frustration this situation may have caused. MyDeal and our partner sellers strive to resolve issues promptly. If you go to your My Purchases page on your MyDeal account, there is a “Need Help” button next to each order item. Kindly raise a ticket via this button so you can discuss the delivery situation with the seller and they'll be able to provide a resolution on it.

J77

As noted on your website:
"Once the Seller ( is this not MyDeal OR the Vender ?), has confirmed[,] the refund [is] to be processed by MyDeal, it will [then] be processed [back] [in]to your account within 2-3 business days.

MyDeal is required to refund the order back via the same payment method which was used at time of purchase (VISA/Mastercard/AMEX, PayPal, Zip Pay, Openpay, Afterpay).

" If the refund does not appear in your account after a few business days, please check with your payment gateway first. For further questions about the refund status, please get in touch with the MyDeal team HERE."

My question then Cindy M (the MyDeal bot) - So the timeframe between the Vender receiving back a tracked return, (or it MyDeal as you sold the item/product), till payment goes back into an individual's account?
HOW LONG WILL it take for your money to be returned?
Vender receives item approx - 4 + business days ??? THEN to communicate to my deal to release the money ?
MyDeal 2-3 business days, ( as per you online Policy).

Which may mean your waiting up to ? 6 business days ++++++

I am seeking "clear information" and not a generic reply, like others.

Watto
Watto

Hi J77 I am having terrible time with my returned product and request for refund. Indeed there are plenty of generic so sorry emails sent, and I have received a variety of excuses like awaiting Australia Post, and one saying I took delivery of one of the 2 parcels sent (I received that nugget twice). I laugh at people receiving their cat beds and cushion covers and being delighted with their purchases, just wait till they need to return something large. I ordered a large shed. I cancelled it the next day, I was told to not accept delivery and return to sender. I can tell you no delivery person (except the pizza delivery) ever knocks on my door when they deliver anything, its drop and run. I fortunately caught the delivery at the Courier service that it was delivered to from Melbourne. Can you imagine having to take a two parcel large shed delivery back to Australia Post for return! Need a forklift! MyDeal have been absolutely USELESS. I will NEVER order from them again. NO amount of discount on a product would cover the pain in the neck this return has been for me.

J77

I put a complaint, then escalated my problem product ASAP. I also filed a complaint to my bank, (should have used PayPal). However, I persisted with MyDeal and to Seller, and FINALLY won. It was not two parcel large shed, (sorry to read), nonetheless, my advice is keep on their backs, keep a record of all communication, report them to your bank or PayPal and report them to the Government authorities for NOT honouring Australian consumer law. Basically hit them from ALL angles. They MUST honour our laws. Best wishes.

J77

Have others who have a genuine reason to return a product had any success in being able to do so?
It is clearly apparent no actual individual contacts you, and their method of communication is constant evasion emails.
Grab you money, you wait weeks for your item THEN your item does not work.

MyDeal.com.au   DM

Hello, We are disappointed to learn that the vendor has not offered a satisfactory response.
Customer satisfaction is our major goal at MyDeal. As a marketplace, we endeavour to ensure that our sellers give timely and satisfactory resolution of concerns, but if you are dissatisfied with the seller's help, you may always escalate the matter so that the MyDeal team can look into it. Please see external link  for additional details.

J77

Cindy, (MyDeal's representative), I have been in contact with your company, ( left a phone message and never received a return call). I am now dealing with the vender, and your company, who do not appear to communicate with each other. My item only arrived on the 21st January 22, and I've had nothing but problems with it. As of yesterday the 25th Jan, I was asked to supply a video recording, if not supplied, I forfeit any warranty or returns. I believe this is against Australian law which protects those who purchase items. Who is SHOPADDICT.COM.AU, E-Com (Aus) Pty Ltd, ?? https://www.abn-lookup.com/firm/e-com-aus-pty-ltd-150104715/

J77

Has anyone noticed a similar tone with all of Cindy M reples with others complaints/reviews ? " We are disappointed to learn that the vendor has not offered a satisfactory response.
Customer satisfaction is our major goal at MyDeal." blah blah blah.

MyDeal.com.au   DM

Hello, Thanks for getting in touch. We are really sorry for the issue!
If you can send through your payment receipt id, order number or email address we'll look into this matter.

J77

Please stop saying: "Thanks for getting in touch. We are really sorry for the issue!" Your not sorry.
The emails I have received from both yourself and the vendar are evasive to honour my rights as a consumer.
I have raised an issue via your website and all I get is email - email - email -with no resolution with an item YOU sold.
The ACL applies to all states and covers:
Unfair practices and unfair trading
- invalidating a claim statement that my request is invalid,( basically my rights), if I do not send a video clip. You have so much other evidence.
Consumer guarantees
- I believe you need to look up our ACCC laws that protect buyers.
Information standards that apply to services and goods
- for e.g "MyGenie XSonic Wifi Pro Robotic Vacuuum Cleaner Carpet Wet Dry Mopping Black Black" ( your spelling is terrible).
+ on your www its states. "Experience exceptional cleaning performance without even having to lift a finger. Featuring Wi-fi capabilities to set & forget"
- I cannot pair to my iPhone as indicated in your 'above' advertisement, or the Box or the booklet details. HOWEVER, I was able to download the App without any issues, so it's not my iPhone or router.

Expect ANOTHER email from me.

Swee L.

My experience was exactly the same.

Swee L.

Keep them accountable till they refund.
Not worth going through such stressful purchase.

Jenj
Jenj

Can you please change your courier (aramex) company , they are very bad and not honest , my parcel been in their depot more then five weeks and , every time when I call them to find out when will be delivered they say in two days and nothing happens , I called them more then six time and still haven’t got my parcel , what a hopeless and careless courier company .

MyDeal.com.au   DM

Hello Jen, Thank you for informing us about this occurrence. Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience this issue has caused you. MyDeal and our partner sellers aim to address delivery concerns as quickly as possible. Sellers work hard to deliver orders within the estimated delivery time frame provided to each product. To track your order, please log on from this page: external link
This will give you a bit more indication on where your parcel is and when to expect delivery. If you have any further concerns you can contact us by logging into your MyDeal Account, going to the My Purchases page and selecting the ‘Need Help’ button next to the applicable order item so the seller may follow up on the issue.

Same bad experience

Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.

Why is my parcel still not trackable 3 weeks later

MyDeal.com.au   DM

Hi Jennifer, We do apologize for this incident and rest assured we would be handling this with outmost importance. MyDeal and our partner sellers strive to respond to customer issues as fast as possible; please share the details of your delivery purchase at external link  so that we can investigate and help you as soon as possible. You may also get in touch with our MyDeal’s friendly customer service team is available via phone (03) 6120 6131, Monday to Friday 10AM - 4PM (AEST), excluding Victorian public holidays. To help speed up the process, please have your order number, ticket enquiry number or product reference ID handy, so that our team is able to assist you.
We hope to have another opportunity to serve you in the future.

Luna M.

I’ve been attempting to call MyDeal all day about an order I placed. It was incorrect and I need to cancel it and request a refund. I’ve been on hold for over an hour between 3 different calls within the last 4 hours. I requested the call back option over 3 hours ago and never heard back.

MyDeal.com.au   DM

Hello Luna, Thank you for informing us about this occurrence. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this situation has caused you. Our customer service phone line has significantly increased in volume. We are very sorry that you have had trouble reaching us via our Customer Service line. The 20 minute hold message is to ensure customers are not waiting for extended periods of time on the phone. To ensure customers receive a response, we do recommend submitting an enquiry for our agents to respond to you via email.

Luna M.

Thanks. I submitted an enquiry online already this morning.

jethro63
jethro63

Luna , looks as if Cindy has resolved your problem, sometimes l have found it pays to be patient, and you certainly have been. Good luck and all the best

Hi
I purchased a Devanti handheld, cordless vacuum cleaner model K7, but it will not charge. Can you please tell me if this is still under warranty and if so what do I now do?
Kind regards, Ann

Charley
Charley

Hi Ann
Don’t waste time dwelling on it, cut your losses and buy a new one from a different website.
This company is horrendous to deal with and won’t give you a refund, they’ll spend months ‘attempting to contact the seller’ and nothing will be resolved. You’ll spend hours chasing them up to get the same automatic pointless response. If you’re in luck they may spell your name correctly. I’ve been getting called Arnold for the past 6 months despite my email address and email signature having the correct name,
All the best!
Ps I just got the Dyson cordless for $399 it’s pricey but great. Try that one.

Ann

Thank you for the advice.

MyDeal.com.au   DM

Hello Ann, Thank you for bringing up this matter to our attention and rest assured we are here to help you in case there's been any trouble with your order. If your item does not match your expectation on the listing, please raise a ticket by logging into your MyDeal Account, going to the My Purchases page and selecting the 'Need Help' button next to the applicable order item so the seller may follow up with you.

Liz E.

Where is Luxton wallpaper manufactured ?

MyDeal.com.au   DM

Hello Liz, Thank you for your question! At the bottom of the product page there is a link available to submit an enquiry regarding the item. The seller of the product will be able to answer your questions regarding this product. We hope this helps!

Thanks.
I've ordered 3 rolls of the wallpaper.
Cheers
Lizzy Evans

MyDeal.com.au   DM

Hi Liz, Great to hear, thank you for shopping with MyDeal!

Sue Mcg
Sue Mcg

Hi there, just wondering where my order is please receipt 5593814

MyDeal.com.au   DM

Hello Sue, Thank you for informing us about this occurrence. Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience this issue has caused you. MyDeal and our partner sellers aim to address delivery concerns as quickly as possible. Sellers work hard to deliver orders within the estimated delivery time frame provided to each product. To track your order, please log on from this page: external link

louise

my purchase order is 313547780 can you pls tell where my goods are?

MyDeal.com.au   DM

Hello Louise, Thank you for informing us about this occurrence. Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience this issue has caused you. MyDeal and our partner sellers aim to address delivery concerns as quickly as possible. Sellers work hard to deliver orders within the estimated delivery time frame provided to each product. To track your order, please log on from this page: external link

Jackie A.

ive had the same problem have not yet got my item and its been 5 days they keep sayin its the austrlia post fault and i have not got a trackinh number for my order yet

Where is my order no 313547780 have been waiting 6 weeks

MyDeal.com.au   DM

Hi Louise, We are sorry to hear about the issue with your order. We have located your ticket # 1390375 and can see that the seller replied to you on 02/12/2021. Please kindly reply directly to your ticket so they can proceed to resolve the issue for you.

louise

I would like a refund pls as soon as possible ŕegards louisehaase@outlook.com.au

MyDeal.com.au   DM

Hello Louise, We are sorry to hear that the seller has not provided a positive outcome.
At MyDeal, customer satisfaction is our top priority. As a marketplace, we strive to ensure that our sellers provide prompt and satisfactory resolution of issues, but if for any reason you are not satisfied with the assistance the seller has provided, you always have an option to escalate the issue so MyDeal team can review the case. For more information please visit this link: external link

TWai

My order number is 320426240 and said dispatch within 24 hours. Now has been over a week and still showing "pending dispatch". Called Mydeal.com.au phone number by keep getting asked to join the call back. Never received a call back obviously. So where is my purchase?

Stephan
Stephan

I have had some bad experiences in the past with other online stores too. It all depends on who the seller on "My Deal"is. I do not have an answer for the call back issue and will let Mydeal.com deal with that. We are quick to blame Covid for every delay but the fact remains it does have an impact and will for the foreseeable future.

MyDeal.com.au   DM

Hello, Thank you for informing us about this occurrence. Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience this issue has caused you. MyDeal and our partner sellers aim to address delivery concerns as quickly as possible. Sellers work hard to deliver orders within the estimated delivery time frame provided to each product. To track your order, please log on from this page: external link
You may also get in touch with our MyDeal’s friendly customer service team is available via phone (03) 6120 6131, Monday to Friday 10AM - 4PM (AEST), excluding Victorian public holidays. To help speed up the process, please have your order number, ticket enquiry number or product reference ID handy, so that our team is able to assist you. You may also send in a ticket via this link so the seller can get back at you: external link .

TWai

The link says no tracking is available because it hasn’t been dispatched. Can you tell me when it will be dispatched?

MyDeal.com.au   DM

Hi Tony, For account privacy, kindly get in touch with our MyDeal’s friendly customer service team is available via phone (03) 6120 6131, Monday to Friday 10AM - 4PM (AEST), excluding Victorian public holidays. To help speed up the process, please have your order number, ticket enquiry number or product reference ID handy, so that our team is able to assist you. You may also send in a ticket via this link so the seller can get back at you: external link .

TWai

I left a call back number via the phone but still haven’t got in touch with anyone from your company yet. If you are actively monitoring this page and could see my message here, can you also ask someone to give me a call back too?

Gayle M.

Hi there, i am wanting to know what has happend to my order. invoice ID 5640876. TRANSACTION ID 159419251L7200821. Could you please track this item for me and send me some answers.
kind regards,
Gayle

Ann L.
Ann L.

Hi Gayle.
Please check our email for your tracking number
This will enable you to check progress of your package.

MyDeal.com.au   DM

Hi Gayle, Thank you for bringing this situation to our attention. We would like to extend our apologies for any frustration this situation may have caused. MyDeal and our partner sellers aim to address delivery concerns as quickly as possible. Sellers work hard to deliver orders within the estimated delivery time frame provided to each product. To track your order, please log on from this page: external link

Gayle M.

That pages takes me no where. Please send tracking details. I haven't even had notification of it's dispatch

MyDeal.com.au   DM

Hello Gayle, Thanks for getting in touch. We are really sorry for the issue!
If you can send through your order number or email address we'll look into this matter urgently.

Jackie A.

same i havnt got a tracking number off them either its so werid

Sandra Poyner

Ordered 2 indoor bar stools. Have they bent sent yet as I have not heard since I ordered

MyDeal.com.au   DM

Hello Sandra, Thank you for informing us about this occurrence. Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience this issue has caused you. MyDeal and our partner sellers aim to address delivery concerns as quickly as possible. Sellers work hard to deliver orders within the estimated delivery time frame provided to each product. To track your order, please log on from this page: external link

Sandra Poyner

Have 2 bar stools indoor been sent yet.

Deborah H.

Received 4 chairs last week but tgey did not have screws bokts,washers or alan key in box. Searched every inch. immediately notified on rhe site with photos as directed. 6 days later and 4 messages and not a one response. I even offered to buy the hardware if they tell me what i need but no answer. Chairs useless unassembled so want to return as need to get chairs i can use urgently. Submitted a return request and still no answer. I stage homes for a living and have spent over $1000 in the few weeks and had orders for thousands more however seeing absolutely no after sales service my business will be going elsewhere. Mistakes happen but if suppliers are not concerned about fixing them rhey wont survive long. And one bad supplier has soured me to any supplier on my deal. Wake up my deal...its your bame on the line

MyDeal.com.au   DM

Hi Deborah, We are sorry to hear that the seller has not provided a positive outcome.

Deborah H.

Thank you for responding however as I clearly mentioned the seller has never contacted me. I clicked on your link and it says the only way to escalate it is on correspondence from the seller- as I have none I cant escalate it! I want to now return the useless goods yet I can not get a response from anyone on that request either. So basically I am out of pocket with a useless product until someone decides they will answer me.

MyDeal.com.au   DM

Hello Deborah, Thanks for getting in touch. We are really sorry for the issue!

Deborah H.

Deborah Hill - Order 317029280- DukeLiving Eames Replica DSW Side Chairs Set of 4 , Colour:Black
Seller : DukeLiving - email: debhill.lifecoach@gmail.com. Thank you

Deborah H.

PLEASE have you got an answer for me on the screws for the chairs? Its been a week now! I will the screws myself if Duke Living will just tell me what to get!

MyDeal.com.au   DM

Hi Deborah, I was able to locate your order and the tickets you have raised to the seller. We do apologize if the seller is unresponsive. We would recommend for you to escalate this situation to our escalation team by going to this link: external link  so that one of our escalation team member would contact the seller directly.

Deborah H.

Sorry but this is getting totally ridiculous! We covered this 2 messages above...As you say the seller is unresponsive which means I don't have an email from the seller with the escalation section on it to escalate! You see my order, see my correspondence, see he is unresponsive so why cant you please help me and just escalate it to your escalation team? Why do I need a response from a seller to escalate it back to the people I purchased the goods from namely My Deal? So if a seller simply doesn't respond, I or any other purchaser can do absolutely nothing further? That is ridiculous and an unfair trading practice. I am doing everything in my power to sort an issue out that is not my fault. They did not deliver the hardware needed for me the assemble my chairs and I am totally willing to use my time and money to get the necessary screws and washers needed if Duke Living would simply have the courtesy of responding and telling me what I need. So please help me and tell me exactly where do I go from here?

Geoffrey P.
Geoffrey P.

Hi guys. I'm not sure that I'm in the right place fir this Question. If not please forward to relevant person. I ordered an item from you on 8-11-21 but Auspost tracking doesn't seem to have a recored of it yet. Can you please follow this up for me. Your Receipt No is 5601563 and Auspost tracking No is PR7636923
Many thanks Geoff Pinkham 0407468828

MyDeal.com.au   DM

Hello Geoffrey, Thank you for informing us about this occurrence. Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience this issue has caused you. MyDeal and our partner sellers aim to address delivery concerns as quickly as possible. Sellers work hard to deliver orders within the estimated delivery time frame provided to each product. To track your order, please log on from this page: external link
Many thanks, The MyDeal Team

Get an answer from our members and MyDeal.com.au representatives

Visit Official Website