MyDeal.com.au

MyDeal.com.au Questions & Answers (page 4)

Etetera K.
Etetera K.

I ordered a product on 4Nov ,2days later I emailed
My deal to cancel this order with reason.
Today the product arrived which I would like to return and get a refund

MyDeal.com.au   DM

Hello. Thank you for bringing this situation to our attention. We would like to extend our apologies for any frustration this situation may have caused. Kindly get in touch with our MyDeal’s friendly customer service team is available via phone (03) 6120 6131, Monday to Friday 10AM - 4PM (AEST), excluding Victorian public holidays. To help speed up the process, please have your order number, ticket enquiry number or product reference ID handy, so that our team is able to assist you.
Many thanks,
The MyDeal Team

Alan
Alan

Hi, I have tried to contact the number provided on which is (03) 61206121 and some answer how have nothing to do with mydeal.com can any one help to contact them please

MyDeal.com.au   DM

Hi Alan, You may contact us via your MyDeal account so the seller is alerted to follow up with you? If you checked out as a guest, you can create a new account now via this page: external link  Please ensure to register the email address linked to your purchase. You can then submit your enquiry.

Euromaid ECCK64 cost of delivery to Bondi Juntion
Qualifies for free delivery?

MyDeal.com.au   DM

Hi EDL, You may contact us via your MyDeal account so the seller is alerted to follow up with you? If you checked out as a guest, you can create a new account now via this page: external link  Please ensure to register the email address linked to your purchase. You can then submit your enquiry.

Euromaid ECCK64 cost of delivery to Bondi Juntion
Qualifies for free delivery?

MyDeal.com.au   DM

Hi, You may contact us via your MyDeal account so the seller is alerted to follow up with you? If you checked out as a guest, you can create a new account now via this page: external link  Please ensure to register the email address linked to your purchase. You can then submit your enquiry.

Janet L
Janet L

Has anyone bought bedding covers interested in the quality for the pricing thanks

Dee
Dee

Sorry - cannot help with your enquiry.

MyDeal.com.au   DM

Hi Janet, You may contact us using your MyDeal account so that the seller is notified to contact you? If you checked out as a guest, go to external link  to establish a new account. Please confirm that the email address associated with your transaction is registered. After that, you may submit your inquiry.

Martha B.
Martha B.

What's delivery times ?

darylw

Been very good, not sure now with strikes, waiting on a delivery now

darylw

Just got message, delivery today, ordered on Sunday

JoanG
JoanG

I ordered the mattress on Sunday, 24th October and it arrived yesterday, Tuesday, 26th October.

MyDeal.com.au   DM

Hi Martha. Good day! The 24-48 hour time frame you saw on the product page would be the time frame your item would leave the warehouse, and the delivery time frame is clarified at the bottom of the specification and/or on the Delivery tab. To track your order, please log on from this page: external link
Otherwise if you still have further concerns can you please contact us by logging into your MyDeal Account, going to the My Purchases page and selecting the ‘Need Help’ button next to the applicable order item so the seller may follow up on the delivery details.
We look forward to assisting you further.

Suzanne

Hi, I haven't received my item. I have been in touch with my deal.com.au numerous times, even by phone. They said the seller would be on touch, which they haven't.
I spoke with Toll and they said the item hasn't been manifested, even though it shows dispatched. In other words Toll has not picked it up because seller hasn't organised it. I just want someone to take ownership and either get the item delivered or refund my money. Thank you Suzanne

MyDeal.com.au   DM

Hello Suzanne, Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear that the seller has not been in touch with you yet. Currently, we are experiencing an extremely high volume of enquiries and our sellers are trying their best to respond to all tickets as quickly as possible. We can assure you that all ticket enquiries will be responded to, and thank you for your patience and understanding in the meantime.

Suzanne

Hi, as my product hasn't been sent, I would like a refund. How do I do this?

MyDeal.com.au   DM

Hello Suzanne, Thank you for your response. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide further assistance via this review platform. Please kindly reply to your ticket ID raised so that your message goes directly to the seller and they are prompted to follow up with you directly. However, if you have not raised an enquiry yet, please submit a ticket via the Need Help button on your My Purchases page, after you have logged into your MyDeal account.

Kaz

I would have thought My Deal would still be accountable for items shipped from other sellers - much like ebay is. I am quite close to contacting the ACCC, myself. I won’t bother trying to complain and/or receive refund directly. Believe me, Suzanne, ACCC will get your money back to you fast, as companies respond to a rep from there way quicker than a personal enquiry/complaint. Good luck!

Suzanne

I'm still waiting for my item!! I'm thinking of going to ACCC as they keep putting me off! And yes good luck as well!!

Kaz

Thank you! I have been waiting a month for sent items and still haven’t even received an email for unsent ones! I had thought I was getting organised ahead of time for spring/Christmas. Lord help those who leave it closer to the time….otherwise may be looking at next year (if at all)!

MyDeal.com.au   DM

Hello, Thank you so much for your message. We are deeply sorry for the inconvenience caused. We understand that it has been a challenging time for customers, sellers, and couriers and there are different circumstances that may impact delivery however so the seller could help investigate the whereabouts of your products, we kindly ask you to please submit a ticket via the Need Help button on your My Purchases page, after you have logged into your MyDeal account.
We hope to assist you further.
The MyDeal Team

Suzanne

I have done that numerous times, but still nothing has changed!

Kaz

Okay, an update. Australia Post now has 2 items on board for delivery next week. However, most expensive item ordered on 04/10/21 is NOT in transit and seems to have been forgotten. And being an Apple product, I should have bought directly from Apple as I usually do. Because the $20 dollars I ‘saved’ at mydeal has not been worth the hassle. Apple would have had it to me pronto. Now, I’m left wondering if the product will be genuine, and if it is genuine, is it refurbished? (that is if I ever receive it). Also have just received tonight tracking for another order placed last week before I read reviews etc.
All I can say is even if I do receive all items ok, I will never shop at mydeal again. And I will deter as many as I can from making the same mistake. Not out of vindictiveness, but of concern for my fellow shoppers. There are so many places to take our business to. Most reputable companies will bend over backwards to assist their customers and contact them in a very timely manner with real solutions. This shows respect. It gets them 5 stars from me every time, as it also shows they want your business in the future and realise the power of word of mouth and negative reviews. If mydeal are so very busy and snowed under, then business is clearly booming for them (albeit temporarily if others do what I am doing by ceasing trade with them herein). So employ more staff to cope with demand! Not rocket science!
Oh, and Cindy M, please don’t insult our intelligence by telling us yet again to ‘submit a ticket via the Need Help’ portal. Quite clearly you need to change flowsheet speels as many people have done this, I see, and have got absolutely nowhere……

Not happy Jan
Not happy Jan

Cannot agree with you more Kaz. After raising over 20 tickets and escalations with MyDeal, I am awaiting ACCC to be more successful.

Sandy

I ordered a set of super king sheet set on 15/9/21.
The cost has been taken from my account but no receipt was issued and the goods have not been delivered.
I wish to know where my goods are.

MyDeal.com.au   DM

Hello Sandy, We appreciate your message. We are sorry to hear that the order has not arrived yet. To track your order, please log on from this page: external link
However, so our seller could follow up on your issue, please kindly contact us and log in to your MyDeal account, navigate to the My Purchases page and select the "Need help" button next to the applicable order item.

Sandy

I was not issued with an order or receipt number when I paid. I don’t have an account it’s a one off order.

MyDeal.com.au   DM

Hello Sandy, Thank you again for your message.

Sandy

I can’t do that because my email address Sandra-mcfarlane@hotmail.com does not exist according to mydeal

MyDeal.com.au   DM

Hello Sandy, Thank you for getting back in touch with us. We can see that the item shows delivered to you. If you have not received your item, unfortunately, we are unable to provide further assistance via this review platform. However, you may create a new account via this link: external link  if you checked out as a guest. Or can you please confirm your order number?

Sandy

I have not received these goods. Could please supply proof of delivery and when.

MyDeal.com.au   DM

Hello Sandy, This is the order 301834760 1 x Luxurious 1200TC Egyptian Cotton Sheet Set in 5 Colours - Size: Mega King; Colour: Charcoal Plain that we can only see associated with your email address with tracking number: U3V004602801000930300 by Australia Post. If this is not the right order, we apologise for that. And would you be able to provide us with the correct number?

Bae wah
Bae wah

I don't know if I'm gonna ask a question or a answer but I haven't received my item yet and it about 9days now I haven't seen anything and tomorrow will be 10days if my order isn't coming then I don't know what business you guys are doing.. and I hope to receive my order tomorrow like it says 2-10 days that the item will arrive..

MyDeal.com.au   DM

Hello Bae, Thank you so much for your message. We are very sorry to hear about the delay with your order. It's been a difficult time for our customers, sellers, and couriers because there are a variety of factors that could cause delays. However, you may track your order, and please log on from this page:
external link
If you still have questions, please feel free to contact us by going to your My Purchases page on your MyDeal account, there is a “Need Help” button next to each order item after logging in to your MyDeal account.

Karen
Karen

MyDeal are a disgusting bunch of fraudsters and offer nothing but incompetence.......your better of involving the ACCC immediately to get the correct course of action, as they wont assist you.....once they've got your money, you don't exist.....try finding contact details on their website.......extremely difficult....We should get Tracey Grimshaw (from ACA) involved, maybe then they'd run an honest business.....it's a NO from me...

mightymouse57
mightymouse57

Hi,
My order (#296919580) has been 'in transit' between Melbourne and Sydney for 22 days now. I have repeatedly contacted Mydeal and asked what the status of the order is. My query has been 'escalated' yet my emails have either gone unanswered or have been responded to with only vague or canned emails.
It is entirely reasonable of me to ask about why my order would be in transit for so long, and also entirely reasonable of me to expect a substantial answer, given I have paid for goods and delivery in good faith.

I have contacted Mydeal's elected courier, but they also appear to have a policy of stonewalling their customers.

Is there any universe where someone at Mydeal can answer the following questions?:
-Has the item genuinely been dispatched?
If so,
-Has the parcel been lost?
If so,
-How do I get a refund?

If the parcel has not been lost,
-Where is it and when should I expect it to arrive?

Also, please don't tell me about COVID - I am aware of COVID. Mydeal's policy of stonewalling its customers has nothing to do with the pandemic.

MyDeal.com.au   DM

Hello, Thank you for your message and we are sincerely sorry to hear that your order has not arrived yet. We appreciate you raising an escalation regarding the issue. Currently, we are experiencing an extremely high volume of enquiries and our sellers and escalation team are trying their best to respond to all tickets as quickly as possible. Our escalation agent is mediating with your concern for a suitable resolution and will provide you with an update. As a marketplace we are committed to customer satisfaction and work closely with sellers to ensure our customers are looked after. We do hope you allow us the chance to provide you with a positive experience in the future.

Carly N.
Carly N.

Hi Cindy,
I’m in exactly the same situation as this customer also. My order number is 301163520. The status has said pending dispatch for almost 3 weeks now and I’ve sent 2 emails with no reply. I’d like to know what is going on and when I can expect my order.

Kay P
Kay P

Hi Cindy, I am having the same issue. My order number is 304704420.
I have reached out numerous times and tried calling your customer service line, which doesn't give you the option to speak to anyone? Just tells you to go to the website.
Please provide me with an update.

Rita Hamilton

I purchased a single bed mattress in May and paid $60.00 delivery to Currarong nsw and I would like to purchase another but you are charging $90.00 delivery. How come? Thank you

Jilly D
Jilly D

I’m a purchaser nothing to do with the company

MyDeal.com.au   DM

Hello Rita, Thank you for your message and question. As we are an online marketplace that deals with thousands of sellers, our sellers utilise their own shipping network and may charge different rates for shipping depending on their couriers. The shipping is calculated per unit based on its size, weight, packaging and handling, and the distance from your location. We do hope that this information is helpful. Have a lovely day!

Rita Hamilton

Thank you for your response.

solon m.
solon m.

Hi, I place an order on 03/09/2021 and still waiting for a response from My Deal for when they going to deliver. I still don't have an order number or a tracking number.

MyDeal.com.au   DM

Hello Solon, Thank you for your message. We can see that your order has been delivered to you. As MyDeal works with different Sellers it is possible that items are being dispatched from different warehouses throughout Australia. Thank you for your patience and we hope that you enjoy your purchase. Have a great day!

D B
D B

I’d like to know why you have so many fake reviews on here? It’s so obvious.

Lily
Lily

I can tell you honestly and categorically D B, my comment is definitely not "FAKE" as you mention - it is totally true! Wishing you all the best.

MyDeal.com.au   DM

Hello DB, Thank you for your question. MyDeal invites customers who have made a purchase to leave us their feedback. The reviews are genuine and we do our best to respond to as many as possible. Thank you for your review today, we appreciate your honest feedback.

Mary C.
Mary C.

Hi, can you give me dimensions for your PU leather king single bed please

barbara
barbara

Do not have this item

MyDeal.com.au   DM

Hello Mary, Thank you for your question! At the bottom of the product page, there is a link available to submit an enquiry regarding the item. The seller of the product will be able to answer your questions regarding this product. We hope this helps!
Many Thanks, Customer Support

SNG
SNG

What if I purchase a fake product from Mydeal ? Of course I didn’t know it is fake when I purchased. Can I refund the product? Thanks!

MyDeal.com.au   DM

Hello SNG, Thank you for your question. We understand your concern but if this situation happens. Please reach us as soon as possible so we can further provide assistance. We do require that you submit your enquiry by logging into your MyDeal account. To submit an enquiry, you log into your MyDeal account and select the item you require assistance with in the My Purchases tab in your account.
Many Thanks, Customer Support

Helen Jesus
Helen Jesus

I need to know where's my order 5023739 was purchased on 16/8/21 not received and not on track orders please reply thank you

MyDeal.com.au   DM

Hello Helen, Thank you for taking the time to share your question, We can see that the order has been to you. Many thanks for your patience and we hope that you enjoy your purchase. Have a lovely day!
Many thanks, Customer Support

Hunter S.

Purchased something that said it has two items in stock ready to dispatch. They took my money and now it says the order is canceled. no email explaining and NO MONEY REFUNDED?

Stan
Stan

email should be sent explaining cancellation of order
money refund should be expedited with an explanation together with an apolligy

Hunter S.

yeah that what I was expecting but no email, money, or appology. Bad service

MyDeal.com.au   DM

Hello, Thank you for your message. Can we please ask for the order number so we could further check?

MyDeal.com.au   DM

Hello, Thank you for your response. We can see that the refund has been processed yesterday and it is processed on your original payment method. We kindly ask that you allow 2-5 business days for the funds to clear in your account. However, if you need further details regarding the refund. Please don't hesitate to reach us, you may check this help article on how to contact our customer support.
external link
Hope this information helps.

Francine

I have been waiting for over a month and no word or products coming. The seller won’t respond to my question and no one will help me!!! No way of getting refund or product. Frustrating and disappointed to say the least!!!!!

Doug S.
Doug S.

I found that delivery was well documented by email and although one box was lost in transit the supplier was quick to send another.

No that is incorrect.
The seller never sent the package
They said they would let me know when it was on its way. And never updated me
Now they are not returning my emails and my deal sent an apology on their behalf for no response

MyDeal.com.au   DM

Hello Francine, Thank you for your message. We are sorry to hear that your order has not arrived yet and the seller has not responded to your enquiry. Can you please provide us with the ticket ID so we could further check?

Francine

1107773. I have requested a full refund as well he seller is not forthcoming with responses or requests. Thankyou

MyDeal.com.au   DM

Hello Francine, Thank you for the information. We appreciate you raising an escalation. And our escalation team will help chase the seller for a suitable resolution. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Liam

I saw this pool pump advertised for $175 but am afraid to buy since there are so many bad reviews on pumps. How can I be guaranteed that you provide the customer service you claimed before becoming one of your regular buyers?

jsm
jsm

It is safe to buy on here and everything is good quality

MyDeal.com.au   DM

Hello Liam, Thank you for your message. As a marketplace, customer satisfaction is our top priority and our seller strive hard to provide the best customer service and assistance if you encounter some issues with your purchase. However, if you have clarifications with the product, you can always send a product question before purchasing so all your queries can be addressed by clicking “Have a question about this product? Click here” under the Specification section directly on the product page and the seller will be happy to help!

dansecdev
dansecdev

Don't they are incompetent's and lie and blame the supplier even when they are responsible. They also use the worst couriers on the planet whom refuse on policy to talk to recievers.
Thieves and all round rubbish.

Liam

Thx Dansecdev. Yeah bought locally, bit more expensive.

Tracey.H
Tracey.H

Hi, I have raised a ticket regarding the shipping status, I received a reply from MyDeal, I replied to the email which is how the seller knows to contact me regarding my question. I still have not received a reply from the seller. The delivery for MyDeal is very different to other online stores, can be quite frustrating.

Deborah R.
Deborah R.

I ordered 5 days ago and recieved it in under a week I’m in Qld and it was coming from Vic so I was impressed with the time it took to get to me

MyDeal.com.au   DM

Hello Deborah, Thank you for your message. We can see that the seller has responded to you on your ticket ID 1056620. Currently, we are experiencing an extremely high volume of enquiries and our sellers are trying their best to respond to all tickets as quickly as possible. Thank you for letting us know that the order has arrived quicker than expected. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
Please note:
MyDeal.com.au is a marketplace with over 1000 sellers.
Rest assured when you buy from MyDeal, all purchases are covered under our refund guarantee policy: external link
If the seller is not responding or if you haven't received your goods, please escalate to our Resolution team for a prompt response.

Get an answer from our members and MyDeal.com.au representatives

Visit Official Website