MyDeal.com.au

MyDeal.com.au (page 2 of 114)

3.4 from 2,274 reviews

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (30) · No (342)

Dean J

Dean JSydney, NSW

Happy customer, several orders now, all fast delivery & great value

I have placed several orders now and all have come extremely quickly.
The prices on MyDeal are also much less than in supermarkets and in retail stores.
We have saved heaps on dishwashing tabs and some dining chairs we purchased.
Given we are locked in our house right now I am so grateful to be able to shop online with MyDeal.

Thanks MyDeal team!

Ken J

Ken JMelbourne

Poor Form

It is unacceptable for a company selling a product like hand sanitiser, that is considered "essential" in the current circumstances (ie during a world wide pandemic) to wait so long to inform its customers that the product is not available. I put my order through on 16th March and was advised of its unavailability on 31st.

I would have sourced it elsewhere long ago if I had known the company wasn't able to fulfil the order. A product like this should not be offered to the public unless its fulfillment is certain. This is very poor form.

Himu

HimuGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Ridiculous and frustrating service

After 10 days of placing and clearing the payment. I have got an email yesterday that they can't deliver the products. This is ridiculous and frustrating service. Order number 178032040

Alith

AlithSydney, NSW

Sellers should not sell quantities more than they have in stock or adjust delivery timeframes after purchase

Mick

MickSouth East Queensland, QLD

never again

First time i’ve purchased from them & would be the last. Pls don’t take peoples money if your item is not in stock then refund them weeks later. If you Don’t have something say its out of stock so i can look elsewhere. Don’t tell me 2 weeks later. Wake up

pauluswmaximus

pauluswmaximusGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Scammers avoid at all costs

Ordered overpriced hand sanitizer.
Said 5 business days for shipping.
They then changed it to 21 business days.
Then cancelled the order on us.
Absolutely disgusting service and zero follow up.
The worst site I've ever had to deal with. Never never never again.

Hand Sanitiser Scam

I too placed an order for Hand Sanitiser - told 3 days desptach now 21 days despatch. This website offers no contact point and if I could I would cancel my order - how do you even do that. What a terrible website.

Wendy
Wendy

Thank you.

Would give them 0 Stars

Placed an order for hand sanitisers and it has been more than 2 weeks. What makes matters worse that there was no tracking number nor an order confirmation when I registered for an account to their website.

Such as shame as they should notify the customers straight away that stock is unavailable for a certain ETA or tell them know that an item is available for pre-order.

Joseph
Joseph

There is no purchase history in my Account via the website. A refund would be preferential to avoid customer service breakdown

BecxxWestern Australia

Advertising for stock they don’t have!

2 weeks ago I purchased hand sanitiser. Now delivery has changed to 21 days. Not likely due to courier delays. They should make sure there is enough stock before selling as I paid $60 for the pack, not cheap.

Ok. Thanks Cindy

Sharron

SharronGippsland, VIC

Love shopping Online with MyDeal.com.au

Easy to navigate and great range of products and costs were fantastic. Quality of products are excellent, just like in big name stores. Would recommend highly to anyone to shop at MyDeal.com.au

Avoid if you can.

Ordered a bed frame but accidentally chose the incorrect size. When I tried to rectify the issue with in the couple of hours of the order being placed, all the hell broke loose. Numerous emails back and forth and phone calls and finally got the refund back at the end. Really disappointing experience with this website and never go back to them

Sandy

SandySydney, NSW

Useless & almost fake bed frame - Cannot support weight even if you sit on it let alone sleep.

- I bought this bed in December and I use it in my bedroom for a single person.
- The slides come off every day as soon as I sit on the bed no matter which corner you sit on.
- Last month it just broke altogether.
- This is King bed and I am surprised that it broke just with 1 person's weight
- I am 70 KG which is probably average adult people weight.
- I would like a refund for this product and you can pick this up anytime, I am no longer able to use this.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Cindy M.MyDeal.com.au

No response to any communication regarding faulty item

Had faulty item. Contacted via email with video of problem as requested on their site. Sent it. Received a email stating content was too large. Sent smaller video. Same response. Sent detailed email with no video. Same response. Sent short email went through but no response. Called no response. This system needs to be sorted as I have a product that I now cannot use.Not happy

Drew
Drew

Order ID 175906620

Hello Drew,
Thank you for your reply!
We appreciate you providing your order ID and will have the MyDeal team get in touch to assist.

This site is a scam!!!!

I ordered had sanatiser that advertised 5 day shipping and "Limited Stock". They sold over $2M worth of product before they sold out (Not very limited), then the shipping time went up to 7 days, then 10, then 14, and now 21. Who know when it will stop going up. I am sure fair trade and ACCC will be investigating MYDeal soon with the flood of complaints they will be getting for taking advantage during a crisis.

GeorgeSydney Surrounds, NSW

Be on alert to purchase online from mydeal.com.au

I bought 1x50pk of disposable face masks from mydeal.com.au online in endeavour to stop COVID-19 and I paid $69.98 for it.

After delivery, I found the face masks are very small in size and have very thin layers of a poor quality. Even worse, The lace on one of face masks falls apart even before I start to wear it. This experience with online purchase for the first time from the site mydeal.com.au has given me very bad impression. Originally I planned to buy hand sanitizers from this site but now I have decided to stop to order them from it

Thanks and be on alert.

Hi Cindy,
Thanks, my order number is: 176389200 and my receipt number is: 2098265.
Regards,

Hi George,
Thank you for replying!
The seller will be in touch as soon as possible via email. Keep an eye out for your ticket ID #340430.

ah13

ah13Noosa

Do not order from this site!

I have been receiving message stating they have stocks of much-needed masks and hand santiser, but weeks after paying for these products they have not even been sent. This business in misleading people during this time know of their desperate need for these products!

Great

The couple of times I have bought from you guys I've had no dramas so I have no problems to continue using your service hopefully it will stay the same with a great range of products

Suzy Q

Suzy Q

Good range of products

Though the site has a large variety of products I found that when clicking on one product a totally different product appeared. I am happy with the products that I have purchased.

My ticket ID is [#337020]

My ticket ID is [#337020], and no one replied me yet. I have called for 2 days on the number of 03 99986805 which is the number on the Mydeal website for customer service line. However, it always said 'our consultant is with other customers' and I need to wait for 20 minutes. Sure, I waited for 20 minutes but my call was concluded automatically after 20 minutes. There is no options for call back to customers or leaving voice messages. It seems so not genuine. If no one is helping me from your company, I will need to report to the authority and investigate the charge.
My problem is there is no purchase history shown on the website and there is no tracking number for me, it seems I have not paid for anything.

Buyer Beware

I've placed two orders for facemasks and santisier. One of the 13th and the other on the 17th, both advertised quick shipping and stictly limited stock, both were overpriced. I have recieved one tracking number that really says nothing and it hasn't left and nothing for the second order. I feel scammed and want a refund but of course you can't talk to anyone. Terrible service

billy k

billy kasked

looking to buy an I phone 6 on your website it "says in new condition" what does this mean has it been used ? is it refurbished? and what does open box mean?
cheers billy

Kerry P

Kerry Pasked

I ordered medical masks. On my account says they have been shipped. Tracking says still at Post Office since 23rd March. What is happening? Kerry Papa

Hello Kerry,
Thank you for your question! We are sorry to hear that there has not been any recent tracking movement for your order. The seller will be able to provide you with a delivery update. Can you please get in touch via your MyDeal Account (https://www.mydeal.com.au/account/register), on the My Purchases page?

Venero P.

Venero P.asked

Hi I want to buy a portable generator if you are in Sydney region do you offer pickup thanks

Sue and Bill
Sue and Bill

Hi there I am just a reviewer and in Melbourne I buy all my camping gear from Snowys, Camping Central, Supapeg, BFC, they all deliver and you might find them through MyDeal. what I do is google what i want and see what pops up.

Hope you get what you want, Snowys are having a sale on the moment. Regards Sue

Hello Venero,
Thank you for your question! As we are an online company we do not offer a pickup facility.
MyDeal is a marketplace, so we have quite few sellers with portable generators across Australia! Some of these sellers are in the NSW area, and the delivery tabs on the product pages will provide you with the estimated delivery timeframe. Check out the link below:

Sharyn O
Sharyn O

I have lost products ordered from u because u have a dodgy deliver company. I have lost $65 for a cat cage. Delivery co. Say they left a delivery card this has happened before no delivery card. Want my money back. Sharyn St.kilda Melb.

Get an answer from our members and MyDeal.com.au representatives