Myer Questions & Answers

41 questions from our users

Harriett G.

Harriett G.asked

Hey.
I recently purchased and item from Myers.
Received an email saying my item is being processed for return.
Then another email to say my item is out for delivery. And then a third email to say item has been returned.
Has anyone had this problem?
Going to try and contact Myers but phone calls a little bit of a wait and I’ve got classes to attend.

Reviewer R.

If the answer is yes or no.. I don’t understand how that resolves your particular purchase. Sorry

David Briggsasked

Hi, do you have in stock a pair of Grosby mens "marcy" navy slippers size 7
David.

David Briggs

? please answer my question, David.

Yes at my store

Ian Wilson

Ian Wilsonasked

Myer Online Store

Hi there I have ordered the Beatles lego and noticed the money has come out twice ,once on Weds 14th April (with my reward taken off )and again on the 23 April for the full price of $129 ,could you please explain why to me as I only wanted one of these .Thanks for your help cheers Janice

Why ask consumers?

Birgette M.asked

Myer Online Store

Do I get my money back or are you gonna send my perfume I paid for?

Reviewer R.

Your first problem is posting twice.
Your second problem is failing to read the question panel.

Birgette M.asked

I purchase 2 items but only received 1. How will this be solved

Birgette M.

I am not happy with the service paid for 2 perfumes cost me $296.00 but only receive 1 perfume.not good enough

Maxwell

Maxwell asked

Myer Online Store

I brought a Air Frier 19th Dec 2019, the screw that holds the fan has worked it’s way lose, is my Frier still under warranty and if so how do I go about getting it fixed.

Matina Casked

Myer Online Store

I have been waiting for my online shopping order of candles purchased on the weekend of the Black Friday shopping sale. Goods were purchased with this email : [email removed]
Could you please advise what has happened to this order .Many thanks Matina Condoleon

Matina C

No response to my question

Cancel error

Diane

Diane asked

Want to buy size 9 ladies hush puppies Mimosa white sneaker

sammy

check their web site i just saw some on there

Jane Bretz

Jane Bretzasked

Myer Online Store

I am in UK and I am looking for Xmas presents for my grandchildren who live in Australia. They are girl of 8 and boy 5 years. Girl loves making things, art, reading and sewing. The boy is into science and Lego. Can you suggest likely gift available in Australia?

Alice Watt

Alice Wattasked

Myer Online Store

I ordered a Bondi turn up beach hat but my money was refunded after a week I assumed to lack of stock, but they are still for sale on line, I was very dissapointed. So I wouldn't mind an explanation

micheal
micheal

have you thought about contacting for an explanation

MAC

MACasked

Myer

can you return clearance items if they dont fit? obviously couldn't try them on before online purchase?

Bobbyasked

Hi,

I bought a pair of shoes on line, and unfortunately cannot find my order number. I am wanting to return the shoes, can you tell me if I can return it without the order number?

MaPi
MaPi

Hi. Not 100% sure but if you call them they are strict on speaking with the person that made the order. You might be able to give them transaction details? Check your emails too, in case you can find their confirmation email. Good luck.

Hi
I have located the order number now. Can you please confirm that I can only return the shoes via post or can I take them to my local Myer Store?

sammy

i dont know you would be asking here for on a review forum The logical thing to do would be to contact Myer

Merry H.

Merry H.asked

Myer Online Store

Can I buy Aramis deodorant?

David Jones.

Merry H.

Merry H.asked

Can I purchase Aramis deodorant

David Jones

Michelle

Michelleasked

Myer

I bought a lounge suite from Myer, the 3 seater lounge must be faulty. One end of lounge firm as, the other end sinks very low. Both ends are sat on regularly. Certainly not weight related.

alan
alan

so have you contacted Myer

SidVicous

SidVicousasked

Myer

I purchased online and received an email after despatch titled Tax Invoice. Where is the invoice number? Under the barcode?

I.P. Daily

But this is a review site. Suggest you contact them directly if it is not obvious

Ken doolan

Ken doolanasked

Do you Salk electric blanket

Moya P.
Moya P.

Yes, suggest you google and can see selection.

I.P. Daily

I just checked their online store and there is no listings for Salk brand

Sandra T.

Sandra T.asked

Myer Online Store

I am trying to purchase from your online store using my Canadian Credit card. Does your payment system not take international cards??

I.P. Daily

But this is a Review site

Yogagirl

Don't shop at the store if you actually want your goods.

peter

peterasked

Myer Online Store

Does Myer sell King Single electric blankets?
Please supply details.

wingnut
wingnut

Check their web site or contact the store

john smith
john smith

I just did a simple google search & found the answer

Val McCallumasked

Myer Online Store

How can I return an item supplied and charged for in error when your stores are closed? Last week when I became aware of your mistake I was told on the phone by a staff member that I could not post it back as I would have preferred. When I tried to return it via Myer Ballarat I found that the store had closed for an indefinite period.

The duplicate dress arrived separately but I have yet to receive my email invoice. The only invoice I do have does not give an invoice number or date. I know that MYER is in financial difficulties. With such lax paperwork and practices this is not surprising. I am very unhappy about having to chase you up just to return an unwanteed item received as the result of your mistake. I have only the tracking number for the first parcel which included the first Julia dress.

Val McCallum

I want Myer Customer Service to answer my question which is about how to return to a store, an unwanted item sent as the result of your mistake. Your stores are closed.

Chrisentiae
Chrisentiae

Myer are not here and therefore they will not respond. Keep your receipt and keep trying. Myer are treating others customers in a similar way. It isn't just you.

Phone Myer and tell them you want an AusPost return label. Then follow the instructions. If in doubt, ask them to explain how it is done.

Keep a copy of everything you do as evidence. Write down dates, times, of things you did so you have an accurate record.

Don't give up.

13 69 37
Mon-Wed 9am - 6pm
Thu-Fri 9am - 9pm
Sat 9am - 6pm
Sun 10am - 5pm

Val McCallum

Why can't Myrer take responsibility for wasting my time?. If they dated their documents and communicated properly problems would be less likely to rise. How this once wonderful Store has decliined. Your so-called reply was an insult.