Myer

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (395)

absolutely disgusted

i ordered boots online. For some reason my account reverted to my old address (havent lived there for 2 years) . I immediately called myer and was told I would have to redirect through australia post . I called Australia post and after 2 hours of being on hold and being generally messed around I was told MYER HAD PUT A NO REDIRECTION ON MY PACKAGE. So there is nothing I can do, I have lost my very expensive boots. I have shopped at myer my whole life , I will never shop there again.

RosieRose

RosieRoseClifton Springs

Careless delivery.

Despatched from 3 different stores. Delivered by Aust Post, left in full view of the street on different days. 2 out of 3 items stolen. NOT IMPRESSED, CARELESS.

Best Customer service at Sleepmaker at Myer in Brisbane city.

We went to Myer in Brisbane City to purchase mattress at Sleepmaker. The customer service was absolutely outstanding. The Sale person(Chris) had very good knowledge of all different range of products and helped us to find the most suitable and affordable mattress for us. I will definitely go back again to purchase next one from them in the future.

Store LocationMyer at Brisbane City

David C.

David C.Sydney, NSW

Quality Products on Budget Price

I have been customer for Myer since I cam to Australian 20 years ago. Those guys always have generous special prices with a very good quality.

Store LocationMyer

Do not shop at Myer

Hannah H.

Hannah H.South East Queensland, QLD

I got scammed $130

I went to purchase a bag online, and it kept coming up with general error, tried again and same response until my card got declined; turns out the money was coming out but my order wasn't going through now I will have to contact customer service honestly can't believe they are still in business its an actual joke.

Terrible website

Unable to purchase without creating an account, then I tried creating an account but did not go through......fix your website ...I’m frustrated....how on earth do you expect people to shop for half yearly sale

Rachael

RachaelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Website not working!!!

Cant add items to bag without joining - go through the process and nothing happens - please fix your website!! Why does my review need 20 words? Bizarre

Ris

RisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible service - very disappointed

I bought a watch online for my brother for his birthday. The watch came in a totally different brand box with no warranty or instructions. Called online centre who said ' can't do anything about that... you could try to find one yourself in a store!!!' Tried to ring multiple Myer stores - mostly no-one answered or
' could not help'. Time consuming and frustrating. Have been loyal to Myer in the past but would avoid online at all costs. Just not worth the grief. I regret not reading Product review earlier as I would have thought twice.

must sign up to purchase

To add an item to bag, was directed to a new page to join Myer which I didn't really want to do but was shopping for my mother. Completed the form, clicked on 'join myer' and nothing happened. Tried to add item to bag, went round in circles. Useless. Found it impossible and frustrating. Was unable to shop.

Mary

Mary

Very helpful staff

I shopped at Myer Maroochydore last Friday and bought 4 clothing items which were on special (buy more and save more!) The total amount was $204. When I checked the online prices, they were more cheaper by $30. So I went back to the payment counter and I was served by Sarah. She has assisted me by refunding the $204 and then matching the online prices. She told me that they don't always do this assistance so I have to be careful next time. I find it very misleading that the instore shop prices is different from buying online. Anyway, she helped me and I was very pleased with her service. Bravo Sarah!!

Store LocationMaroochydore Qld

Cancelled after a week. No update or communication

Ordered a pair of shoes. No update through the week. By the Friday, it was cancelled. Limited information and no rectification

Cancelled my order.

Ordered a microwave oven. Next morning I get an email advising that the order was canceled. No reason provided. Myer still has my money.
Pathetic.

Disgusted

Disgusted Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Steer clear of their Ebay store

So I bought a suitcase from Myer off their official Ebay store and paid with Paypal and a few days later they decided that they had made a mistake with the cost of the item and decided to refund the money and cancel the order. Just disgusted at their treatment. Last time I buy from Myer Ebay and really Myer generally. You can't trust them. Steer clear of their Ebay store, don't believe what they have for sale!!!