1.4

• Return Claim MadeYes (129) · No

Terrible online customer service

I received a damaged good delivered. I tried three times to call the number to discuss it with them.
I waited 15 minutes each time. Then I selected multiple options but could not get through to anyone.
Do not shop online with Myer.
Choose another online option.

Dee
DeeMudgeeraba, Gold Coast, Qld

Awesome costumer service

I had been shopping in myers robina and Pacfair all I can say their costumer service are always above and beyond helpful and incredibly patient. When I have a returning,
Swapping or even just trying on I never feel any complain at all, always been helpful in my personal experience even when I shopped online

Keep up a good work

Store LocationGold Coast . Robina and Pacfair
Yogagirl
Yogagirl

e returns card showed 0 (zero) balance instead of 100$

I used a gift card online. I received the product (shoes) and they didn't fit. So I returned them instore and had the money returned (so I thought) onto a gift card, but an e gift card. I received an email from Myer saying I had the e gift card, with a number. When I entered the number online, it was rejected as it was already used. So looks like the money was refunded onto air! I have a gift card with zero balance after returning an item worth over 100 dollars. Myer has yet to respond.

sara.zachariah87
sara.zachariah87

Poor customer service along with poor delivery of goods

Myer do a great job at taking your money once you order something online. However they pass you onto a courier service that fail to even pick up your items. When contacted Myer they blame all parties except for themselves and offer no resolution. After many years of shopping at Myer I have made the decision never to shop there again.

Nikola
Nikola

This is the only contact I can get with Myer

Absolutely no customer service at Myer! Firstly it was so hard to even find their customer service number, I googled it several times and nothing comes up. Then there is no one there any way! I tried to call 4 times, no one ever picked up!

Do not buy anything on their online store!

They sent a faulty PC game controller to me, I did their returns process and so now I have no product and still no refund. It's now been almost am month what a joke! they're scammers they will take your money and give you fake products that wont work. This experience has now made me stay away from their online shop for good and I wouldn't be stepping a foot in their stores either they're a rip off company. Stay clear from it and spend your money else where they do not deserve it for their crap services.

Anna D.
Anna D.

Bad online experience

Worst experience ever. Incorrect sizes sent.
Huge wait time on phone for online exchanges. Garments are marked incorrectly and codes did not match codes on delivery document. This meant that the exchange was also done incorrectly so I had to phone again. I was so disillusioned at this point that I cancelled my order. A total nightmare.

N. Aghaie
N. AghaieSydney, NSW

Terrible Service

such horrible experience and waste of time. bought items on line and to change the size i had to keep calling, waiting over 30 minutes on the phone and hang up and call back next day and after talking with the customer service they did nothing and had to keep calling back. and finally they asked me to send the item and once they receive it they will send me back the right size. but then i received an email your order cancelled and we will issue you refund! so after 3 weeks of chasing and wasting time, they did not send the item and they simply cancelled it.

Perth Desk Buyer
Perth Desk Buyer

Wrong item sent and Myer does not want to understand

Horrible Refund Process

Processed an order and as soon as I put my card details in and confirmed, the website glitched. No money had been taken out and no email had been received at that stage so I processed the order again, only for two payments to come out of my account an hour later! I immediately contacted customer assistance, who said it would take 3-5 business days for a refund into my account. It has been over 2 weeks, and I've called 4 times now only for it to just get escalated to their finance team today! Was told that it should "hopefully be back in my account by the end of the week." Very frustrating. It's good when it works but incredibly bad when it doesn't.

Samawadee Y.
Samawadee Y.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst online store ever

I bought sneakers online by using my bank card and gift card for discount. Unfortunately when I placed the order the website was error I couldn’t see successfully transaction on their website but my money and gift card had already been deducted. I contacted Myer customer service they said they couldn’t do anything else I have to wait for 2-5 working/ business day to get all refund back which they are not sure I’m gonna get that refund plus $15 gift card back. It’s totally rigged!! I won’t make any purchases with Myer again!!! I would recommend David Jones is much better.

Rosalie R.
Rosalie R.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Worst customer service

Bought a vacuum cleaner from them. The wheels on the floor head keep falling off.
I was told that I had to return the vacuum cleaner and wait for 2 to 4 weeks to have it assessed. How do i keep my place clean in the meantime.
I will never buy anything from them again.

User1234
User1234Queensland

Terrible Company

Myer have disappointed me countless times over the years with sudden cancellations, problems getting refunds, no stock even when advertised, rude staff.
I vowed to stop shopping there and many of my friends and followers have also followed suit after their poor experiences both in store and online.

KT Kvs
KT Kvs South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible sale person

Store LocationBrisbane Myer
janine s
janine sGippsland, VIC

Great customer service

Took online items back to FountainGate store Mens dept Excellent Staff Rang first to explain gentleman was so nice and helpful Highly recommend

Store LocationFountain Gate