Myer (page 2 of 108)

Online Store, Retail Stores

Ha p

Ha pSydney, NSW

Guess bag

Received wrong product of big w in Myer product delivery. Never buy from this crap online store. They are unhelpful without investigation they said we can’t help. People loose money because of the persons they hired online who use there brain what they think and deside. It takes them 15 mins to investigate matter lol I will suggest cops to hire Myer online staff for investigations :)

Rachael

RachaelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Website not working!!!

Cant add items to bag without joining - go through the process and nothing happens - please fix your website!! Why does my review need 20 words? Bizarre

Ris

RisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible service - very disappointed

I bought a watch online for my brother for his birthday. The watch came in a totally different brand box with no warranty or instructions. Called online centre who said ' can't do anything about that... you could try to find one yourself in a store!!!' Tried to ring multiple Myer stores - mostly no-one answered or
' could not help'. Time consuming and frustrating. Have been loyal to Myer in the past but would avoid online at all costs. Just not worth the grief. I regret not reading Product review earlier as I would have thought twice.

MJD

MJDAlbury

Too many issues to mention.

I have had multiple issues with Myer.
Including false advertising, issues with online purchases. I would avoid them at all costs if they were not the only local retailer that sold some of the things I want.

P H

P HPerth WA

ONLINE STAFF REALLY HAVE NO IDEA!!!

I ordered online and received all of my items ok but a week later received another parcel addressed to me but none of the items received had been ordered or paid by me. I did the right thing and called Myer Online and after one phone call and many emails I was told they would send me a post bag and I need to drop it off at a Post Office!!!
Sure I said, when you re-imburse me for my time and fuel costs!!! Not once was I offered compensation or a reward for being honest. Instead I was treated like I owe them to return the goods!!! These guys really can't get much right!!

Gina

Gina Sydney, NSW

where is my refund please

must sign up to purchase

To add an item to bag, was directed to a new page to join Myer which I didn't really want to do but was shopping for my mother. Completed the form, clicked on 'join myer' and nothing happened. Tried to add item to bag, went round in circles. Useless. Found it impossible and frustrating. Was unable to shop.

Mary

Mary

Very helpful staff

I shopped at Myer Maroochydore last Friday and bought 4 clothing items which were on special (buy more and save more!) The total amount was $204. When I checked the online prices, they were more cheaper by $30. So I went back to the payment counter and I was served by Sarah. She has assisted me by refunding the $204 and then matching the online prices. She told me that they don't always do this assistance so I have to be careful next time. I find it very misleading that the instore shop prices is different from buying online. Anyway, she helped me and I was very pleased with her service. Bravo Sarah!!

Cancelled after a week. No update or communication

Ordered a pair of shoes. No update through the week. By the Friday, it was cancelled. Limited information and no rectification

Cancelled my order.

Ordered a microwave oven. Next morning I get an email advising that the order was canceled. No reason provided. Myer still has my money.
Pathetic.

Disgusted

Disgusted Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Steer clear of their Ebay store

So I bought a suitcase from Myer off their official Ebay store and paid with Paypal and a few days later they decided that they had made a mistake with the cost of the item and decided to refund the money and cancel the order. Just disgusted at their treatment. Last time I buy from Myer Ebay and really Myer generally. You can't trust them. Steer clear of their Ebay store, don't believe what they have for sale!!!

Terrible online store staff

I went to werribee store with the help of store manager to place an online order. Manager told me she will make it click & collect at werribee store since there is no stock in werribee but have stocks in chadstone.
Next day my order got cancelled by online customer service staff called Josie. Reason being no stock in werribee.
This is such a joke I know there is no stock in werribee that’s why the manager helped me to place the order.
Myer Online said they need to refund my gift card but it takes 3-7 days to process.
Was planned to be a gift now my plan got ruined.
Disappointing and wasting my time

Inderpreet K.

Inderpreet K.Sydney, NSW

Debbie from YSL department

Debbie from YSL very nice person. Very friendly. Very informative and supportive. I always buy from her now. She’s very helpful as well and dosen’t judge you if you take your time to decide and ask her about discounts and stuff.

A Khan

A KhanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

myer online store is a joke

Every-time i buy something from them, i get an email after a few days that my order has been cancelled. If you don't have a product, update it on the website as 'out of stock '. Shame they have such an amateur group of software/website developers running their website.

Either fix your website or burn your internet servers to the ground. i will let you borrow the accelerant i have.

Tina

TinaSydney, NSW

Promises click and collect order b4 Mother’s Day and I am still waiting 4 an email to inform me when to collect order

- dress ordered Sunday 2nd May
- click & collect from store
- the tracking order in 96 hours is still preparing
- customer service absolutely pointless repeating same information
- the order is coming from Sydney store to a myer store 8 kms away
- website offers to order by 6th May to pick up before Mother’s Day ! Impossible
- sharing review as I received 3 other postal orders within 24-48 hrs ( aveda. Sephora & Victoria basement)
Myers you are making very loyal customers very cranky with your no care , no customer service - we will take our own sweet time and not keep promises.