Myer (page 3 of 108)

Online Store, Retail Stores

Inderpreet K.
Inderpreet K.Sydney, NSW

Debbie from YSL department

Debbie from YSL very nice person. Very friendly. Very informative and supportive. I always buy from her now. She’s very helpful as well and dosen’t judge you if you take your time to decide and ask her about discounts and stuff.

A Khan
A KhanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

myer online store is a joke

Every-time i buy something from them, i get an email after a few days that my order has been cancelled. If you don't have a product, update it on the website as 'out of stock '. Shame they have such an amateur group of software/website developers running their website.

Either fix your website or burn your internet servers to the ground. i will let you borrow the accelerant i have.

Tina
TinaSydney, NSW

Promises click and collect order b4 Mother’s Day and I am still waiting 4 an email to inform me when to collect order

- dress ordered Sunday 2nd May
- click & collect from store
- the tracking order in 96 hours is still preparing
- customer service absolutely pointless repeating same information
- the order is coming from Sydney store to a myer store 8 kms away
- website offers to order by 6th May to pick up before Mother’s Day ! Impossible
- sharing review as I received 3 other postal orders within 24-48 hrs ( aveda. Sephora & Victoria basement)
Myers you are making very loyal customers very cranky with your no care , no customer service - we will take our own sweet time and not keep promises.

Nikola
Nikola

This is the only contact I can get with Myer

Absolutely no customer service at Myer! Firstly it was so hard to even find their customer service number, I googled it several times and nothing comes up. Then there is no one there any way! I tried to call 4 times, no one ever picked up!

Cris M.
Cris M.Tasmania

Glad with my purchase

My order (sunglasses) arrived on time, very well packaged, in perfect condition, and exactly as described. I only didn't receive an email saying that it was coming, and I thought I wouldn't receive it too soon. So, I got in touch with the customer service, which I found pretty good and quick. I talked to someone who informed me that there was nothing wrong, and my order would arrive on time. He was right, and I hope Myer Online keeps that good job because it's so much better to shop online.

Do not buy anything on their online store!

They sent a faulty PC game controller to me, I did their returns process and so now I have no product and still no refund. It's now been almost am month what a joke! they're scammers they will take your money and give you fake products that wont work. This experience has now made me stay away from their online shop for good and I wouldn't be stepping a foot in their stores either they're a rip off company. Stay clear from it and spend your money else where they do not deserve it for their crap services.

Anna D.
Anna D.

Bad online experience

Worst experience ever. Incorrect sizes sent.
Huge wait time on phone for online exchanges. Garments are marked incorrectly and codes did not match codes on delivery document. This meant that the exchange was also done incorrectly so I had to phone again. I was so disillusioned at this point that I cancelled my order. A total nightmare.

Thomas
ThomasGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Two left shoes?!

Mother’s Day present

Was very disappointed with Myer online when they cancelled my purchase a week later. No explanation and was supposed to be for Mother’s Day very disappointed.

Wendy T.
Wendy T.Peel, WA

Bardot Junior

I shopped instore for Bardot Junior at Garden City in Perth the same shirt was $60.00 and it was cheaper by $10.00 than the online price.

Online are adding P & H to the retail price without being transparent to their customers.

Disgraceful

I will NEVER buy from Myer online ever again. EVER. I bought items online and was sent the completely wrong thing, I phoned them and was told that I had to go to a store and return the items, they would not refund me or send the items that I actually purchased until they received the incorrect items that they had sent me. So it was up to me to spend MY time trying to correct their mistakes, I had paid for express shipping as I needed the items fast, and if I were to return the items by post it could take up to 2 weeks for them to receive the items back, process them and then send me what I actually paid for. Utterly disgraceful. Never again. Never ever again.

AimeeEyre Peninsula, SA

Happens every time

Don't bother shopping with Myer online if you actually want to buy anything. Every time I have placed an order with them, they cancel at least one item, days to weeks after the order was placed. EVERY SINGLE TIME. But yet i give them another chance, more fool me. This time as it was a mother's day gift, I no longer have time to order anything else. Bravo on offering a service you never seem to be able to deliver!

Aimee

Further to this review- just received part of my order. A $150 leather purse just thrown in a soft post satchel, no bubble wrap or protection at all. Disgusting really

N. Aghaie
N. AghaieSydney, NSW

Terrible Service

such horrible experience and waste of time. bought items on line and to change the size i had to keep calling, waiting over 30 minutes on the phone and hang up and call back next day and after talking with the customer service they did nothing and had to keep calling back. and finally they asked me to send the item and once they receive it they will send me back the right size. but then i received an email your order cancelled and we will issue you refund! so after 3 weeks of chasing and wasting time, they did not send the item and they simply cancelled it.

Carrie Feng
Carrie FengSydney, NSW

Bad customer service

Been to several times in Myer located in the town hall location, where I find there is serious discrimination from the sales of some luxury brands, which includes: Giorgio Armani and Yves Saint Laurent. The sales trying to avoid eye contact and do not wanna talk to me obviously. Am I look at the person who would not shop in the luxury cosmetics shop? I Will not go to these two stores anymore.

phoenixd
phoenixdMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Myer Online is very much a hit or miss