Myer (page 4 of 108)

Online Store, Retail Stores

Kelly
KellyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Multiple Fails

Despite my last negative experience with Myer online (item was shipped between multiple stores prior to reaching me late) I thought I would give them another go. Unfortunately nothing has improved, here are the reasons:
1.Would not accept full payment in vouchers - easily fixed I will just remove a small portion and pay the difference
2. When I went to pay the difference apparently PayPal is not working (strange I just used it on a small business site)
3.Finally get to last page to be told most of my items aren't available on (why let me add them)
Very unhappy shopper.

Martin M.
Martin M.Sydney, NSW

Online Order Not Delivered. It said item in stock but no movement for 2 weeks now

I ordered a perfume online bcoz it was available online only. The item showed in stock. 2 weeks now I didnt get any updates as to what is happening. Since first it only says that Item is being prepared. What a terrible service. Should have bought it from elsewhere. Jeez what on earth are they doing? 2 more days, i will be seek help with Fair Trading

Jennyd
JennydSydney, NSW

Highway robbery

Thanks so much Myer for NOT honoring my rewards gift cards. I shopped on-line earlier today and it was a MONUMENTAL OBSTACLE COURSE. I thought I had entered my Myer Rewards gift cards numbers only to find I have been billed the amount, which does not include the $30.00 rewards amount. I will NEVER shop at Myer again, either on-line or in person. Way to go, Myer, Alienate loyal customers by denying them rewards hard earned at the point of sale. you can be sure I will be taking my complaint all the way to AFAC.
Thanks for mucking me about. You have lost me as a customer after 4 decades of loyalty.

Find out how Myer compares to other Shops

56mins on hold with phone call at 9.15am in the morning, then tried head office, also no answer for 25mins

Won't answer phone, 9.15 in the morning, on hold 56mins, for such a big company I would have expected better service or at least a call back service

Alison
AlisonSydney, NSW

Le Creuset pot

Bought a Le Creuset pot from the city store. Nadia was super helpful, I was very happy with the purchase!

Peter Dawson
Peter DawsonSydney, NSW

They are just Incompetent.

Hawk
HawkMelbourne

Customer Service at its best

Visited Southland store recently to return a faulty mens shoe item, the gentleman who served me could not have been more accommodating. On leaving the store I shopped headphones, again the 2 staff were amazing in the service they provided. Well done Myer, great staff make the difference.

Ktk
KtkSydney, NSW

Misleading positive reviews in Myer's product listings

Not happy with the product and I posted my review on the website. It never shows up in that product page and you will only find 2 good ratings (4 and 5 stars) there. Very misleading (I call that cheating).
They also source cotton products from China where forced labour and genocide against Uyghurs are reported by credible new channels including BBC. I believe our society can do better than that!

Many poor experiences with online orders

jan
janWestern Australia

Warning- Myer will cancel your order and will not fulfil delivery last minute despite paying in full

Myer cancelled my order despite me having paid the item in full. they offered a refund but it is useless as it was the product that I wanted. The item was available at other stores when in placed the order but I regretfully chose to proceed with Myer and now the item is out of stock across all stores and I can’t even purchase the item I wanted .

Kris
KrisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

SKECHERS

I recently purchased a new pair of skechers that were only just released and while there was a promo of 30% on all skechers shoes I was unaware that the new items would be for a discounted price. I was delighted to learn they were discounted. I got them $50 cheaper than from the manufacturer. Thank you Myer.

Leanne M.
Leanne M.Sydney, NSW

No stock

Ordered a bag on line and paid $149 and they didn’t have it in stock and I’m still waiting for my money back

Am at my wits end. Have spoken or written to at least 7 people or departments and have had no satisfaction.

Bought Clinique on line. Went to wrong address - also for 2nd time. no gift with purchase!! Happened for 2nd time.

Terrible customer service

I ordered two picture frames online. I logged in using Myer One and it didn't ask me to confirm my address. When I had completed the order it had by default used an outdated address. I called right away to let them know of the mistake but was told it was too late and it had already been packed. I'm furious, this was totally avoidable and they have done nothing to fix this mistake.

Perth Desk Buyer
Perth Desk Buyer

Wrong item sent and Myer does not want to understand