124road

124roadNorth Western Region, NSW

Pathetic online shopping

I have tried all weekend to place an online order with Myer. First it kept refusing my password and I have repeatedly sent messages for it to be reset which has been totally ignored. Then i tried placing an order as an guest, went to pay for it using PayPal, "generic error" then I tried with my credit card, "generic error" again and I have now given up on shopping with Myer.And the money has been removed from my account but no receipt or anything from Myers what a rip off who ever is running Myers online orders is running a scam. Do not shop with them

absolutely disgusted

i ordered boots online. For some reason my account reverted to my old address (havent lived there for 2 years) . I immediately called myer and was told I would have to redirect through australia post . I called Australia post and after 2 hours of being on hold and being generally messed around I was told MYER HAD PUT A NO REDIRECTION ON MY PACKAGE. So there is nothing I can do, I have lost my very expensive boots. I have shopped at myer my whole life , I will never shop there again.

RosieRose

RosieRoseClifton Springs

Careless delivery.

Despatched from 3 different stores. Delivered by Aust Post, left in full view of the street on different days. 2 out of 3 items stolen. NOT IMPRESSED, CARELESS.

Yogagirl

Yogagirl

e returns card showed 0 (zero) balance instead of 100$

I used a gift card online. I received the product (shoes) and they didn't fit. So I returned them instore and had the money returned (so I thought) onto a gift card, but an e gift card. I received an email from Myer saying I had the e gift card, with a number. When I entered the number online, it was rejected as it was already used. So looks like the money was refunded onto air! I have a gift card with zero balance after returning an item worth over 100 dollars. Myer has yet to respond.

Un_Happy

Un_HappyAU

Now that was a waste of $130+

Grace K.

Grace K.Sydney, NSW

Do not shop at Myer

Seriously

SeriouslyNorth Queensland, QLD

Online order gets delivered to a warehouse on the outskirts of town

Hot take: people order online for the convenience of delivery to their door. Imagine my surprise to find I have to go and pick up the order from some warehouse that is literally 3 times further away than the actual Myer store. Why would anyone want this? Goodbye Myer. Our friendship is over.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.South East Queensland, QLD

I got scammed $130

I went to purchase a bag online, and it kept coming up with general error, tried again and same response until my card got declined; turns out the money was coming out but my order wasn't going through now I will have to contact customer service honestly can't believe they are still in business its an actual joke.

Terrible website

Unable to purchase without creating an account, then I tried creating an account but did not go through......fix your website ...I’m frustrated....how on earth do you expect people to shop for half yearly sale

sara.zachariah87

sara.zachariah87

Poor customer service along with poor delivery of goods

Myer do a great job at taking your money once you order something online. However they pass you onto a courier service that fail to even pick up your items. When contacted Myer they blame all parties except for themselves and offer no resolution. After many years of shopping at Myer I have made the decision never to shop there again.

Ha p

Ha pSydney, NSW

Guess bag

Received wrong product of big w in Myer product delivery. Never buy from this crap online store. They are unhelpful without investigation they said we can’t help. People loose money because of the persons they hired online who use there brain what they think and deside. It takes them 15 mins to investigate matter lol I will suggest cops to hire Myer online staff for investigations :)

Rachael

RachaelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Website not working!!!

Cant add items to bag without joining - go through the process and nothing happens - please fix your website!! Why does my review need 20 words? Bizarre

Ris

RisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible service - very disappointed

I bought a watch online for my brother for his birthday. The watch came in a totally different brand box with no warranty or instructions. Called online centre who said ' can't do anything about that... you could try to find one yourself in a store!!!' Tried to ring multiple Myer stores - mostly no-one answered or
' could not help'. Time consuming and frustrating. Have been loyal to Myer in the past but would avoid online at all costs. Just not worth the grief. I regret not reading Product review earlier as I would have thought twice.

MJD

MJDAlbury

Too many issues to mention.

I have had multiple issues with Myer.
Including false advertising, issues with online purchases. I would avoid them at all costs if they were not the only local retailer that sold some of the things I want.

P H

P HPerth WA

ONLINE STAFF REALLY HAVE NO IDEA!!!

I ordered online and received all of my items ok but a week later received another parcel addressed to me but none of the items received had been ordered or paid by me. I did the right thing and called Myer Online and after one phone call and many emails I was told they would send me a post bag and I need to drop it off at a Post Office!!!
Sure I said, when you re-imburse me for my time and fuel costs!!! Not once was I offered compensation or a reward for being honest. Instead I was treated like I owe them to return the goods!!! These guys really can't get much right!!