Carrie Feng

Carrie FengSydney, NSW

Bad customer service

Been to several times in Myer located in the town hall location, where I find there is serious discrimination from the sales of some luxury brands, which includes: Giorgio Armani and Yves Saint Laurent. The sales trying to avoid eye contact and do not wanna talk to me obviously. Am I look at the person who would not shop in the luxury cosmetics shop? I Will not go to these two stores anymore.

Store LocationTownhall, Sydney
Gabriel

GabrielMelbourne

Not worth the visit

Why dont they put on clothing dimensions

Find out how Myer compares to other Shops

Paid for the gift wrapping, but they just put it on a box :(

I paid an extra $7.95 for the gift wrapping. But the product came just in a carton box with nothing, no ribbons, no wrapping paper.

Amir M

Amir MSydney, NSW

Exchange of goods received as gift

I received a gift for my kid for for her birthday. It was a t-shirt but the size was too small. I went to the store in our area to exchange the size and I was told they no longer are allowed to exchange without receipt. The lady at the cash register indicated it has been two years since change of policy. And she told me to return the gift to whoever purchased it (!) and ask them to exchange the size. I found this so weird to go back and hassle the person who bought this and ask them to change the size for me! I decided to donate the t-shirt.
I expected much more from a store such as Myer which at some point was my preferred store.

Amy

Amy

Bought a product and was damaged after 1 wash

I bought a triumph bra online for click and collect and I washed it in the machine in a bra bag and found a rip in it. I tried taking it back but they wouldn’t do anything about it, they kept accusing me of lying.

Sandeep Bhandary

Sandeep BhandarySydney, NSW

scarce stock and bad online order experience

urgently needed sunscreen product

Placed an order on 16 Sept 2020; live in Lancefield VIC and as at 28 Sept - nothing!. Tried to track it and seems it's lying in Somerton for the last 8 days!; not good service!

Bri

BriCentral, SA

Bad customer service phone team/system

Solange Amani

Solange AmaniGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Disappointing online experience

Always love shopping at Myer in store but personally Wouldn’t recommend buying anything from their online store, I know I won’t be after buying online 3 weeks ago and still not receiving my order and on top of all that I just got notification that it will be going outer state for processing because of a huge backlog in Victoria’s processing centre...fml

JE A.

JE A.Sydney, NSW

Anti theft tags often still attached on the clothes I bought online

I’ve been doing a lot of online shopping with Myer recently and every time they have delivered the clothes I bought, always the anti theft tags are still attached! And the other day again I received the jacket I bought online and the tag is still attached on the jacket!

This is just unbelievable, it’s so embarrassing for me to have to return to the store with tags still on them, passed through the scanners and the alarms will go off! If I have to go to the store to ask them to take the tags off, might as well shop in person at the store!

Ras Mee

Ras MeeSydney, NSW

Packaging

I bought a Jo Malone cologne from Myer online and I am very disappointed with the packaging. I am not happy at all with the service. Will rethink before purchasing anything.

Random B.

Random B.

Inefficient management

I bought a Vitamix and some other accessories for this machine at night. 20 minutes later I saw another provider who offered a 100 dollars cheaper deal. The next morning at 9 am I called the customer service to cancel the order but was told that I couldn't because it has gone to the warehouse. The only way is to wait for the product to be delivered then organise a return via Post or at the local store. I waited for almost two weeks for the machine to come then drove all the way to the store to return the goods. It could have saved everyone's time and money if they operate their company more efficiently. No wonder Myer is going down.

Sharon Lee

Sharon LeeSydney, NSW

Item packaging opened and bubble wrap protection tampered with.

I ordered 3 items but 1 of the bodum double wall thermo-glasses has been opened and the bubble wrap protecting the glass was removed. This is not hygienic during this Covid-19 pandemic as it is a drinking glass. In addition the cupboard packaging was torn and sticky tape was used to secure it back. Please can you explain what happened? Why was it opened? Thank you.

Hilda

HildaSydney, NSW

Buyer beware

We purchased an expensive pair of jeans online but they were ill-fitting. I phone to organise a refund but was told that the jeans were a "clearance" item- I can't get an exchange or refund. I think this is unfair- I can't try them on when buying online during Covid-19 Myer store closures.