phoenixd

phoenixdMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Myer Online is very much a hit or miss

Bianna

Bianna

MYER ONLINE is a very risky experience!

Cindy Roberts

Cindy RobertsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Online experience was ok

I bought a perfume and a few pairs of shoes from their online store and it was very slow and lagging. My order was delayed and then finally shipped out over a week after purchasing.

Find out how Myer compares to other Shops

Can't see how Myer will survive

I purchased an Acqua di Parma scented candle for $102, which was delivered in under a week. Tick. Last night, I was on StrawberryNet and stumbled upon the same candle for $89. The thing is, I can get 30% off this price meaning you can buy this candle for $62 Australian dollars delivered! So I bought another one and will continue to buy from Strawberry Net. How will Myer and David Jones survive?

Chisholm1

Chisholm1Hunter Region, NSW

Jumper with security card attached

Jumper bought online. Decided to wear this for an event and discovered security clip still attached. I will now have to physically go into Myers to remove security. Defeats the purpose of on line shopping and paying delivery.

Irene

IreneSydney, NSW

same jacket in kmart

Im always loyal to Myer until yesterday i got very shock after seeing the same jacket i bought for my daughter they also selling in kmart for 3 times cheaper.
What is happening?

Moya P.

Moya P.Perth, WA

Cashless

Saturday 30th May..shopping in Myer, made purchase and went to pay in Cash.. assistant advised we don’t except cash.... okay.. I understand and hope this is temporary in our current climate COVID.. and not going to always be the case.
. I like to have the option to utilise both. So for all that people were crowding around and being brought to the till and not adhering to social distancing..
So ate you going to be a cashless store?

Alice Jones

Alice JonesMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Online shopping of Clinique skin products

I ordered the dramatically different moisturizing lotion and the take the day off make up remover. I was pleased when it arrived but saddened to discover only the remover had been sent. It did come about a week later.
Clinique is a great product but while I have enjoyed using the lotion, I think the remover causes my eyes to itch.

HHGG

HHGGSydney

Poor delivery methods for online purchases but good customer service follow up.

Online delivery meant a ridiculous amount of packages from multiple stores, some of which arrived damaged/the wrong size. Customer service was good in dealing with the issues, and gaining a refund was relatively painless.

Adrià CMR

Adrià CMR

Overall lacklustre service and disinterested staff.

It is virtually impossible to get anyone in the Myer City store in Perth in answer the phone. Yes, I understand during sales periods, on weekends or late night shopping staff might too busy to pick up the phone. However, I have tried ringing when Myer opens on a Monday and Tuesday morning and in the afternoon and no-one, and I mean no-one, bothers to pick-up the phone from any of the departments. What is the point of having a direct line in the first place.

NNair

NNairCountry NSW

The SLOWEST online purchase

I have had things from the UK take less time to get her. FREE delivery must be by carrier pigeon, oh that would be quicker. Seriously these guys cant compete, if you have shares get out. I live in country NSW fair enough it always takes an extra bit, BUT this shop has by far the longest delivery time. I would have of paid the $2.95 difference in express post IF THEIR SITE let me but no you have to pay the full. Good job if you live in the 1990's.

personalised mug

zee

zee

They cancelled and refunded the money without explanation

On a 24hr discount and free delivery day, I saw the fan I wanted, and saw that it was in-stock at various Myer stores. I wanted the good deal so ordered it. The next day however, the order was cancelled without explanation. I saw the postage fee would have been approx $8 if it wasn't free, so I wondered if that was via Australia Post. I might not have wanted the fan to be sent via Australia post with its delicate control panel so I was err happy in the end I guess.

Delivery not good enough

Very disappointed not with myer but their delivery service contracted to Australia Post who contract to Startrack who do not deliver to your home only to parcel pick up place that suits them and then you have to collect. Myer promises Home delivery but Startrack do not honour that...no phone call just a text ...cannot deliver pick up Australia Post. ..startack are made no effort to even deliver to house...myer makes promises pays contractors who do not deliver to house as stated when I purchased

Kathleen
Kathleen

Very disappointed with Startrack delivery service

VVV

VVVSydney

Great when they have big sales!

Have had mixed experiences with this company - sometimes great and sometimes shocking. Of late online purchases have been a disaster with click and collect - sending my order to another store and telling me to go there and then when I did (over 40 mins to get there with a baby) they told me the item wasn’t in the store and must of been stolen! Took ages to get a resolution and passed around so much. Some staff are great and some are incompetent.