Kris
KrisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

SKECHERS

I recently purchased a new pair of skechers that were only just released and while there was a promo of 30% on all skechers shoes I was unaware that the new items would be for a discounted price. I was delighted to learn they were discounted. I got them $50 cheaper than from the manufacturer. Thank you Myer.

JPIW
JPIWSydney, NSW

Are you paying the correct price at the till?

carthorse
carthorse

Great service, but the dispatch system is insane.

I ordered from Myer online on the 4th of June and as of today, the 15th, they have finally all arrived. I must say I've loved the quality of the clothes, their online system tracking was great for me and auspost was similarly great. But the system of sending random pieces from the order is ridiculous. You'd think one of the main purposes of ordering online from a place like Myer is that you can get all your stuff in one order, but mine came in bits throughout the last fifteen days, meaning I had to be home to make sure none of my order was left somewhere, lost or redirected.

MiD
MiD

My experience

PALMSYD
PALMSYDsydney

Online order system is a bit outdated, however my ordered items were swiftly delivered.

I have placed 3 online orders with Myer in the last year as I don't live near a store. With my first order I had to return several items and had no problems doing this and the refund was processed quite quickly. All 3 orders arrived quickly also. My only issue with Myer online is the actual system, it's quite antiquated, clunky, and searching for items is a bit laborious. It needs to be simplified, streamlined and made more user-friendly.

JayBe
JayBeSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Great online experience

Website easy to navigate; better than average quality ( I purchased pyjamas and a scarf); fast processing and delivery, despite the corona virus issues.
A good experience so will definitely use again very soon!

Overall good

I ordered cloths, shoes and toys for my grandson. I thought price was good, service was good. They sent the goods in two deliveries. That's good rather than holding all. The only thing is, shoes needed replacement, that's proving bit challenging as local Myers stores are closed n need to understand how reverse logistics work.
Not bad at all.

Suzaana Watts
Suzaana WattsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Better than the in store experience

I stopped shopping in store at Myer a long time ago due to the pathetic level of customer service, there was never anyone to assist you and when I wanted to buy something I would always have to wonder the level looking for a staff member.

The online experience is good, if I know what I want (clothes normally) it is a lot easier than finding things in store as I can just search for it. I miss being able to try things on but their return policy is good.

The speed of delivery for me is good - but I live in a a metro area so that is to be expected.

Lauren Marshall
Lauren MarshallGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Always reliable

I often buy items from MYER and without fail they always arrive. The items are often separated so you get them quicker which I’m happy with. I find their website really easy to use and the points system adds up quite quickly.

Prompt service

Navigating through the website was easy and the delivery was prompt. However, they could have told me that the free gift would come separate from the item purchased. Had to wait for 35 minutes on hold just to get this clarification.

theonlyone
theonlyonePerth, WA

bargains

Andrew H.
Andrew H.Shoalhaven

Can't complain

I was initially sceptical shopping with them online as I'm used to the speed of Amazon and eBay etc.

But they didn't disappoint, found my product on sale cheaper than anywhere else online, free shipping. Ordered Sunday night and it was at my door Friday morning.

Mandy
Mandy

Highly recommending Myer

The associate I worked with was knowledgeable and helpful; she told me which brands she liked best, what their top-sellers were, and she explained the distinctions between different products. Great experience!!

Ben
BenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Myer Highpoint

Exceptional service - Had to collect something and make a return for something I bought off eBay. Whilst the delivery itself took longer than expected, the customer service I received at this store was exceptional. I couldn't find the order number initially (as eBays was different) and they went above and beyond to help me sort it out.

BBW
BBW

Good store

Good range of clothing, usually able to find something I need, good returns policy with refund if returned in 30 days, could be better organised with clothing racks at times.