Dee

DeeMudgeeraba, Gold Coast, Qld

Awesome costumer service

I had been shopping in myers robina and Pacfair all I can say their costumer service are always above and beyond helpful and incredibly patient. When I have a returning,
Swapping or even just trying on I never feel any complain at all, always been helpful in my personal experience even when I shopped online

Keep up a good work

Best Customer service at Sleepmaker at Myer in Brisbane city.

We went to Myer in Brisbane City to purchase mattress at Sleepmaker. The customer service was absolutely outstanding. The Sale person(Chris) had very good knowledge of all different range of products and helped us to find the most suitable and affordable mattress for us. I will definitely go back again to purchase next one from them in the future.

Store LocationMyer at Brisbane City

David C.

David C.Sydney, NSW

Quality Products on Budget Price

I have been customer for Myer since I cam to Australian 20 years ago. Those guys always have generous special prices with a very good quality.

Hamsterblog

HamsterblogSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service

Liz

LizMELBOURNE

always found it works for me, love a bargain and free delivery.

wha t can i say it works
not sure whether I get points though, never checked.
love free delivery and a bargain

Mary

Mary

Very helpful staff

I shopped at Myer Maroochydore last Friday and bought 4 clothing items which were on special (buy more and save more!) The total amount was $204. When I checked the online prices, they were more cheaper by $30. So I went back to the payment counter and I was served by Sarah. She has assisted me by refunding the $204 and then matching the online prices. She told me that they don't always do this assistance so I have to be careful next time. I find it very misleading that the instore shop prices is different from buying online. Anyway, she helped me and I was very pleased with her service. Bravo Sarah!!

Inderpreet K.

Inderpreet K.Sydney, NSW

Debbie from YSL department

Debbie from YSL very nice person. Very friendly. Very informative and supportive. I always buy from her now. She’s very helpful as well and dosen’t judge you if you take your time to decide and ask her about discounts and stuff.

Cris M.

Cris M.Tasmania

Glad with my purchase

My order (sunglasses) arrived on time, very well packaged, in perfect condition, and exactly as described. I only didn't receive an email saying that it was coming, and I thought I wouldn't receive it too soon. So, I got in touch with the customer service, which I found pretty good and quick. I talked to someone who informed me that there was nothing wrong, and my order would arrive on time. He was right, and I hope Myer Online keeps that good job because it's so much better to shop online.

Alison

AlisonSydney, NSW

Le Creuset pot

Bought a Le Creuset pot from the city store. Nadia was super helpful, I was very happy with the purchase!

Hawk

HawkMelbourne

Customer Service at its best

Visited Southland store recently to return a faulty mens shoe item, the gentleman who served me could not have been more accommodating. On leaving the store I shopped headphones, again the 2 staff were amazing in the service they provided. Well done Myer, great staff make the difference.

Store LocationSouthland
Lisa-Marie Rose

Lisa-Marie RoseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Healing

We found Amanda at myers Maroochydore very knowledgeable in her information on sleepmaker mattress options. We bought from the new range and have found it is a new level of mattress for us. Extremely comfortable and stretches out your spine , as it is very roomy and good for tall people as I am six foot myself. Very high up and definitely does not move much when your partner moves in the night. Good choice. Thankyou Amanda.

Joe

JoeSydney, NSW

Amazing service!

Hello, I wanted to share an amazing experience I had at the Myers City Store last week. I don't often praise big stores, but this time round I wanted to do a call out to Christine from the Dior counter. Christine was brilliant not only with the incredible, absolutely best facial I have ever had, and I have had a few, her hands are magic! But also her cheery, informative nature that makes you feel she really does care and offers great advise without being pushy. Thanks Christine, hoping Myers are taking good care of you!

sylvia giri

sylvia giri

Friendly staff

I was in Myer on tuesday and had to go to the lingerie department at Highpoint I got served by a lady call Silvana she was the most loveliest person I have ever meet in a store yet she was so helpful patient and very friendly nothing was to much for her I wish we had more person like her in our retail stores Myer I hope you give this lady Recognition we need more people like her Silvana thankyou for a enjoyable shop at Myer keep up the great work

Ola

OlaSydney, NSW

Shopping

Good promotions:)
I can always find something new for my wardrobe. Very good quality. Highly recommend to everyone who loves shopping :)

janine s

janine sGippsland, VIC

Great customer service

Took online items back to FountainGate store Mens dept Excellent Staff Rang first to explain gentleman was so nice and helpful Highly recommend