Myer
See the Best Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Myer? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Grateful22
Grateful22

Refunds & other standard non response (typical behaviour from myer) you will need 2 go to the ombudsman and / or acc.

The worst do not order online

The manger [Name Removed] totally ignored the whole thing I brought perfume and it didn’t turn up they refuse to help or chase it up. It says clearly must be signed for they said it was just left on the veranda and stolen apparently. What a joke $380 down the drain now going to fair trading.

Rin
RinSydney, NSW

I like to wear leather ankle boots, I always buy them at Myer, one year I had been wearing my pair of leather boots when they the heel started to crack. I took them back to Myer and showed them what had happened. Even though I had been wearing them for over a month, they said that the shoes must have been faulty and asked me if I wanted the same pair or a different pair. I bought the same pair again and because they were at a cheaper price I actually got a partial refund as well. That's great service and I'm a repeat customer.

Donna
DonnaSunshine Coast

Always an excellent experience.

I’ve been shopping online with Myer at least monthly for 18 months now. For every purchase made the communication, delivery & products have been flawless. I’ve never had a problem with exchange or refunds when required. My most recent purchase was a set of Heritage Luxury Turkish Cotton Towels that far exceeded expectations & are the most beautiful towels I’ve purchased in over 30 years. I love the home Tuesday sales where I’ve well equipped my small AirBnb with home essentials exclusively from Myer.

Jules
JulesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ordered towels received faux minx blanket

My on line order arrived but unfortunately I ordered a bath towel & bath mat & received a faux minx blanket —- hello someone has my towels I have their blanket !!!! Can’t contact Myers phone just rings out & don’t acknowledge emails

veroling
verolingSydney, NSW

Terrible delivery system

I haven’t received my item yet, it keep bounce back between who I have to speak with. Asked for refund but asked me to wait the product received by them. Which is irritating as the item was between the store and the delivery company.

Hilda
HildaSydney, NSW

Refund declined

I purchased at Myer online, 2 expensive Heritage sheet sets, worth $130 each. They showed considerable pilling & wear after several uses - 50%+ of both bottom sheets were affected. Our guests told us they were uncomfortable to sleep on. I applied for a refund but it was declined. Myer said it was normal wear & tear. The only other time I had new sheets pill, was when I bought cheap $15 sheets from Woolworths.

Terrible service

One the terrible customer service ..they just simple and give good fake smiles to purchase from them.poor service for return

Store LocationBrisbane city

Part of order not received

One item still being prepared, not delivered with rest of order(arrived 26.6.21) Can't contact Myer by phone regarding this issue.

shocking service

an item i ordered could not be tracked and i could not get answers from anyone. just getting someone to answer the phone took forever. i will never order from myer again.
buyer beware.

Evan
EvanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Online Order Cancellation Due To Out Of Stock But Stock Showing On The Website

One of the worst online shopping experience ever.
Ordered some cosmetics during their on day Myer One member offer for click and collect and the entire order got canceled. Checked on the website and 2 of the 3 item I have ordered still appears to be in stock.
Took 10 mins to get through to customer service and they were less than willing to help and was not willing to honour the price for an identical refill.
Extremely disappointed to say the least.
If you can't manage your online stock, don't operate an online business.
Spoke to 3 person in your customer service team and none showed any courtesy and understanding.
Do I need to remind them that it is the customers who are keeping them in the job?

Milad J.
Milad J.Perth, WA

Terrible

I’ve order a item over a month ago and still haven’t heard anything from them, week management and awful customer service.
I won’t bother myself again to order anything from them.

Jina
JinaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst service

I ordered a pair of jeans 6 days ago and I have no idea what happened to my order. It says it is processing….. I have emailed but no reply. I tried calling but was on hold for over 30 min so I gave up. Will never ever shop there.

SussanaPerth, WA

Return received by MYER 4 Weeks ago, Still Waiting for Refund...

Aleks P
Aleks P

Buy indoor or with another store

I purchased a couple of items from Myer in April. One of which had arrived fairly quickly. The second I’m still waiting to receive. It will be 3 months in a few days and no one has provided any details. You try to call them and there is no one answering calls. Had they both arrived then this would have probably been a 5* review. In this case it’s nowhere near that.

Alena M.
Alena M.asked
Myer

The website does not work..every time i try to create an account ,my password gets refused.Trying contact customer care and get zero response..What is the point of creating website ,when you cannot even shop there.Go to some other online store,do not waste your time.

Reviewer R.

So really just a review. Thanks.

Angel
Angel

Sounds like user error

Harriett G.
Harriett G.asked

Hey.
I recently purchased and item from Myers.
Received an email saying my item is being processed for return.
Then another email to say my item is out for delivery. And then a third email to say item has been returned.
Has anyone had this problem?
Going to try and contact Myers but phone calls a little bit of a wait and I’ve got classes to attend.

Reviewer R.

If the answer is yes or no.. I don’t understand how that resolves your particular purchase. Sorry

David Briggsasked
Online Store

Hi, do you have in stock a pair of Grosby mens "marcy" navy slippers size 7
David.

David Briggs

? please answer my question, David.

Yes at my store

Sussana

MYER don’t bother to reply/respond to Product Review’s, like other companies & stores do, poor Customer Service & don’t seem to care about it.
However, this is a very direct question about a specific product and this forum is not really the right place to ask.

You would need to ring Myer direct to get an answer. Even better, go to Myers’ website first, to get the Product Code, so that when you ask them the question they can easily look up their stock to advise which store may have them in your size. Hope this helps.

Compare both Myer