Myer
See the Best Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Myer? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Donna
DonnaSunshine Coast

Always an excellent experience.

I’ve been shopping online with Myer at least monthly for 18 months now. For every purchase made the communication, delivery & products have been flawless. I’ve never had a problem with exchange or refunds when required. My most recent purchase was a set of Heritage Luxury Turkish Cotton Towels that far exceeded expectations & are the most beautiful towels I’ve purchased in over 30 years. I love the home Tuesday sales where I’ve well equipped my small AirBnb with home essentials exclusively from Myer.

Eina
EinaSydney, NSW

Good service

I had a good experience with ordering online and returns. Quite happy with their online store, would be better if they can also offer exchanges.

trompfy
trompfyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The easiest way ever to tape your favourite TV Shows

It was extremely nice of them to refund me $206.67 for the GCODE INSTANT VIDEO PROGRAMMER on Monday 24th May 2021, which I bought 27 years ago since I don't have a VCR anymore.

Find out how Myer compares to other Shops

Best Customer service at Sleepmaker at Myer in Brisbane city.

We went to Myer in Brisbane City to purchase mattress at Sleepmaker. The customer service was absolutely outstanding. The Sale person(Chris) had very good knowledge of all different range of products and helped us to find the most suitable and affordable mattress for us. I will definitely go back again to purchase next one from them in the future.

Store LocationMyer at Brisbane City

David C.
David C.Sydney, NSW

Quality Products on Budget Price

I have been customer for Myer since I cam to Australian 20 years ago. Those guys always have generous special prices with a very good quality.

Hamsterblog
HamsterblogSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service

Liz
LizMELBOURNE

always found it works for me, love a bargain and free delivery.

wha t can i say it works
not sure whether I get points though, never checked.
love free delivery and a bargain

Mary
Mary

Very helpful staff

I shopped at Myer Maroochydore last Friday and bought 4 clothing items which were on special (buy more and save more!) The total amount was $204. When I checked the online prices, they were more cheaper by $30. So I went back to the payment counter and I was served by Sarah. She has assisted me by refunding the $204 and then matching the online prices. She told me that they don't always do this assistance so I have to be careful next time. I find it very misleading that the instore shop prices is different from buying online. Anyway, she helped me and I was very pleased with her service. Bravo Sarah!!

Inderpreet K.
Inderpreet K.Sydney, NSW

Debbie from YSL department

Debbie from YSL very nice person. Very friendly. Very informative and supportive. I always buy from her now. She’s very helpful as well and dosen’t judge you if you take your time to decide and ask her about discounts and stuff.

Cris M.
Cris M.Tasmania

Glad with my purchase

My order (sunglasses) arrived on time, very well packaged, in perfect condition, and exactly as described. I only didn't receive an email saying that it was coming, and I thought I wouldn't receive it too soon. So, I got in touch with the customer service, which I found pretty good and quick. I talked to someone who informed me that there was nothing wrong, and my order would arrive on time. He was right, and I hope Myer Online keeps that good job because it's so much better to shop online.

Alison
AlisonSydney, NSW

Le Creuset pot

Bought a Le Creuset pot from the city store. Nadia was super helpful, I was very happy with the purchase!

Hawk
HawkMelbourne

Customer Service at its best

Visited Southland store recently to return a faulty mens shoe item, the gentleman who served me could not have been more accommodating. On leaving the store I shopped headphones, again the 2 staff were amazing in the service they provided. Well done Myer, great staff make the difference.

Store LocationSouthland
Kris
KrisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

SKECHERS

I recently purchased a new pair of skechers that were only just released and while there was a promo of 30% on all skechers shoes I was unaware that the new items would be for a discounted price. I was delighted to learn they were discounted. I got them $50 cheaper than from the manufacturer. Thank you Myer.

Lisa-Marie Rose
Lisa-Marie RoseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Healing

We found Amanda at myers Maroochydore very knowledgeable in her information on sleepmaker mattress options. We bought from the new range and have found it is a new level of mattress for us. Extremely comfortable and stretches out your spine , as it is very roomy and good for tall people as I am six foot myself. Very high up and definitely does not move much when your partner moves in the night. Good choice. Thankyou Amanda.

Joe
JoeSydney, NSW

Amazing service!

Hello, I wanted to share an amazing experience I had at the Myers City Store last week. I don't often praise big stores, but this time round I wanted to do a call out to Christine from the Dior counter. Christine was brilliant not only with the incredible, absolutely best facial I have ever had, and I have had a few, her hands are magic! But also her cheery, informative nature that makes you feel she really does care and offers great advise without being pushy. Thanks Christine, hoping Myers are taking good care of you!

Alena M.
Alena M.asked
Myer

The website does not work..every time i try to create an account ,my password gets refused.Trying contact customer care and get zero response..What is the point of creating website ,when you cannot even shop there.Go to some other online store,do not waste your time.

Reviewer R.

So really just a review. Thanks.

Angel
Angel

Sounds like user error

Harriett G.
Harriett G.asked

Hey.
I recently purchased and item from Myers.
Received an email saying my item is being processed for return.
Then another email to say my item is out for delivery. And then a third email to say item has been returned.
Has anyone had this problem?
Going to try and contact Myers but phone calls a little bit of a wait and I’ve got classes to attend.

Reviewer R.

If the answer is yes or no.. I don’t understand how that resolves your particular purchase. Sorry

David Briggsasked
Online Store

Hi, do you have in stock a pair of Grosby mens "marcy" navy slippers size 7
David.

David Briggs

? please answer my question, David.

Yes at my store

Sussana
Sussana

MYER don’t bother to reply/respond to Product Review’s, like other companies & stores do, poor Customer Service & don’t seem to care about it.
However, this is a very direct question about a specific product and this forum is not really the right place to ask.

You would need to ring Myer direct to get an answer. Even better, go to Myers’ website first, to get the Product Code, so that when you ask them the question they can easily look up their stock to advise which store may have them in your size. Hope this helps.

Compare both Myer