Myer
See the Best Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Myer? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.4
  • Return Claim MadeYes (15) · No
susan B
susan B

Perfect fit and quick service

i bought 2 bras great fit great price on special and it was free delivery and they arrived extremely fast thanks myers

Rin
RinSydney, NSW

I like to wear leather ankle boots, I always buy them at Myer, one year I had been wearing my pair of leather boots when they the heel started to crack. I took them back to Myer and showed them what had happened. Even though I had been wearing them for over a month, they said that the shoes must have been faulty and asked me if I wanted the same pair or a different pair. I bought the same pair again and because they were at a cheaper price I actually got a partial refund as well. That's great service and I'm a repeat customer.

Store LocationChatswood, NSW
janine s
janine sGippsland, VIC

Great customer service

Took online items back to FountainGate store Mens dept Excellent Staff Rang first to explain gentleman was so nice and helpful Highly recommend

Store LocationFountain Gate
Genoveva P.
Genoveva P.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent, quality service from Rachelle Bag Department Myers Carindale Westfield

Rachelle was so helpful when I was returning my bag and buying another bag. She delivers a quality customer service. She is confident, efficient, hard working staff member. Excellent people skills. She is so patient and understanding of my concerns. She gave me good information in buying online and in stores. I will definitely recommend Myers to my family and friends. Good service, quality products and service from Rachelle. Myer is the best retail store for me.

Store LocationWestfield Carindale Myers

Paul
PaulLaunceston, TAS

Leather Ottoman smelling horrible

Purchased leather ottoman through Myer online. Great service and support start to finish.

With a horrible smell to the Ottoman inside lining I requested a return and refund from Myer Online.

They were quick to apologise and offered to arrange collection and a refund.

I was quite surprised and very impressed with the reception and response.

Patrick C.
Patrick C.Sydney, NSW

Lovely

I bought my mother a perfume called SÌ PASSIONE a week ago.

I was in Chatswood after so long and I didn't know that there were so many SÌ PASSIONE and the girl who was there (I don't remember her name very well) but I know it was from Colombia
she attended me so well since I entered MYER, her smile and her way of expressing herself and explaining me made me buy the Perfume.

My mother loved the perfume.

I want to thank the Girl and MYER for making this a beautiful experience.

Store LocationChatswood

AP.SB
AP.SBGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing Service

Jude
JudeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Refunds during Covid-19

I purchased 3 products on line and they were delivered days before expected. Unfortunately 1 product was faulty and due to Covid-19 at that time I was not prepared to leave the house. Customer Service was great and we found a way for me to return it at no cost to myself about 5 weeks later. The credit was also processed promptly. Thank you Myer Custoner Service for your caring and understanding of my situation at that time.

Chloe L.
Chloe L.South East Queensland, QLD

Easy communication and delivery

After experiencing a company that gave me nightmares with communication, attitude and delivery I appreciate Myer’s online service for their prompt delivery and easy communication when I had questions. Two wall decors came broken during delivery in one of my orders and they have rectified the issue without hassles.

Ne chua
Ne chuaSydney, NSW

Great customer service from Linda of hub

This is the second time I met Linda from myer parramatta.
First time she tied shoelaces for a disabled man. I never saw any retail store employee being so helpful that will do such a thing for a customer, it touched my heart.
Second when I returned my online items thinking it was calculated incorrectly she did not made a fuss instead she just went over and explained to me patiently.
Thanks her also for kindly checking online luggage for me.
It is such a pleasure having the nice, loving lady serving me.

Store LocationParramatta
Mary A.
Mary A.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Always great

I have never had a problem buying from Myer. I have used them to buy cosmetics and as well as an appliance which had to be returned as it didn't work...all went smoothly and a replacement was sent after returning the broken one, all at their expense. Only downside is the online site has seriously limited items compared to their stores which seems a very strange way to do business in today's world.

Gracie
GraciePerth, WA

Well done Myer

I recently purchased 3 sale items of Women’s clothing ordered Friday evening delivered Monday lunch time. I think that’s is excellent. Unfortunately 1 item was too large so I returned the item today at midday and my paypal account has already been refunded. Well done Myer!

RLee15
RLee15Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Thank you Connie!

Store LocationMyer Doncaster
Ben
BenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Myer Highpoint

Exceptional service - Had to collect something and make a return for something I bought off eBay. Whilst the delivery itself took longer than expected, the customer service I received at this store was exceptional. I couldn't find the order number initially (as eBays was different) and they went above and beyond to help me sort it out.

Store LocationHighpoint
Toni
Toni

Good shipping

Purchased some tops for my daughter for Christmas to be delivered as I live in the US. Good shipping, unfortunately they didn't fit so she had to return, otherwise good.