Myer (page 2 of 11)

Online Store, Retail Stores
See the Best Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Myer? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Pleasantly surprised

Was always hesitant to go online, but ordered my wife’s usual Myer beauty products during COVID. Was amazed at how quickly they arrived and no delivery charges! Will definitely be using the service again.

Serena
SerenaSydney, NSW

Shopping @ Myer more than a decade and I find the service superfluous!

Their staff at stores and online are courteous and good. Never ever had a problem with any returns or service ever

amazing Customer Service.

I went to MYER store to find a good perfume for my mom and for myself. Karen was so helpful and delivered an excellent customer service. Thanks KAREN for helping us. :)

Genoveva P.
Genoveva P.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent, quality service from Rachelle Bag Department Myers Carindale Westfield

Rachelle was so helpful when I was returning my bag and buying another bag. She delivers a quality customer service. She is confident, efficient, hard working staff member. Excellent people skills. She is so patient and understanding of my concerns. She gave me good information in buying online and in stores. I will definitely recommend Myers to my family and friends. Good service, quality products and service from Rachelle. Myer is the best retail store for me.

june r.
june r.South East Queensland, QLD

Monsac Suitcases

Bought 4 suitcases, 2 large 2 small. Came within the week from order. Was sceptical reading other reviews on here about missing and late products. Must be a hit & miss? Thankful mine arrived.

Phil
PhilSouth East Queensland, QLD

Cocoon Mattress

Amanda ad Myer Maroochydore provided excellent knowledge in assisting us to make the right choice and we purchased 2 beds.

Janine
Janine

Great customer service

Cherielee Challus from Sleepmaker provided exceptional service and advice on my new mattress and followed right up to delivery helping me get rid of my old mattress! Thanks for all your help.

Leith
LeithWheatbelt, WA

Phone service from city store was wonderful

A lady called Paula was super helpful on the phone. She found my perfect pair of boots and even kept them behind the counter for me when i had to quickly get off the phone. When I called back a couple of hours later she remembered me by name and had them waiting for me. We were able to do the whole transaction over the phone super smoothly and they are now being posted to me via mail. Thank you Paula!

HENRY A.
HENRY A.

Great service and great brand selection

I was at the Review store in Myer Garden city and the the manager from the Review store was wonderful, excellent customer service, very friendly, super helpful, knew all the products and answered any questions I had. I would shop with her again in the future.

Robyn
RobynGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic service

Ordered two seperate orders online and was very impressed with fast postage, communication and items. They kept me updated with each stage and would happily recommend their services and will order again. Thanks Myer.

Paul
PaulLaunceston, TAS

Leather Ottoman smelling horrible

Purchased leather ottoman through Myer online. Great service and support start to finish.

With a horrible smell to the Ottoman inside lining I requested a return and refund from Myer Online.

They were quick to apologise and offered to arrange collection and a refund.

I was quite surprised and very impressed with the reception and response.

I found it!

I was looking for a nice mattress for a long time! Because I have back pain for couple years so I am looking for a suitable mattress with professional advice. Finally I’ve got it. It’s just a best mattress ever.

Andy
AndySouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect Host for Givenchy

A real honest review.

I came in the other day looking for a perfume for my girlfriend and I had absolutely no idea about what she might like. So there I met Anna and she was super considerate of my questions and I recieved the best advice on perfume sets and I bought L'interdit and I bought a Gentelman for myself. I also got some giftsets that completed the gift for my girlfriend. She really liked the perfume all thanks to Anna. We have now met a few times now, and everytime me and my girlfriend go shopping, we always go to her as she is the best and the sweetest sales women I have met till now, and I would totally recommend that you take advice from her in regards to perfumes. She knows her game.

trompfy
trompfyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The best dinner set for your home

On Thursday 13th August 2020 I bought a Maxwell & Williams White Basics Soho Rim 16 Piece Dinner Set, Gift Boxed for $49.95 for when I move into my own unit in September 2020 so I could use it for myself to serve dinner on for when my family and friends come over. On Saturday 15th August 2020 I bought a second one but the staff were very helpful and the service was fantastic because they refunded me for both, the first one on Wednesday 19th August 2020 also for the second one on Tuesday 25th August 2020 due to the postage being delayed which was extremely nice of them to do that for me.

Sam Costandi
Sam CostandiSydney, NSW

customer service

I visit your store frequently, On Sunday 22/8 I went to the perfume section and found a very kind Dewanshi who assisted me. she was so pleasant, great personality, obliging, and patient, I ended up buying Si perfume. her service was outstanding, always smiling and attentive.
Thank you Dewanshi for your recommendation and service, you are a great asset to Myer
KEEP SMILING
SAM

Shaz
ShazSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great service and products.

Unfortunately no Myer store in my area so I always use online shopping. Great prices and free delivery for Myer One customers. Also lets you use gift vouchers as payment without incurring a delivery fee.

SFS
SFSVictoria

Myer Online shopping was a breeze. Returns are easy.

Easy website navigation.
Fast delivery. Received my parcel in two parts as some of the items were not available in Victoria and were arranged from another state. So happy that they didn't cancel those things. Thumbs up on that!

The fabric quality of the girl's t-shirt (Milkshake brand) is not up to the mark (Was better in the past) or maybe the sale items are of different quality (still $10 a simple shirt); but I like how they're designed with the cuts on the sides.

With kids shoes, I'd recommend adding the size chart on the item's page. Very hard to decide/check when the measurements are in European sizing.
Over all, great experience.

Chickie
ChickieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Always get great service at the Clinique counter

Always get great service at the Clinique counter where I purchase my cosmetics even in these trying COVID times.The ladies are very helpful and ready with great advice.Thank you girls

Annie
AnnieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect in every way

Myers delivered my high quality item to regional SA within a few days of my initial purchase.. Couldn't be happier with their fast efficient service.. Big Thank you to the team.. especially in these difficult times.. Well done guys..

Patrick C.
Patrick C.Sydney, NSW

Lovely

I bought my mother a perfume called SÌ PASSIONE a week ago.

I was in Chatswood after so long and I didn't know that there were so many SÌ PASSIONE and the girl who was there (I don't remember her name very well) but I know it was from Colombia
she attended me so well since I entered MYER, her smile and her way of expressing herself and explaining me made me buy the Perfume.

My mother loved the perfume.

I want to thank the Girl and MYER for making this a beautiful experience.

North Lakes customer service

I went to North Lakes underwear dept with my grand daughter and her mom today at 2.30 to buy a bra, we were acknowledged as soon as we entered the area by a very pleasant lady who explained due to covid they were unable to offer traditional fittings she then brought Elise into the consult, Elise was excellent and certainly knew her stock and trade she made my very shy grand daughter feel very comfortable. We left some time later very happy with not 1 but 4 new bras with the sale being processed by yet another very pleasant woman, well done Myer for employing 3 fantastic employees we will be back,
regards Sue Russell

Laura
LauraGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Myer Doncaster - Brilliant customer service!

Visited Myer Doncaster to purchase a new mixer and Zoran was brilliant in helping us pick the right product to suit our needs. Although there was other customers around he took the time needed to help us make our selection. We wont buy and electrical items from anyone else!

Joe
JoeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Easy shopping, great prices

They usually dispatch goods very fast.
Only had one issue out of approx. 20 online purchases. Item arrived broken so I called customer service. They sent a replacement straight away. Call centre staff was friendly and helpful too.

Adriana S
Adriana SMelbourne

Highpoint Myer Melbourne

Rita and Linda the ladies on the women’s level really made me feel good about shopping there . There beautiful personality and kind words really made it an enjoyable experience I will continually shop at Myer as long as they are working there

AP.SB