Myer (page 3 of 11)

Online Store, Retail Stores
See the Best Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Myer? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Bibi
Bibi

Reliable store

Reliable and reasonably fast shipping especially in current COVID times. Just a heads up that if you order multiple things they often come from different Myer stores across Australia, so it's multiple packages for a single order. Can be a little confusing and annoying. The first time i thought they missed part of my order.

gza222
gza222Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So much better than I expected.

Their online shopping experience, mail tracking and ease of returns has to the best of experienced in this very competitive space! Brilliant pivot from Myer. It puts ASOS to shame, particularly because you have the flexibility to return in store too at one of their dedicated ‘Hubs’.

Abby
AbbyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Bought a gift for my brother, arrived within a week.

I purchased a birthday gift for my brother when the Myer stores were still closed in my state. They sent it the next day and it arrived in a week, happy with the service and the packaging.

Marshall
MarshallGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

All I can say is my purchase went perfectly

I’m price sensitive and hence don’t buy much from Myers.

As I’m self-isolating, I used the internet to find the preferred make/model then again to find the best price for that. Myers’ current sale came up with significantly the best price. I ordered it late on the Thursday, paid using PayPal for extra security .. and it was delivered by Australia Post at midday on the following Monday so under two working days.

So best price and short delivery so no complaints (although why they sent it from the far side of Melbourne when it was in stock some 3km away I have no idea).

Pinky
PinkySydney

Excellent Prices, Super fast postage

I ordered one day, order was shipped the next day.They had great sale prices for some toys for my daughter's 6th birthday. Great service thank you and super fast postage

Jude
JudeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Refunds during Covid-19

I purchased 3 products on line and they were delivered days before expected. Unfortunately 1 product was faulty and due to Covid-19 at that time I was not prepared to leave the house. Customer Service was great and we found a way for me to return it at no cost to myself about 5 weeks later. The credit was also processed promptly. Thank you Myer Custoner Service for your caring and understanding of my situation at that time.

Amelia
AmeliaHobart, TAS

Love Myer Online

I have never had any trouble purchasing online, the range is so vast. I mainly purchase clothes, but have also purchased homewares, electronics, linen, toys and kitchen items . My orders always arrive within the designated time slot, the quality is always great. If I have any issues with items (i.e change of mind, different size) I return in store with no complications and the staff are always so nice and friendly.

Daz
DazPerth, WA

Couldn't be happier

I ordered an item online and was expecting to wait a while after reading these reviews and due to aus post delays. Australia post received my shipping information from Myer the next business day after I placed my order, and 2 business days after that the order arrived at my house. All up 3 business days between me placing my order and it arriving, and living in Perth, this is much faster than I would ever expect without the pandemic. The item that arrived was exactly what I ordered, it works perfectly and I would not hesitate to order from Myer online again.

bardoug
bardougQueensland

Excellent service

Experienced many order delivery delays from other online stores "because of covid" except with Myer. My order was processed quickly and on my door step in 4 days. Can't fault them. Always have a good sale, buys are always good quality as well. Highly recommended

As Promised

Ordered a Remington Rapid Cut Turbo hair trimmer over Easter. The following day it was no longer available on their website and I began to think the worst after reading scathing reviews about the Myer online shopping experience. Pleased to say the item was delivered without drama the following Sunday, so there was a happy ending.

Cazza
CazzaPerth, WA

Quality & value,

Purchased 2 items from polo Ralph Lauren at MYER, the items are worth paying the extra $$$$ for the material and the way they wash without any pilling or loosing their shape means they last for years and you get plenty of wear out of your garment!

Excellent service

Reading the very poor reviews of Myer online shopping was very reluctant to use them, indeed even trying to buy the product from the UK. Unable to do so, decided to chance it and ordered a moisturiser on April 7 thinking would take at least several weeks. Delivered this am (Easter Sunday) on April 12, 7 days after ordering and in excellent condition. So thank you Myer.

Mahdi A.
Mahdi A.Sydney, NSW

Excellent service

Prompt delivery and arrived in a gorgeous packaging :)
On top of that, I saved $65 and was granted free delivery!
I will definitely re-order from Myer in the future to pick products for myself or as gifts for my loved ones.

Jess
JessMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Came well packages in good time

i enjoy shopping at Myer in store, but there isn't a store close to me so I thought I'd give online stopping a go. i purchased a kids hat, a air fryer attachement and two artificial plants. I was very curious to see how the artificial plants would be packaged, and I was very happy to see how well packed they were, absolutely no damage at all.
Positives overall was items received in good time, sale items at a great price, and items were all as described.
I would shop online wit Myer again

Chloe L.
Chloe L.South East Queensland, QLD

Easy communication and delivery

After experiencing a company that gave me nightmares with communication, attitude and delivery I appreciate Myer’s online service for their prompt delivery and easy communication when I had questions. Two wall decors came broken during delivery in one of my orders and they have rectified the issue without hassles.

Find out how Myer compares to other Shops

Thank You, to the helpful and friendly staff at the Clinique counter.

A huge ‘Thank You’ to the helpful and friendly ladies at the Clinique counter at Myer, Doncaster. I am always impressed with the ladies who have excellent product knowledge and provide friendly customer service.

Happy customer.

Cannot fault MYER online shopping. Have used it many times this past year without having any problems. Excellent service. Items were always delivered promptly & usually within the expected time frame. Will continue to use this service.

annieleem
annieleemSouth East Queensland, QLD

Myer!

I have been shopping on the myer website for a few years now and I always have had such a positive experience. The items are good quality for what you pay for. The whole order process is easy and shipped so fast.

Michael T.
Michael T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good choice and quality at Myer

Good choice and quality at Myer - all items on the site are as is when you go visit in store and quality id there when buying. Plus the Myer points.

Ne chua
Ne chuaSydney, NSW

Great customer service from Linda of hub

This is the second time I met Linda from myer parramatta.
First time she tied shoelaces for a disabled man. I never saw any retail store employee being so helpful that will do such a thing for a customer, it touched my heart.
Second when I returned my online items thinking it was calculated incorrectly she did not made a fuss instead she just went over and explained to me patiently.
Thanks her also for kindly checking online luggage for me.
It is such a pleasure having the nice, loving lady serving me.

parkerand3girls
parkerand3girlsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Electrolux silent performer vaccum

I quite like this vacuum i am a fan of electrolux. I did think i had purchased the animal one but did make a mistake and selected the wrong, in desperation of a vaccum i kept this one and have been pleasantly surprised with this purchase. The suction is very high i have 2 pets 1 boarder collie x dachshund and a chihuahua and with ease this vaccum will remove all hair from the tiles and carpets.

sally
sallyadelaide

Wharehousemen dispatch personel super helpful

Rang the online delivery department about when my online order might arrive. The chap traced the order, went into detail explaining where it's coming from etc, answered every question I had plus more! Was charming and polite. They are a credit to Myer. This is why I love Myer, their staff are exceptional.! Best online store service to date.

Christine
ChristineFar North Queensland, QLD

Exceptional Customer Service

Wonderful Iron which replaced the one I had for 6 years. I do a lot of ironing as my husband is an Anglican priest and it glides, steams, with effortless ease and perfect results

Elisa
ElisaSydney, NSW

Exceptional customer service by Lena at the Chatswood NSW store today

Morgan in Dior at MYER Chadstone great customer service.

Morgan has restored my faith in purchasing from Myer. Great customer service, product knowledge and communication that is not often experienced. Person to person service much better than purchasing online.