Myer

Myer (page 3 of 4)

Online Store, Retail Stores
See the Best Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Myer? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (84)

Excellent service

Reading the very poor reviews of Myer online shopping was very reluctant to use them, indeed even trying to buy the product from the UK. Unable to do so, decided to chance it and ordered a moisturiser on April 7 thinking would take at least several weeks. Delivered this am (Easter Sunday) on April 12, 7 days after ordering and in excellent condition. So thank you Myer.

Mahdi A.
Mahdi A.Sydney, NSW

Excellent service

Prompt delivery and arrived in a gorgeous packaging :)
On top of that, I saved $65 and was granted free delivery!
I will definitely re-order from Myer in the future to pick products for myself or as gifts for my loved ones.

Jess
JessMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Came well packages in good time

i enjoy shopping at Myer in store, but there isn't a store close to me so I thought I'd give online stopping a go. i purchased a kids hat, a air fryer attachement and two artificial plants. I was very curious to see how the artificial plants would be packaged, and I was very happy to see how well packed they were, absolutely no damage at all.
Positives overall was items received in good time, sale items at a great price, and items were all as described.
I would shop online wit Myer again

Thank You, to the helpful and friendly staff at the Clinique counter.

A huge ‘Thank You’ to the helpful and friendly ladies at the Clinique counter at Myer, Doncaster. I am always impressed with the ladies who have excellent product knowledge and provide friendly customer service.

Happy customer.

Cannot fault MYER online shopping. Have used it many times this past year without having any problems. Excellent service. Items were always delivered promptly & usually within the expected time frame. Will continue to use this service.

annieleem
annieleemSouth East Queensland, QLD

Myer!

I have been shopping on the myer website for a few years now and I always have had such a positive experience. The items are good quality for what you pay for. The whole order process is easy and shipped so fast.

Michael T.
Michael T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good choice and quality at Myer

Good choice and quality at Myer - all items on the site are as is when you go visit in store and quality id there when buying. Plus the Myer points.

parkerand3girls
parkerand3girlsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Electrolux silent performer vaccum

I quite like this vacuum i am a fan of electrolux. I did think i had purchased the animal one but did make a mistake and selected the wrong, in desperation of a vaccum i kept this one and have been pleasantly surprised with this purchase. The suction is very high i have 2 pets 1 boarder collie x dachshund and a chihuahua and with ease this vaccum will remove all hair from the tiles and carpets.

sally
sallyadelaide

Wharehousemen dispatch personel super helpful

Rang the online delivery department about when my online order might arrive. The chap traced the order, went into detail explaining where it's coming from etc, answered every question I had plus more! Was charming and polite. They are a credit to Myer. This is why I love Myer, their staff are exceptional.! Best online store service to date.

Christine
ChristineFar North Queensland, QLD

Exceptional Customer Service

Wonderful Iron which replaced the one I had for 6 years. I do a lot of ironing as my husband is an Anglican priest and it glides, steams, with effortless ease and perfect results

Elisa
ElisaSydney, NSW

Exceptional customer service by Lena at the Chatswood NSW store today

Morgan in Dior at MYER Chadstone great customer service.

Morgan has restored my faith in purchasing from Myer. Great customer service, product knowledge and communication that is not often experienced. Person to person service much better than purchasing online.

Michelle
Michelle

Fantastic customer service

Fantastic service from Jenna from Clinique on Saturday at Joondalup. Jenna has served me a couple of times now and always goes out of her way to give me great advice and make sure I get the right products. A huge thank you to Jenna and Myer.

Julie
JulieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Heritage Cotton Mattress Protector

I purchased a Myer Heritage Mattress Protector Superfine 100%Cotton. I am so impressed with this Mattress Protector. It stays put and is great quality, comfortable and cool
I have a Sheridan one that constantly moved and might I add is not of the quality of the Heritage one. Sad for me as I was a big Sheridan fan. Well done Myers, this is a Quality product.

December 7th 2019 Update: Gazman linen shirt

I purchased a Gazman Linen shirt it wasnt available in store and the lovely assistant did a ipad order for me. I received in 3 days free postage.. Great service.I have done this before and am extremely happy with Myer. Thank you very much . The Quality of the shirt is amazing.

Patricia
PatriciaSydney, NSW

Great service from leonardo sydney city

Our office required an updated coffee machine. Over the phone,leonardo price matched with another retailer [$150.00 discount]. The very next day walked with the machine to our office during his lunch hour! Will make sure we come back again for such outstanding service..Thank you leonardo!

Penny G.
Penny G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent customer service

I was in the Northland VIC MYER over the weekend and was looking to buy a gift from a wedding gift registry. The lady sales assistant that served me went above and beyond in helping me meet my needs she was so good, she was the only one I could see on the home ware floor but really helped me pick what to get from the registry she knew most things and where they were on the shelves and helped me put together a selection of gifts for the bridal shower. She was pleasant and amazing to deal with.

Barbara BRAND
Barbara BRAND

excellent service

I attended Myers Bra and underwear section at Myer Southland 30/09/2019 after having been to a number of shops that day. The lady (Angela) in this section was excellent she could not do enough for me and the others she was attending to. Also knew her product.

Suzie H.
Suzie H.Launceston, TAS

Sorted my problem very quickly and efficiently.

Excellent service and would shop with Myer again. Myer is a customer focused shop. I get very good service every time i shop there. Yes sometimes you have to wait, it's understandable when staff are busy. I have been shopping with Myer for the past 30 years.
Great retail store.

Marjan
MarjanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Customer Service-Myer Fountain gate

Carolyn was excellent and very diligent during my shopping process in skin care at Myer Fountain gate. She answered all my quetions and provided a great deal for me. Very professional and helpful .

t.venafro
t.venafroPerth, WA

Great customer service

Ben in the fragrance department at Myer Morley, Perth WA is fantastic. He helped me to choose an appropriate fragrance for a gift and then went out of his way to wrap the gift beautifully for me. I had never been offered gift wrapping before. Ben has a lot of patience and insight with fragrances. I will be happy to buy more fragrances through Ben again!

Excellent service - men's suit

Elby
ElbySydney, NSW

Had My Doubts - But Not Any More

Gerard
Gerard

Great customer service

Today I purchased a Dyson vacuum cleaner from Myers Highpoint. Tom from the electrical department went out of his way to find me the last model within the store and then made sure the warranty was registered with Dyson so I would not experience any possible future issues if something went wrong.
Tom did this after he heard another staff member ( my initial contact ) inform me that their were none left of that model and then rudely walked away , well done Tom you turned a negative experience into a positive one.
Congratulations Myers for employing someone like Tom.

Rose767
Rose767Peel, WA

Fast and Efficient

I ordered boots from Myer on Sunday afternoon and it has shipped by Tuesday and have received it Wednesday. I think that is fast for standard free delivery. Received in perfect condition and fit perfectly. No problems. Happy with the service would use again.

di
di

Thank you for helping me find my perfect foundation

haven't been able to found a foundation to suit my skin in years they all have a yellow tinge I went Myers Kotara they took the time professional friendly staff to assist me and finding the correct foundation they were friendly helpful full of information would not have been able to find it without them thank you