Myer (page 4 of 11)

Online Store, Retail Stores
See the Best Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Myer? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Michelle
Michelle

Fantastic customer service

Fantastic service from Jenna from Clinique on Saturday at Joondalup. Jenna has served me a couple of times now and always goes out of her way to give me great advice and make sure I get the right products. A huge thank you to Jenna and Myer.

Julie
JulieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Heritage Cotton Mattress Protector

I purchased a Myer Heritage Mattress Protector Superfine 100%Cotton. I am so impressed with this Mattress Protector. It stays put and is great quality, comfortable and cool
I have a Sheridan one that constantly moved and might I add is not of the quality of the Heritage one. Sad for me as I was a big Sheridan fan. Well done Myers, this is a Quality product.

December 7th 2019 Update: Gazman linen shirt

I purchased a Gazman Linen shirt it wasnt available in store and the lovely assistant did a ipad order for me. I received in 3 days free postage.. Great service.I have done this before and am extremely happy with Myer. Thank you very much . The Quality of the shirt is amazing.

Patricia
PatriciaSydney, NSW

Great service from leonardo sydney city

Our office required an updated coffee machine. Over the phone,leonardo price matched with another retailer [$150.00 discount]. The very next day walked with the machine to our office during his lunch hour! Will make sure we come back again for such outstanding service..Thank you leonardo!

Andrew
AndrewPerth, WA

Good display

Good display in store and very enjoyable experience and friendly staff ..
Star rating is 5 for perth city beautiful store much recommended than other myers at any other place in here

Penny G.
Penny G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent customer service

I was in the Northland VIC MYER over the weekend and was looking to buy a gift from a wedding gift registry. The lady sales assistant that served me went above and beyond in helping me meet my needs she was so good, she was the only one I could see on the home ware floor but really helped me pick what to get from the registry she knew most things and where they were on the shelves and helped me put together a selection of gifts for the bridal shower. She was pleasant and amazing to deal with.

Barbara BRAND
Barbara BRAND

excellent service

I attended Myers Bra and underwear section at Myer Southland 30/09/2019 after having been to a number of shops that day. The lady (Angela) in this section was excellent she could not do enough for me and the others she was attending to. Also knew her product.

Suzie H.
Suzie H.Launceston, TAS

Sorted my problem very quickly and efficiently.

Excellent service and would shop with Myer again. Myer is a customer focused shop. I get very good service every time i shop there. Yes sometimes you have to wait, it's understandable when staff are busy. I have been shopping with Myer for the past 30 years.
Great retail store.

Marjan
MarjanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Customer Service-Myer Fountain gate

Carolyn was excellent and very diligent during my shopping process in skin care at Myer Fountain gate. She answered all my quetions and provided a great deal for me. Very professional and helpful .

t.venafro
t.venafroPerth, WA

Great customer service

Ben in the fragrance department at Myer Morley, Perth WA is fantastic. He helped me to choose an appropriate fragrance for a gift and then went out of his way to wrap the gift beautifully for me. I had never been offered gift wrapping before. Ben has a lot of patience and insight with fragrances. I will be happy to buy more fragrances through Ben again!

Jamal D.
Jamal D.Sydney, NSW

Never had a problem with Myer online

I have made a big number of online orders over past years and never had a problem... Better than many of online retailers out there... Will keep ordering over and over

Mary A.
Mary A.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Always great

I have never had a problem buying from Myer. I have used them to buy cosmetics and as well as an appliance which had to be returned as it didn't work...all went smoothly and a replacement was sent after returning the broken one, all at their expense. Only downside is the online site has seriously limited items compared to their stores which seems a very strange way to do business in today's world.

Excellent service - men's suit

Elby
ElbySydney, NSW

Had My Doubts - But Not Any More

Purple Poodle
Purple PoodleSydney, NSW

Very Speedy Service and Quality Products

Every time I order a product from Myers it arrives in a couple of days. I'm honestly blown away with the speed and as a bonus my last order included some perfume samples. Well done Myers :)

mobe7759
mobe7759AU

Always quick delivery, easy returns

Love shopping online for Myer. Avoids crowds, often purchase all interested things then return those that don’t work. Very easy to return items and delivery is always super quick (Sydney metro).

CYL
CYLSydney, NSW

Perfect!

Myer online shopping is always a pleasure
Items arrive within 2 days, beautifully and carefully wrapped
Really easy returns as well if items are not what you expected

Indie H.
Indie H.

Faulty earings

I bought some beautiful earrings from Myer Bondi & after had worn them once was faulty attachment so I took them to the City store they weren't very helpful so went back to Myer at Bondi Junction & they were very happy to help & replace the earrings-
so i have had some great experiences with my purchases & is my Dept Store of Choice !

Gerard
Gerard

Great customer service

Today I purchased a Dyson vacuum cleaner from Myers Highpoint. Tom from the electrical department went out of his way to find me the last model within the store and then made sure the warranty was registered with Dyson so I would not experience any possible future issues if something went wrong.
Tom did this after he heard another staff member ( my initial contact ) inform me that their were none left of that model and then rudely walked away , well done Tom you turned a negative experience into a positive one.
Congratulations Myers for employing someone like Tom.

happy customer
happy customerSydney, NSW

Customer service, Hornsby Store.

As I was unable to go to the store in person (due to total knee replacement) my husband attended to my request. He had the most helpful assistance from your customer service operator Marnie. Her service was far and beyond my expatiations. I have always had good service from your Hornsby Store and I am so sorry it will be no longer after January.
I remain a happy Myer customer, Wendy Abel of Berowra.

olga p.
olga p.

Excellent customer service

We were assisted by the lovely Amelia in the bedding department at the Northland store today. We had quite specific needs regarding the height and feel of the mattress. Amelia was very thorough with her explanation and was extremely helpful and polite. I think my elderly father will be thrilled with his new mattress.

Gracie
GraciePerth, WA

Well done Myer

I recently purchased 3 sale items of Women’s clothing ordered Friday evening delivered Monday lunch time. I think that’s is excellent. Unfortunately 1 item was too large so I returned the item today at midday and my paypal account has already been refunded. Well done Myer!

Rose767
Rose767Peel, WA

Fast and Efficient

I ordered boots from Myer on Sunday afternoon and it has shipped by Tuesday and have received it Wednesday. I think that is fast for standard free delivery. Received in perfect condition and fit perfectly. No problems. Happy with the service would use again.

di
di

Thank you for helping me find my perfect foundation

haven't been able to found a foundation to suit my skin in years they all have a yellow tinge I went Myers Kotara they took the time professional friendly staff to assist me and finding the correct foundation they were friendly helpful full of information would not have been able to find it without them thank you

Nour G.
Nour G.

Excellent customer service

I recently visited Myer Sydney and met an amazing team member, Maia, in Essentials section ground floor. I bought some make up items and she recommended an amazing foundation. Would love to go back there

Michaela
MichaelaHobart, TAS

Very nice and helpfull retail staff!!! Great customer service always with a smile!!

Very big thank you to Bhavisha and Taz , lovely ladies who served us at Myer store in Hobart Tasmania, for my wedding anniversary present. Very nice, helpfull and patient and make my dream of a red coat come true!!!