Myer Gifts Online

Myer Gifts Online

1.0

Mawiia
MawiiaSydney, NSW

Myer online don't have up to date stock numbers

Order placed Monday. Wednesday email received that 2 items were cancelled - one being pyjama pants but the top was still being sent. I contacted Myer immediately but they did not act quick enough to cancel the top from being sent. I'm now expected to go to a store to return the top that I no longer want. Not only that, my 2 x $20 vouchers have been returned in $20.00, $1.29 & $18.71.
It's now Tuesday afternoon and the issue is still ongoing. The customer service is way too slow and Myer really need to improve their stock numbers.
Update - Item was recalled from Aust Post, yet they told me the item was on it's way. Will have to wait another week or so for the remainder of my refund!

Anne
Annemelbourne

Terrible experience

I bought a soundbar online click and collect. I went to nominated store no soundbar no tracking available. They emailed sorry the item is only available for click and collect at stores that were one hour away by CAR from my home . Further discussion with Manager I had to pay $65 dollars to have it delivered which was not my preference. Spent 40 minutes in a phone queue first call 50 minutes on the second call. I had already paid for the item before any of this was revealed . If Myer is Australia's number one retailer they are desperately behind the rest of the online market. Never again.

Lauren S
Lauren SRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Don't bother with Myer Online

I purchased 2 suitcases on Myer Online when they were having a sale. A whole 8 days later I received an email saying my order had been "cancelled", and my payment would be refunded, no explanation as to why, just that it had been cancelled, so frustrating!

Flowers & Gift Shops

Find out how Myer Gifts Online compares to other Flowers & Gift Shops

Honest reviewer
Honest reviewerMky Qld

Never ever again

I thought Myer meant quality, first jeans arrived wrong style, wrong size, returned second pair arrived again wrong style, they fitted so I kept them to save the trouble of going to the post office. Totally hopeless Never again would I bother with Myer online the return item came back quickly enough but holy wombats, the wrong style again, hand me the Panadol!

dids
didsAU

Order online at your peril!

Have placed two online with Myers.both times i have had to contact them about my orders.only then did they 'look'in to it (their words) eventually i received first order still waiting for second 10 days and counting! Don't bother it is such a hassle for them when you ring.