Myer Online Store

Myer Online Store Questions & Answers

4 questions from our users

I just received clothing from MYER online only to find the electronic tag has been left on. I tried to call but there is a message stating "they are experiences technical difficulties with their phone lines and cannot take calls". I live in a rural area so the nearest MYER is hours away. So my question: does anyone have an email address i can contact MYER on? That way i can upload photos as proof in an email. If you click "contact us" on the website it directs you to FAQ and no contact details.
Yes. Check FacebookI just did a very simple google search & found an email address for myer

One item(valued $100) was missing in the package. I called them two times, and sent them 3 emails. After 5 days, this still does not get resolved. No email, no message, no updates. Worst online shopping experience ever.
My valued $78 didn’t come as well.So not a question :(

I ordered items on Sunday 19 and was told delivery between 3-5 working days. I am now informed the delivery will not be until Tuesday 28th May that is 10 days. I will have left for overseas on the 27 and will be away for seven weeks so I will be unable to return the good. Why is it taking 10 days for delivery please. I have ordered from you many many times and good have always arrived within 3 days
Why ask the public here?