Myer Online Store Questions & Answers

David Briggsasked

Hi, do you have in stock a pair of Grosby mens "marcy" navy slippers size 7
David.

David Briggs

? please answer my question, David.

Yes at my store

Ian Wilson
Ian Wilsonasked
Myer Online Store

Hi there I have ordered the Beatles lego and noticed the money has come out twice ,once on Weds 14th April (with my reward taken off )and again on the 23 April for the full price of $129 ,could you please explain why to me as I only wanted one of these .Thanks for your help cheers Janice

Why ask consumers?

Birgette M.asked
Myer Online Store

Do I get my money back or are you gonna send my perfume I paid for?

Reviewer R.

Your first problem is posting twice.
Your second problem is failing to read the question panel.

Birgette M.asked

I purchase 2 items but only received 1. How will this be solved

Birgette M.

I am not happy with the service paid for 2 perfumes cost me $296.00 but only receive 1 perfume.not good enough

Maxwell
Maxwell asked
Myer Online Store

I brought a Air Frier 19th Dec 2019, the screw that holds the fan has worked it’s way lose, is my Frier still under warranty and if so how do I go about getting it fixed.

Matina Casked
Myer Online Store

I have been waiting for my online shopping order of candles purchased on the weekend of the Black Friday shopping sale. Goods were purchased with this email : [email removed]
Could you please advise what has happened to this order .Many thanks Matina Condoleon

Matina C

No response to my question

Cancel error

Diane
Diane asked

Want to buy size 9 ladies hush puppies Mimosa white sneaker

sammy

check their web site i just saw some on there

Jane Bretz
Jane Bretzasked
Myer Online Store

I am in UK and I am looking for Xmas presents for my grandchildren who live in Australia. They are girl of 8 and boy 5 years. Girl loves making things, art, reading and sewing. The boy is into science and Lego. Can you suggest likely gift available in Australia?

Alice Watt
Alice Wattasked
Myer Online Store

I ordered a Bondi turn up beach hat but my money was refunded after a week I assumed to lack of stock, but they are still for sale on line, I was very dissapointed. So I wouldn't mind an explanation

micheal
micheal

have you thought about contacting for an explanation

Bobbyasked

Hi,

I bought a pair of shoes on line, and unfortunately cannot find my order number. I am wanting to return the shoes, can you tell me if I can return it without the order number?

MaPi
MaPi

Hi. Not 100% sure but if you call them they are strict on speaking with the person that made the order. You might be able to give them transaction details? Check your emails too, in case you can find their confirmation email. Good luck.

Hi
I have located the order number now. Can you please confirm that I can only return the shoes via post or can I take them to my local Myer Store?

sammy

i dont know you would be asking here for on a review forum The logical thing to do would be to contact Myer

Merry H.
Merry H.asked
Myer Online Store

Can I buy Aramis deodorant?

David Jones.

Ken doolanasked

Do you Salk electric blanket

Moya P.
Moya P.

Yes, suggest you google and can see selection.

I.P. Daily

I just checked their online store and there is no listings for Salk brand

Sandra T.
Sandra T.asked
Myer Online Store

I am trying to purchase from your online store using my Canadian Credit card. Does your payment system not take international cards??

I.P. Daily

But this is a Review site

Yogagirl

Don't shop at the store if you actually want your goods.

peter
peterasked
Myer Online Store

Does Myer sell King Single electric blankets?
Please supply details.

wingnut

Check their web site or contact the store

john smith
john smith

I just did a simple google search & found the answer

Val McCallumasked
Myer Online Store

How can I return an item supplied and charged for in error when your stores are closed? Last week when I became aware of your mistake I was told on the phone by a staff member that I could not post it back as I would have preferred. When I tried to return it via Myer Ballarat I found that the store had closed for an indefinite period.

The duplicate dress arrived separately but I have yet to receive my email invoice. The only invoice I do have does not give an invoice number or date. I know that MYER is in financial difficulties. With such lax paperwork and practices this is not surprising. I am very unhappy about having to chase you up just to return an unwanteed item received as the result of your mistake. I have only the tracking number for the first parcel which included the first Julia dress.

Val McCallum

I want Myer Customer Service to answer my question which is about how to return to a store, an unwanted item sent as the result of your mistake. Your stores are closed.

Chrisentiae
Chrisentiae

Myer are not here and therefore they will not respond. Keep your receipt and keep trying. Myer are treating others customers in a similar way. It isn't just you.

Phone Myer and tell them you want an AusPost return label. Then follow the instructions. If in doubt, ask them to explain how it is done.

Keep a copy of everything you do as evidence. Write down dates, times, of things you did so you have an accurate record.

Don't give up.

Myer
13 69 37
Mon-Wed 9am - 6pm
Thu-Fri 9am - 9pm
Sat 9am - 6pm
Sun 10am - 5pm

Val McCallum

Why can't Myrer take responsibility for wasting my time?. If they dated their documents and communicated properly problems would be less likely to rise. How this once wonderful Store has decliined. Your so-called reply was an insult.

Sue
Sueasked

Do u have the LEGO
Taj Mahal or the opera house

Sue
Sueasked
Myer Online Store

Do u have the LEGO opera house

Caroline W.
Caroline W.asked

What??

Deanne Pekkala
Deanne Pekkalaasked
Myer Online Store

I received my online purchased salt and pepper cuvee set of 6 champagne flutes except that one glass is missing. This is a Christmas present and I would like to know how this happened and where can I get another glass.

wingnut

As you know this is NOT Myer,if you contact Myer or go into the store they may be able to tell you how it happened & where you can get another glass They wont answer you here

Fired Up

Ask Myer directly rather than expecting the public will know

Val McCallum

All Myer stores are closed and the so-called online customer service Dept has someone there who wants me to clear up their mistake. I did not intend to bring the public into this. I tried all avenues and was led to believe that my question was going to be answered by Myer Customer Service eventually. Such contempt for customers is a clear indicator of impending disaster for Myer.