Myer Online Store

34 questions from our users

Shawki
Shawkiasked

I bought toaster on line more than 5 weeks ago , i have NOT recieved it
Your order 1099279091 is ready for delivery. I have sent many email , no answer , I contacted customer service , the only help is track my item , which I have done many time , NOT successful . What do I do
Your order 1099279091 is ready for delivery.

Judith C.
Judith C.asked
Online Store

I want to redeem a gift card

Ernie H.
Ernie H.asked
Online Store

I ordered 2 ginger jars on the 15th Nov for a total of 118.93. The money has been deducted from my bank acc but I have not received any confirmation from you regarding these items. I was to click and collect from your Carousel Cannington store. When I look at my bank statement their is a number 1089366807 I don't know if this is of any relevance. Pam Hereygers

Louise
Louise

Hello Pam.
The number you have quoted above is certainly your order number and corresponds to the amount withdrawn. Why not call Myer on 13 69 37 and follow up your order whereabouts?

Edwin
Edwinasked
Online Store

I have ordered some items on line for delivery.
The delivery is too long.
How can I change the order to click & collect

Bill
Bill

Sorry Edwin, I have never try buying from Myer online.

Bereket S.
Bereket S.asked
Online Store

I would like to order something like lady earring . How long it takes to pick up by my self pls

Why ask a Review site??

Ethan Rj
Ethan Rj

Its up to you. Take that risk or not. You wouldn't able to find someone to answer your questions and solve a problem

Huang Y.
Huang Y.asked
Online Store

can I shopping on line and use my Commbank credit cad points?

Huang Y.
Huang Y.asked
Online Store

Can I use my Commbank credit point to shopping onlin? And How do it?

Ayatasked
Online Store

I ordered few plates and bowls,
When I recieved my order one of the bowls was totally broken,
I'm trying to contact myer but has been on the phone since an hour and no respond, what should I do to get a refund???

Freddie D
Freddie D

Tricia
Triciaasked

What’s Myers stores sell John Lewis chocolates

Sandringham10
Sandringham10

I checked the Myer website. It doesn't sell John Lewis chocolates but sells Australian brands such as Darrell Lea and some others. Check out its excellent site yourself.

David Briggsasked

Hi, do you have in stock a pair of Grosby mens "marcy" navy slippers size 7
David.

David Briggs

? please answer my question, David.

Yes at my store

Ian Wilson
Ian Wilsonasked
Online Store

Hi there I have ordered the Beatles lego and noticed the money has come out twice ,once on Weds 14th April (with my reward taken off )and again on the 23 April for the full price of $129 ,could you please explain why to me as I only wanted one of these .Thanks for your help cheers Janice

Sussana

MYER don’t bother to reply/respond to Product Review’s, like other companies & stores do, poor Customer Service & don’t seem to care about it.

Birgette M.asked
Online Store

Do I get my money back or are you gonna send my perfume I paid for?

Sussana

MYER don’t bother to reply/respond to negative Product Review’s, like other companies & stores do, poor Customer Service & don’t seem to care about it.

Birgette M.asked

I purchase 2 items but only received 1. How will this be solved

Birgette M.

I am not happy with the service paid for 2 perfumes cost me $296.00 but only receive 1 perfume.not good enough

Maxwell
Maxwell asked
Online Store

I brought a Air Frier 19th Dec 2019, the screw that holds the fan has worked it’s way lose, is my Frier still under warranty and if so how do I go about getting it fixed.

Matina Casked
Online Store

I have been waiting for my online shopping order of candles purchased on the weekend of the Black Friday shopping sale. Goods were purchased with this email : [email removed]
Could you please advise what has happened to this order .Many thanks Matina Condoleon

Matina C

No response to my question

Cancel error

Diane
Diane asked

Want to buy size 9 ladies hush puppies Mimosa white sneaker

sammy

check their web site i just saw some on there

Jane Bretz
Jane Bretzasked
Online Store

I am in UK and I am looking for Xmas presents for my grandchildren who live in Australia. They are girl of 8 and boy 5 years. Girl loves making things, art, reading and sewing. The boy is into science and Lego. Can you suggest likely gift available in Australia?

Alice Watt
Alice Wattasked
Online Store

I ordered a Bondi turn up beach hat but my money was refunded after a week I assumed to lack of stock, but they are still for sale on line, I was very dissapointed. So I wouldn't mind an explanation

micheal
micheal

have you thought about contacting for an explanation

Bobbyasked

Hi,

I bought a pair of shoes on line, and unfortunately cannot find my order number. I am wanting to return the shoes, can you tell me if I can return it without the order number?

MaPi
MaPi

Hi. Not 100% sure but if you call them they are strict on speaking with the person that made the order. You might be able to give them transaction details? Check your emails too, in case you can find their confirmation email. Good luck.

Hi
I have located the order number now. Can you please confirm that I can only return the shoes via post or can I take them to my local Myer Store?

sammy

i dont know you would be asking here for on a review forum The logical thing to do would be to contact Myer

Merry H.
Merry H.asked
Online Store

Can I buy Aramis deodorant?

Yogagirl
Yogagirl

David Jones.

Get an answer from our members and Myer representatives

Myer Online Store