Myer Online Store

Myer Online Store (page 2 of 7)

Terrible service for click and collect

Myer has a terrible service for click and collect. I ordered the item online and it was supposed to be picked on same day as I ordered before 1 pm .They say 3 hours for the item to be ready and picked .
Its more than 24 hrs and when I called the customer care no help .
Really pathetic. I do lot of shopping from Myer but have lost faith with their click and collect as this will be my last time .
Would never recommend anyone for this service.

Harun

HarunSydney, NSW

Out of stock when told they have in stock

I purchased the go pro hero8 with the 3 in 1 handle, which I wanted for click and collect from the parramatta store because they had in stock ( so they say ) when I went in to collect 1/2 items were ready for collections when like I said I was told both items are in that store. Bloody pathetic dont bother with Myer online this is NOT the first time this has happened even when I purchased a perfume for my wife they said it would be delivered the next day which was a complete lie because again they didnt have it in stock and they took my delivery fee and never refunded me my delivery fee. HOPELESS !!!!

Andrew

AndrewShoalhaven

Can't complain

I was initially sceptical shopping with them online as I'm used to the speed of Amazon and eBay etc.

But they didn't disappoint, found my product on sale cheaper than anywhere else online, free shipping. Ordered Sunday night and it was at my door Friday morning.

Asey

AseyPerth, WA

Useless, out of stock and they didn't refund or let me know until I called them days later for my tracking.

Don't bother with Myers. Their online store is worse then their actual retail stores.. stick to places like Amazon who know what they are doing.

I ordered a pillow clearly on their website with no stock issues mentioned. Paid for it and waited 3 days with no tracking, finally got curious so I called. they removed it from their website but didn't inform me it was out of stock nor did they refund or cancel my order.. They just left it and "oh normally we cancel these, let me do it now for you.." 30 mins later.. What a joke

Debbie

DebbieSydney, NSW

I wish I read the reviews here...

...before ordering a Dyson online. Almost three weeks, still waiting. Based on the reviews here, it will either never arrive, or it will arrive but will be faulty or used. This is my first and last time of ordering anything from Myer via eBay. Shame, they are ruining the reputation of Myer.

HHGG

HHGGSydney

Poor delivery methods for online purchases but good customer service follow up.

Online delivery meant a ridiculous amount of packages from multiple stores, some of which arrived damaged/the wrong size. Customer service was good in dealing with the issues, and gaining a refund was relatively painless.

Vaas

VaasPerth

Stop shipping used or returned products to online customers!

Francine B.

Francine B.Perth, WA

Saucers but no cups!!! Broken mugs while packed!! Appalling customer service as they cant seem to send replacements.

Online order and packing involved receiving saucers no tea cups and a broken coffee mig. 3 weeks of numerous calls and still no resolvement!
Appalling service. Have been told a manager will call, havent received that call. This is for a office and its clients and we arent operating professionally. Total ignored again!

Terrible online shopping

I put the order in but chose to remove one product - its is impossible so I have to phone order in.
Tried to use it some years ago and found finding product impossible so gave up. At least that is easier now.

Ava

AvaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not good enough

Took them a week to tell me they dont have the product I bought in stock. I believe they do false advertising giving discounts and offers online but then they don't have products available. Disgusting!

hag

hagPerth, WA

Takes them 2 weeks to discover that they cannot fulfill my order.

I ordered a frame for a special birthday from Myer on the 9 October, together with a delivery fee considering the importance of the gift! Thirteen days later I receive an email cancelling my order! I am absolutely devastated! One would surely think that they are legally obliged to honour a purchase after this length of time? Never again Myer!

j24.cay39

j24.cay39Perth, WA

Poor customer service

They cant help customer no matter how i tried reaching out to them. I just need help from them to redirect my order. So dissappointed with them. Not worth it

Very slow at refunding - had to chase them still haven't got the refund

Still waiting for a refund - they say it may take 4 weeks but are not sure when it will be refunded.
I called customer care with the tracking ID etc and they said it might be refunded when the item is 'sighted'.

Order from the iconic instead.

Hana

HanaSydney, NSW

The worst online service

Carol

CarolCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Never again!!

Toy ordered 30/9 - no delivery by 8/10
I phoned Myer - I had been over charged and tossed into too hard basket. Shopped at BigW today, now have the special birthday gift.

RTT

RTTMelbourne

Pathetic send wrong and they don't care!!

Worst online store ever!!! Avoid buying from myer online........ I've been blown off left right and centre paid for item and postage got sent wrong item, now have to return item and they have to see it before ship correct item out!!! Pathetic ++ oh and the kid now didn't get what he wanted for his birthday so thanks myer - no wonder your share price is a disgrace. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree!
Avoid avoid avoid

Customer service blame you basically and tow the party line on return policies and make up a ton of excuses!!!!

Very terrible online service plus click and collect

I bought an item about three weeks ago online using click and collect, I’ve being to the shop 3 times without getting the item because it wasn’t ready for collection. To my surprise, I went there last Saturday to collect my item only to be told the item has been collected, by who??, they don’t know. All they know is that the item has been collected. I waited for so long to no avail, I was asked to go and they’ll call but has since not heard from them. I’m going to fight for my money. And I don’t think I’ll shop at Myer online again.

Vicki

VickiSydney Surrounds, NSW

What an ordeal!

Rosemary Murray

Rosemary MurrayMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Extremely disappointed

Deliberately didn’t go into a local Myer store and chose to purchase online. Purchase was to come with a gift. Even though I was told I would receive it I got an email telling me my gift was cancelled. I would not have purchased this item if I had gone into the store and the gift was not available. Very misleading and disappointing.

Daniman

DanimanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ordering online? Forget it!

Claire

Claireasked

I just received clothing from MYER online only to find the electronic tag has been left on. I tried to call but there is a message stating "they are experiences technical difficulties with their phone lines and cannot take calls". I live in a rural area so the nearest MYER is hours away. So my question: does anyone have an email address i can contact MYER on? That way i can upload photos as proof in an email. If you click "contact us" on the website it directs you to FAQ and no contact details.

Yes. Check Facebook

micheal
micheal

I just did a very simple google search & found an email address for myer

Vicky

Vickyasked

One item(valued $100) was missing in the package. I called them two times, and sent them 3 emails. After 5 days, this still does not get resolved. No email, no message, no updates. Worst online shopping experience ever.

Primprapa S.
Primprapa S.

My valued $78 didn’t come as well.

So not a question :(

Bronwyn kennedy

Bronwyn kennedyasked

I ordered items on Sunday 19 and was told delivery between 3-5 working days. I am now informed the delivery will not be until Tuesday 28th May that is 10 days. I will have left for overseas on the 27 and will be away for seven weeks so I will be unable to return the good. Why is it taking 10 days for delivery please. I have ordered from you many many times and good have always arrived within 3 days

fred f

Why ask the public here?