Myer Online Store

See the Best Online Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Myer

Do NOT buy online from Myer

Melissa
MelissaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolutely awful experience!!

I purchased two items on sale via click and collect and preferred to wait for my 2nd item to be ready too, but to my horror only 14 days after my order was made Myer took it upon themselves to return my items!!! I am beyond livid as I was so pleased with my purchases and was exited to collect them! Thanks for NOTHING Myer!!

spas24
spas24Central West, NSW

Dont buy online or try get a refund online

Online order item came with security tag still connected. Sent back for refund on 16 June. Called on 22 July to chase refund and told I would receive in 2 days after spending 27 mins on the phone. Followed up refund on 2 Aug and told refund would be received in 5 days, called again on 9 Aug and have been on the phone for 45 mins (still on hold while leaving the review).

Avoid Myer Online

Two separate parcels sent from one order. Still one item missing. No response from email. Incorrect response from phone complaint. Just avoid !

Ordered Shoes but got damaged

Ordered Shoes online due to no sizes in Perth and from Melbourne they were sent. First off boxes were damaged, lucky I didn't choose for the package to be left. I ordered 1 x boots (Miss Shop) and 1 x sneakers (Guess).

Boots had scuff marks on the back and down the heel.
Sneakers inner sole weren't secured in. And one shoe is an off white shade. Really FML.

Last time I buy online Myer. I will shop in store and do click and collect so that the staff can be a witness.

Nathan
NathanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Buyer beware!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wendy F
Wendy FSouth East Queensland, QLD

Incompetent

Purchased mens shirts online one arrived with security tag still on I then had to arrange for the shirt to be returned so they could remove the tag. They then refunded the shirt instead of removing the tag and sending my shirt back. When I said I didn’t want a refund I wanted the shirt they told me to re purchase online. I asked if I would be charged freight for doing this and the answer was yes. Zero customer service

• Return Claim MadeYes
Anne
AnneMelbourne

Terrible Customer Service - Do not buy online!

Had to return an item and it was confirmed received by Myer but still have to chase for my refund! Customer service people on 136937 are plain inefficient and asked many questions with no solutions. I am going to call Myer HQ and request to speak to the CEO if I don't get my money back asap. Thieves!

Gary
Gary

Large Security Disc attached to sweater :-(

Received a sweater I ordered online to find it was presumably picked from a store (Sydney City) and posted to me with the large circular security disc attached.
How does this happen?
Now I have the trouble of going to a store to get the thing removed - defeats the purpose of buying online.
AVOID!

Digger3
Digger3Central West, NSW

They are just a drop ship using a bad courier service

I ordered some Ray Ban sunglasses from Myer. The tracking shows they are being sent straight from a factory in China. I thought I was buying from an Australian store with stock in Australia. Nope. Very disappointed they are still in transit. If I’d known they just drop ship stuff from China I would have ordered somewhere else. Will not be shopping with Myer again.

Georgie GMelbourne

Absolutely horrible

Georgie G

Consumer affairs will love this

Poor customer service.

Myer technical fault mislead me. No refund for incorrect item.

nico4
nico4Sydney, NSW

Poor Online Shopping Experience

If you busy, don't use Myer! I received 5 separate parcels from one order in 4 separate days. I'm still waiting for my other 3 items. This morning (Sunday), got a call from newsagent that I have a parcel need to be collected, and they close at 1pm. Have to travel to the next suburb and parking is hard to find, just to collect one item ONLY. If I have to drive, I could have just driven to Myer and get everything in one go! There was always someone home, but I'm not sure why I need to collect it from next suburb newsagent.
I spent more time and energy to receive this online order than it's to go to the shop! What the hell!

Leesa

What's happening to Myer - Disappointing

Shawki
Shawkiasked

I bought toaster on line more than 5 weeks ago , i have NOT recieved it
Your order 1099279091 is ready for delivery. I have sent many email , no answer , I contacted customer service , the only help is track my item , which I have done many time , NOT successful . What do I do
Your order 1099279091 is ready for delivery.

Judith C.
Judith C.asked
Online Store

I want to redeem a gift card

Ernie H.
Ernie H.asked
Online Store

I ordered 2 ginger jars on the 15th Nov for a total of 118.93. The money has been deducted from my bank acc but I have not received any confirmation from you regarding these items. I was to click and collect from your Carousel Cannington store. When I look at my bank statement their is a number 1089366807 I don't know if this is of any relevance. Pam Hereygers

Louise
Louise

Hello Pam.
The number you have quoted above is certainly your order number and corresponds to the amount withdrawn. Why not call Myer on 13 69 37 and follow up your order whereabouts?

Get an answer from our members and Myer representatives

Compare both Myer