Myer Online Store

See the Best Online Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Myer

The only coat you will need

I wore this coat to my mum’s 80th birthday party. It was so warm. Everyone else was complaining of the cold outside but I was as snug as a bug in a rug. The 50% wool is just perfect. I am really happy with it. I received compliments on the day.

• Return Claim MadeNo

the-one
the-oneMid North Coast, NSW

Exemplary service!

I have purchased numerous items on different occasions this year - clothing to kitchenware (>$2000). I was updated regularly on delivery and all items arrived promptly. Definitely recommend Myer.

shiti
shitiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

very happy

I requested for a color change for my product after ordering the wrong one by mistake. The agent from head office kept my request and delivered the color I wanted. Thank you!

KazS
KazS

Broken Marcella Ginger Jar White

I received my 2 x Marcella Ginger Jar White - the larger one was broken. Got on to chat with Clancy & emailed photos. Saw it could be replaced (which I asked) Clancy checked to see if I could collect from the closet store. Which was available. So no changes of being broken again. So from start to finish amazing services. Thank you Clancy ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Paige G.
Paige G.Hobart, TAS

Customer service for lost items in the post was excellent

One of my parcels didn't arrive for two months. When I contacted Customer Service, I dealt with Ashima who was incredibly polite, kind and efficient. She processed my unarrived parcel as a refund immediately. Thanks Ashima!

• Return Claim MadeYes
Sue
SueMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Easy to return order

I found on a couple of occasions the need to return a product ordered online. Was very easy, no problems.

• Return Claim MadeYes
Dee B.
Dee B.

Best Service Handsdown

I have only recently started online shopping at Myers, both in men's and women's clothing, and I am thrilled with the service and quality of all the items purchased.

Emma Dunn
Emma DunnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ridiculously fast processing time

Ordered a perfume during the December sales and opted for Click & Collect at my local store, it was prepared and ready for pick up within a few hours despite it being the busiest time of year. Super impressed with how easy the whole process was.

Lorraine Easton
Lorraine EastonCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Perfect thank you

I am on Mornington Island. Myer online had everything l wanted. It was delivered in the speed of light. My grandchildren are so happy. Once again l say Myer never disappoints me.

krystian G.
krystian G.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Never a problem

Ordered a few times online, always received goods on time and well packaged
. Honestly I don't know what people complain about

TiredMummy
TiredMummyIllawarra, NSW

Perfect!

Real winners during covid lockdowns. Bought so many items from them and each time fast delivery and items exactly as described.

Chantelle
ChantelleHobart, TAS

Well priced and quick delivery #winning

I ordered a garmin forerunner 245 music. Got it for a super cheap price. It was delivered in just over a week of ordering (amazing considering there were a few public holidays that week and I live in tassie and everything takes forever to get here lol)
Super happy

Happy customer
Happy customerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My order was delivered to my door in three days.

Hi. I ordered an air fryer and a couple of other things, and then the next day I read the reviews and I got a little upset and called to try and cancel. I was told I can’t cancel. So I was prepared that I would be waiting weeks but everything I order was delivered within three days. Ordered boxing day night and everything was delivered today on the 29. I wouldn’t usually leave a review, but the service was so good and I’m worried that the previous reviews will turn everyone off lol

Hendo
HendoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Happy customer

I have ordered online a couple of times from Myer and had no issues at all. Emails kept me informed of order status and courier company kept me in touch with delivery process. The last order gave me free delivery which was a bonus. Would order online again for convenience.

LouiseSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Sets the bar high for service standards.

Shawki
Shawkiasked

I bought toaster on line more than 5 weeks ago , i have NOT recieved it
Your order 1099279091 is ready for delivery. I have sent many email , no answer , I contacted customer service , the only help is track my item , which I have done many time , NOT successful . What do I do
Your order 1099279091 is ready for delivery.

Judith C.
Judith C.asked
Online Store

I want to redeem a gift card

Ernie H.
Ernie H.asked
Online Store

I ordered 2 ginger jars on the 15th Nov for a total of 118.93. The money has been deducted from my bank acc but I have not received any confirmation from you regarding these items. I was to click and collect from your Carousel Cannington store. When I look at my bank statement their is a number 1089366807 I don't know if this is of any relevance. Pam Hereygers

Hello Pam.
The number you have quoted above is certainly your order number and corresponds to the amount withdrawn. Why not call Myer on 13 69 37 and follow up your order whereabouts?

Get an answer from our members and Myer representatives

Compare both Myer