Myer Retail Stores

See the Best Physical Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Myer

Anna
AnnaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Dissapointing... terrible communication

I purchased a Seed jumper on clearance and went to return and was told sorry no exchange. This was not communicated at the beginning. Won't be shopping at Myers again !!!

• Incentivised Review No

Purchased an Adjustable Message Bed from Amanda Myer Maroochydore Store that was very professional and helpful in her knowledge. I am excited to get my new bed and get a restful sleep.

Lordes
LordesSydney, NSW

No phone calls answered

I have tried over and over to contact the Macquarie store by phone.
The phone rings, no answer and then dials out.
No customer service
No star rating from me
The phone gets a star for trying, it rang

Kesh
KeshSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ruth’s Customer Service at Myers Queen St is appalling

Clarins in Myers Adelaide store

I went into Myers Adelaide store to purchase clarins double serum the person who on the receipt is Etienne was extremely helpful I am In my 80s and getting help from the assistant was needed I received a lot of help and as I normally get a person in the cosmetic treating me as a pest for going in it was a treat to be recognized as a person. W. Skinner.

Nikita
NikitaSydney, NSW

Cheap products, high prices and they remove negative reviews

The last part is particularly odd as there are plenty of other negative reviews on the myer site, but go figure. They never published mine after I tried to warn other customers that the product was broken out of the box.
Mind you, you can still get good stuff at Myer, but you're more likely to get good stuff elsewhere and it'll likely be cheaper too.

Hayley M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Incompetent staff

I purchased a leather backpack at Mocha store at Myer Chadstone. The barcode on the price tag scanned $149.95, Myer official website price was also $149.95 but the price tag on the bag shows $179.95. Myer staff brought Mocha own Staff to figure out the issue. Mocha staff says $179.95 is the correct price and the website and computer system are slow with updating. What a lame excuse. I was told to pay $179.95. Ended up paying accordingly as my daughter really wanted. Bag’s outer leather quality seems ok but Inner lining has really stinky fishy smells, tried to ventilate for 6 hrs , still stinks, wiped with disinfectant wipes , still stinks. Total nasty experience .

Myer
Brand Manager B.MyerSend a private message
Lenda
LendaSydney, NSW

Loved the customer service

Zoey from Bankstown helped me a lot to pick out makeup products I needed for my new job on 25th of June , I am so happy with her service she took her time with helping me A+++++

David L
David LGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Petty decision making by overpaid excecutives

Geoff R.
Geoff R.Southwest, VIC

Care to share

I went to the Geelong store, 02/06/2022.
Team member Gabby in cosmetics, was so helpful. Her customer relations were excellent and informative making it a pleasure to shop.

Bronniegirl67
Bronniegirl67South East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service for once

Yesterday morning I went to the Clarins skincare and makeup booth. It wasn’t long until Fleur came over to help me out with there range of skin care. She was very helpful in guiding me with my purchases. Even giving me samples to try at home. Being an older lady I wanted to have retinol in the moisturiser and she give me hints at how to use the products and also recommend other products as I have sensitive skin. I highly recommend French skincare products, that’s why they have such beautiful skin not like Australia’s dried out like prunes. The super restorative moisturiser worked wonders. Thanks again Fleur (French for Flower).

Jen
JenSouth East Queensland, QLD

French connection girl.What’s in you bag? Regardless of your presumption you need proof Hercule Poirot. Cameras? Polite?

Top fits lovely. Management needs to stop sitting on there bum. And train staff. The reputation of the brand and sales is swayed by the average person.

Ramesh M.
Ramesh M.South East Queensland, QLD

Apalling customer service

Does myer tout the best or worst customer service and refunds policy? I am not impressed when i walk in a store, say the shoes i bought a week ago are very uncomfortable and be told very abruptly before i finish my sentence: "Sorry we cant help you. Its your fault." Is it because im of Asian origin? For customer service like that id rather buy cheap stuff from ebay. And they are much more polite! I am returning everything i ordered online from here.. Really done need this..

User1
User1Sydney, NSW

Poor customer service

Never had a good experience inshore. Have been to several Myer stores around Sydney for 5+ years. Unhelpful staff. Staff are discriminatory. They assist white customers but not people of colour.
Also have an acute shortage of staff. Online customer service is even worse. A bunch of liars who drag you around in circles.

LDP
LDPSouth East Queensland, QLD

Myer (Indooroopilly Store)

Great experience every time I head in with my partner and kids. Excellent sales - picked up a pair of denim pants + 4 pairs of socks for $17, which should’ve been $90.

I also often shop their electrical appliances, definitely worth looking through their sales and signing up with a Myerone card.