Myer Retail Stores

Myer Retail Stores

Indigo

Indigo

Rude customer service.

Went to the shoe section with my sister today, when we hunted down a staff member to get the correct size, we were treated so rudely. This was an older lady who seemed to think serving people was beneath her. We asked for colour and size and the lady just sneered at us, then just stood around gossiping with the other staff. Only one staff member actually was helping. And they wonder why they are going broke and closing stores , very poor customer service. Which was the whole point of buying in Myers. Will take my money to nice, smiling friendly people, wth actually customer service !

Store LocationMaroochydore

Dodgy return policy, poor customer service from the looks of riches

Nothing told about the return policy while making the purchase. Checked the website about the return policy, it simply said as long as you have the receipt and if purchased within 30 days, they would return.
I checked the price for a perfume I bought on the other store, it was wayyy cheaper so I tried to return the next day, and they would plainly throw at my face "Nothing we can do".
Went to Myers for first and last time...

Store LocationMacquarie Shopping Centre, Macquarie University (Sydney)

Janice

JaniceSydney Surrounds, NSW

No customer service

After being frustrated today, having many unanswered calls to a retail store, Kyle from the online help was awesome. He went out of his way to solve my delimia . Thanks for your help.

Store LocationCastle Hill
Riz

RizCarnegie

Terrible customer service. FALSE ADVERTISING

My mom and i spent almost 4 hours going through their clearance item and was treated rudely to be told its not clearance. We had a right to be angry for having wasted our time. I then called customer service to raise this complaint. The sale attendant’s name is ANNIE and this counter was the one in denim section in level 1 near forever new and vero moda on the 12/02/2020 at 4:52pm.

Store LocationBourke St Mall

Lesley

LesleyPerth, WA

Terrible Customer Service

Waited for a total of 35 minutes to get a shoe size to try on and eventually just left the shop disappointed after not trying on or buying anything.

There was approx 8-12 staff around with only 2 staff visibly assisting customers. I was told to wait in the 'ask for sizing' line and was ignored with staff using another entrance to the stock room to avoid me or serve other customers who were not in the 'ask for sizing' line.
Also should be disappointing for Myer their staff lost out on the sale of 2/3 pairs of shoes as I went elsewhere.

Store LocationMyer Garden City

An embarrassment!!

I bought a watch in August 2019 from Myer, it turned out the watch was broken. I sent the watch back for a repair and the repair company sent it back still broken. I sent the watch back to the store for a second time in November 2019 and it was returned to me in January 2020 still not working. Each time I have requested Myer's assistance all that they have done is told me to return the watch to the repair company. This has been very unhelpful and frankly disgraceful service!

Store LocationMyer Penrith

Michael T.

Michael T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good choice and quality at Myer

Good choice and quality at Myer - all items on the site are as is when you go visit in store and quality id there when buying. Plus the Myer points.

Store LocationMelbourne CBD Bourke St

theonlyone

theonlyonePerth, WA

bargains

Store LocationKarrinyup

Joel

Joel

Terrible customer service

Called their store in Carousel, Perth, twice to find out if they still had a frypan sale on, and both calls rung out. Somebody picked up the phone on the second call and promptly hung it up. Took my business elsewhere.

Store LocationCarousel
Peiman

PeimanSouth East Queensland, QLD

MYER Rubbish Men Perfume and Rip Off Customers

A few days ago I bought perfume from MYER Chermside and asked for the best quality and last longer smell then seller showed me one, I checked tester, it had a perfect smell, I purchased it $125 and then use it at home looks water inside with minimum essence, smell stayed on skin and clothes less than one hour then nothing. I returned it to the MYER and talked to the seller and manager (Michelle Adair) but they didn't accept to return it.
They rip off customers by rubbish product, never buy perfume from MYER.

Store LocationMYER Chermside Brisbane QLD

Ne chua

Ne chuaSydney, NSW

Great customer service from Linda of hub

This is the second time I met Linda from myer parramatta.
First time she tied shoelaces for a disabled man. I never saw any retail store employee being so helpful that will do such a thing for a customer, it touched my heart.
Second when I returned my online items thinking it was calculated incorrectly she did not made a fuss instead she just went over and explained to me patiently.
Thanks her also for kindly checking online luggage for me.
It is such a pleasure having the nice, loving lady serving me.

Store LocationParramatta

Michael

MichaelAU

Different policies for poor people - I needed to call Victoria Police about email harassment from Myer after this post

Ali

Ali

No refund for clearance items!

Store LocationMyer online

Melchor Gacuma

Melchor GacumaSydney, NSW

Bad management Lvl 3 George St Myer said can’t do anything coz my x’mas gift security tag stapled garment inside box.

Store LocationMyers CBD George Street

Store LocationPenrith NSW

Annie

Annie

Beware of Return policy for Clearance items

I purchased a handbag with a clearance tag I got home and decided the bag was too big I returned the bag the following day with receipt for a refund or credit note
I was informed by the manager there are no refunds exchange or credit notes for items purchased with a clearance tag ???
When purchasing the item I was not informed of this policy. Why change a policy just before Christmas ??? There is a very small notice on a long counter of the change of policy I did not see it.Very poor disclosure of information. I will not be shopping at Myers again.
Surely this does not conform with Consumer Affairs Policy.
I will get in touch with consumer affairs.

Store LocationWarringah Mall

Vita

VitaSydney

Returns Policy Stinks! Beware Of Sale Items Unable To Return

I've been shopping at Myers for years. Apparently from the 1st Oct 19 Myers no longer accepts returns on sale items even within a 30 day period. This is absolutely appalling and takes advantage of customers who may buy on the spur of the moment, then go home and something doesn't fit properly. Come on Myers lift your standards as this is terrible customer service and forces customers to buy online from other stores.

Store LocationChatswood. All

Hammer

HammerSydney, NSW

The worst retail shop ever

I purchased a product under the "3 hour click and collect" on saturday. 70 hours later after numerous calls, no reply, no email, no text, no phone call NO PRODUCT

Store LocationMyer Brookvale

Clare Howard

Clare HowardGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Rubbish delivery

Took more than 10 days for Auspost to deliver my shoes from Altona to Melbourne cbd!
Would never post anything more than a card via Auspost/Myer also cheap & hopeless
Cannot believe how it could take so long

Store LocationMyer Sydney