Myer Retail Stores

Myer Retail Stores

Shocking customer service

Extremely difficult to get any assistance either in store or on the phone.
I have had very frustrating experiences trying to get in contact with the relevant staff.

The general impression is that employees seem like they don’t want to assist, or are very limited in providing any assistance because they do not have access to certain brands within the store.

Myer - false advertising

Myer is currently advertising on their website Sheridan Sheet sets 1000tc Hotel Quality for $65.95 but says it is an error eg the code is for a pillow case only so they will not honour price.

Store LocationMyer Carindale

Great customer service

Ben in the fragrance department at Myer Morley, Perth WA is fantastic. He helped me to choose an appropriate fragrance for a gift and then went out of his way to wrap the gift beautifully for me. I had never been offered gift wrapping before. Ben has a lot of patience and insight with fragrances. I will be happy to buy more fragrances through Ben again!

Store LocationMyer Morley WA

Focus in store

Stay away from doing online and stick to your physical stores. If it takes you 2 weeks to deliver something, then you are not suitable to trade online. Leave the online trade to Amazon and focus more on your stores. Increase your staff so we can get some service when we need it.

MYER non-existent "Competitive Pricing Policy"

My won't price match anyone but DJs. But I've had DJs match Chemist Warehouse before, so its silly. I've got a $50 voucher to use at Myers, but won't be paying $45 more that Chemist Warehouse for the perfume I want just to get rid of a voucher. Counter staff were rude and looked down on me for requesting they use their "Competitive Pricing Policy", they were upset when I left a neg review on FB so they requested my number to "resolve" the issue only to be even ruder and more patronising. Its their business if they don't want customers or to price match but they should really remove the deceptive policy from their website so people don't waste their time going to a store. This was in relation to perfume but I asked if it was hypothetically a vacuum cleaner would they match Godfrey's, JBHiFI or Good Guys and they answers were all no. A price matching policy that doesn't apply to any common retailers...seems legit

Store LocationMelbourne CBD

Is MYER Blacktown Closing

Is Myer Blacktown Closing ? within the last fortnight i have wanted to do some last minute shopping at the MYER Blacktown store and have noticed that on 3 Occasions the entry doors are being closed early !! Quite frustrating considering MYER advertises opening and closing times Grrrrrrr..... I work in the centre and quite frankly my wife and i are FRUSTRATED !!!
When i spoke to the assistant store manager after encountering the early close a second time, she stated that it's her decision depending on how poorly the store is trading and there is no point keeping the doors open if the "Sales" aren't there !!! Disgusting attitude from a manager to be honest and it's No wonder they are according to her trading poorly !!! Of Course Blacktown Myer is going to trade poorly if they have people in charge that clearly can't see that Keeping doors open encourages people to come in ? Especially if like me they work in the centre and can't do any last minute shopping !!!
Shame on you MYER for allowing this practice to go ON !! My Friends and i definitely avoid Blacktown now and travel to Castle Hill instead where i or my friends have never encountered the "EARLY" Closes and i must say the service experience is Amazing compared to the mediocre service i get at Blacktown Myer (When you can actually find someone to Serve You) !!! Having said that there is only a handfull of Staff that work there that i specifically miss speaking with because they are Genuinely interested in helping the customer !!!
I have colleagues that work with me that avoid Blacktown MYER at all costs because the old fashioned type service and attitude is something that is lacking

Store LocationBlacktown MYER

Excellent service - men's suit

My husband and I went to Myer Doncaster last Sunday the 11th of August to buy a men's suit. We were greeted by Simon and he proceeded to give us outstanding customer service, sizing up my husband perfectly and giving expert advice regarding the cut of suit that was the right fit for my husband's body type. We discussed our needs, as well as the occasion that we required the suit for, an upcoming 40th birthday celebration in Las Vegas. Simon clearly understood what we wanted and needed before we even knew ourselves! He suggested perfect accessories and advised how to wear, travel with, store and care for the wool suit.
We couldn't have bee happier with our experience at Myer Doncaster thanks to Simon. We will be recommending this department to our friends and family. He made the whole shopping experience a pleasure.
Thank you.

Store LocationDoncaster

Shocking Service..Myers Cairns Central

Myers cairns central your customer service is appalling.I literally had to ring the store while i was standing in it for any kind of help,just to be told by an employee sorry you have wrong department and hung up went to desk made inquiry about product i wanted to buy and without even having the decency to look at me said..No havent got any...well Myers Cairns i spent my money elsewhere with exellent customer service..i will never shop there again and will let everyone know about my experience.

Store LocationMyers Cairns Central

Clothing for Women, size 18+

Went to Myer City Store...The range of size 18+ women's clothing is woeful. Old fashioned styles, dreary colours, inferior materials...no modern styled garments. The choices are so limited in 3 hours of looking I bought nothing. Yet in the 'normal' sizes, colours, fashion, fabric styles abound, two floors of beautiful modern clothing to choose from. Please Myer us bigger girls (am size 18-20) also want to be fashionable and like our normal sized counterparts we also have money to spend on up to date fashions!!!

Store LocationMyer City of Sydney

Worst department store in the world

I am being generous by giving them 1 star. If I could leave a zero for this experience then I would have done that. I bought a pair of track pants from myer online. Selected click and collect from Chadstone store. Went and picked it up yesterday. While I was there I decided to try them on to make sure I had the right size. Unlucky that I did as I discovered I had the wrong size and I needed a medium size. Went to the counter and said to the lady who cant be named however just say she was a young, blond women working near the brand Kenzi. If you see her run the opposite way as her service will just give you a headache and grief later on. I said to her I want to exchange the size of these track pants. She said because you bought it online we can exchange the size of the track pants. What we need to do is return these one on the iPad and then I can sell you the right size on the cash registers. She said your online order will be refunded back to you the way you paid. And then you pay for the right size by cash or card today. I told her forget it and just refund this track pants as I have already wasted enough time and just want this nightmare to finish. Anyhow she works at Myer so you would hope she knows what she is doing. So I gave her my order number and she organised the return for me. She asked me if I wanted her to hold onto the right size of the track pants and I said forget it I have no intention of every buying anything from Myer. I asked her if she needed anything from me regarding this return and she said no everything is done. I asked for a receipt and she said it’s all been done. So I took her word and left the store empty handed. I did not receive any emails regarding the refund. So finally I bit the bullet today and contacted Myers online services and Lo and behold there is no refund, all they can see is that the item was collected yesterday. So the staff put me through to Myer Chadstone hub and once again they had no records of the item being refunded. So now I am out of money and no track pants either. Honestly the staff I dealt with didn’t even trust me about what happened. This is after explaining to them exactly what time I visited what counter I went. I even gave them a description of staff member and what I was wearing. Anyways she said I will have to escalate this to a manager so they can look at the cameras because of course they can’t trust a customer as we are all a bunch of liars and their staff is the only honest people. Now at this time I wondered if I contacted the police and said Myer stole from me what would they do about the complain. They would probably assume I am either drunk or doing drugs. However if it was a customer walking out unknowingly or knowingly without paying by now they would have had a visit from the cops for stealing. So why the double standards. As far as I am concerned Myer stole from me legitimately as that staff didn’t put through my refund. Anyways moving on I got a phone call from someone called Jimmy and he apologised and explained to me the staff could have done an exchange of size for me last night and if they didn’t know how to do it they should have called a supervisor or manager to get it done. Honestly I don’t care mate all I care is about my refund. I can go to David Jones and buy a pair of track pants from them and at least they won’t try and steal from me. If you cant spend money on training your staff it’s not the customers issue. We pay a premium price for things at Myers and it’s because of the service. At least you have lost one customer for life as I have no intention of ever buying anything from Myers ever again. And you guys have taught me an important lesson that never to trust any staff at any retail stores and to always get a receipt. By people shopping at Myers we are encouraging this bad behaviour and daylight robbery by you mob.

All I can say so good riddance for me.

Store LocationChadstone

Faulty earings

I bought some beautiful earrings from Myer Bondi & after had worn them once was faulty attachment so I took them to the City store they weren't very helpful so went back to Myer at Bondi Junction & they were very happy to help & replace the earrings-
so i have had some great experiences with my purchases & is my Dept Store of Choice !

Store LocationMyer Bondi Junction

Overall lacklustre service and disinterested staff.

It is virtually impossible to get anyone in the Myer City store in Perth in answer the phone. Yes, I understand during sales periods, on weekends or late night shopping staff might too busy to pick up the phone. However, I have tried ringing when Myer opens on a Monday and Tuesday morning and in the afternoon and no-one, and I mean no-one, bothers to pick-up the phone from any of the departments. What is the point of having a direct line in the first place.

Store LocationPerth CBD

Highly recommending Myer Chatswood

The associate I worked with was knowledgeable and helpful; she told me which brands she liked best, what their top-sellers were, and she explained the distinctions between different products. Great experience!!

Store LocationMyer Chatswood

Could not get any service

Went to karrinyup and joondalup stores after waiting for service at counter and beside a staff member on floor got no service on multiple occasions got no service .standing beside staff member serving customer for 5 minutes and customer said staff member could serve me was told too wait at counter, went home and ordered product direct from manufacturer. Went to an different cheap shop and got service immediately

Store LocationUnderwear and shoes

Great customer service

Today I purchased a Dyson vacuum cleaner from Myers Highpoint. Tom from the electrical department went out of his way to find me the last model within the store and then made sure the warranty was registered with Dyson so I would not experience any possible future issues if something went wrong.
Tom did this after he heard another staff member ( my initial contact ) inform me that their were none left of that model and then rudely walked away , well done Tom you turned a negative experience into a positive one.
Congratulations Myers for employing someone like Tom.

Store LocationHighpoint

Customer service, Hornsby Store.

As I was unable to go to the store in person (due to total knee replacement) my husband attended to my request. He had the most helpful assistance from your customer service operator Marnie. Her service was far and beyond my expatiations. I have always had good service from your Hornsby Store and I am so sorry it will be no longer after January.
I remain a happy Myer customer, Wendy Abel of Berowra.

Store LocationHornsby

Terrible home brand crappy clothing

Myer are now just selling cheap and nasty brands . Reserve lol , what happened to the big brands ? Stuff is spread all over the place , no assistance on the floor , or if you manage to get help they just want to flog you their brand .

It’s almost so cheap and nasty with their own brands these days I try to hide the Myer bag inside a more reputable shops bags so people don’t know I bought one of their cheap home brand shirts because they no longer stock items like Nautica shirts for the slightly bigger lads . Reserve shirts last only a wear or two befure they shrink and go out of shape .

Store LocationShellharbour

Liana-MONTIQUE

Went to Myer Perth today at approximately 4.30pm with my sister looking for dresses to wear to a wedding. We were directed to the montique counter by a sales assistant.
Once we got to the montique counter it was a different story. LIANA a middle aged lady was so rude and lacked basic customer service skills. Yelling and talking down to customers that have money to spend is not only inappropriate but unprofessional. MYER PERTH train your staff better. Won't be back and will not be recommending that brand or store to anyone.

Store LocationMyer perth-montique

Revolting, dishonest and absolute disgusting attitude from staff and managers at MYER store Roselands

I went to the MYER store in a roselands to do some shopping. After browsing in the shoe section I found shoes I liked, priced for $79. I asked for my size and tried it on. When taking it to the register I was told the shoes are $119, and the price tag on the shoe I handed over to a salesperson to get my size, didn’t have the sale tag anymore. I have requested for a manager since they were dodgy and dishonest and didn’t honour the price. The 2IC was haggling with me and offered it to me for $99. I was not happy with that and end up receiving it for $79. She then asked for my drivers license and checked my $100 note if it’s real. She had passive aggressive attitude while packing up the item and taping aggressively on the box. Absolutely revolting and appalling experience at Myers Roselands.

Store LocationRoselands

Faulty blouse re sold

I purchased a blouse from Myer at Doncaster (VIC). I wore it once and the press stud broke. I returned it to the city store expecting an apology and an effort to have the blouse repaired or replaced. I was told that Myer staff (Basque) were not seamstresses even after I suggested they use their inhouse tailor. I was also told there were no replacements in stock when in fact I saw them in stock online that same day! I returned to the department a week later only to see my faulty blouse back on the rack. I have lodged 2 email complaints (mid May) but have not had any acknowledgement since. Lets just add salt to the wound.

Store LocationMyer Doncaster VIC