Myer Retail Stores

Myer Retail Stores

sylvia giri

sylvia giri

Friendly staff

I was in Myer on tuesday and had to go to the lingerie department at Highpoint I got served by a lady call Silvana she was the most loveliest person I have ever meet in a store yet she was so helpful patient and very friendly nothing was to much for her I wish we had more person like her in our retail stores Myer I hope you give this lady Recognition we need more people like her Silvana thankyou for a enjoyable shop at Myer keep up the great work

Store LocationHighpoint Maribyrnong Melbourne
Ola

OlaSydney, NSW

Shopping

Good promotions:)
I can always find something new for my wardrobe. Very good quality. Highly recommend to everyone who loves shopping :)

Store LocationChatswood

Store LocationBrisbane Myer
janine s

janine sGippsland, VIC

Great customer service

Took online items back to FountainGate store Mens dept Excellent Staff Rang first to explain gentleman was so nice and helpful Highly recommend

Store LocationFountain Gate
Julia

JuliaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic shopping experience. Great workers with awesome price.

I bought some Xmas stuff which was on 80% off. Bargain! Helpful shop assistant guide me to those products. Could not be happier!

I also got Myerone rewards too as $10 . Use it and did more shopping.

Store LocationMyer Carindale
David

DavidSydney, NSW

no such thing as customer service anymore

Store LocationPitt St Sydney
michael

michaelSouth East Queensland, QLD

I regret dealing with this dying company

Please please shop anywhere else. Even Nigerian scams are more helpful post-purchase than this mob. Their coffee machine was crap but they asked me to prove its faulty. I'm not an electrical engineer. It's just not working properly. Anyway no help. Avoid Myer Carindale Brisbane at all cost.

Store LocationQld, Brisbane, Carindale
Meh f

Meh fPerth, WA

Very bad experience Quicksilver rash faded

Very bad experience. I was all time customer of myer before but from today I won't go there.
I bought quick silver swimming rast $65 from there few months back and its all faded . I called them to check if they have any policy and they said yes bring it in. I drove there 20 min in scorching heat find parking in carousel and when I visit store they said they can't do anything with it..so pathetic..poor service

Store LocationMyer carousel

Tanya

Tanya Sydney, NSW

Terrible customer service- lost customer.

My son got $350 head phones for Christmas and wanted to return them as they were faulty. Manager told us we can’t return them as they are used and out of sealed box. We spend thousands of $$ in Myers every year and never return anything or expect any customer support. Once we ask for a customer support and a return and we get zero support. We may be short of $350 but you just lost a customer who spends thousands of dollars at your store every year!

Store LocationChatswood

Excellent experience with Customer Service

Myer Roselands. Customer Service Sonya is the best. I bought $200 Tifanny perfume and She helped me choose the best. She is Very professional and very helpful. Thank you Sonya. When I come back to Myer Roselands I will definitely look for Sonya again.❤️

Store LocationRoselands
Sarah

SarahGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Faulty item, pathetic outcome

Everything that's wrong with this place im surprised they haven't gone out of business
- sends me a faulty item
Go to get it exchanged but non in store and out of stock online BUT other stores had stock but couldn't transfer them to other stores to get it exchanged at least
- store clerk has the audacity to tell me I can go get it fixed at a Tailor and can offer me a 10% discount
10%??????? Which would cost me more to get fixed plus there is everything wrong with that sentence since I shouldn't be fixing anything and for 10%%%%%

Such a joke of an experience

Store LocationNorthlands Myer Melbourne
Ben G.

Ben G.South East Queensland, QLD

Useless gift card

Myer issued me a gift card toward the end of 2019. I intended to use it 2020 but there stores were shut every time I visited due to COVID-19

Eventually got in just after the card expired. You might think Myer would extend it or offer a replacement but no. Nothing.

I have always shopped a lot at Myer in the past and even worked with them on occasion in various roles. This was very surprising and disappointing. It’s only $20 but it’ll cost them $1000’s in revenue as we will shop at David Jones from now on.

Amir M

Amir MSydney, NSW

Exchange of goods received as gift

I received a gift for my kid for for her birthday. It was a t-shirt but the size was too small. I went to the store in our area to exchange the size and I was told they no longer are allowed to exchange without receipt. The lady at the cash register indicated it has been two years since change of policy. And she told me to return the gift to whoever purchased it (!) and ask them to exchange the size. I found this so weird to go back and hassle the person who bought this and ask them to change the size for me! I decided to donate the t-shirt.
I expected much more from a store such as Myer which at some point was my preferred store.

Store LocationCastle Hill, NSW
mohammed

mohammedGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Exchange policy

I am very disappointed with Myer's swap policy.
I have bought 2 shirts on sale from sane brand the next day I have decided to swap a short sleeve shirt to a long one with the same brand and kind. Unfortunately the staff charged me extra 50$ as she removed the discount from the items.

amazing Customer Service.

I went to MYER store to find a good perfume for my mom and for myself. Karen was so helpful and delivered an excellent customer service. Thanks KAREN for helping us. :)

Store LocationMYER Northland
Iloveshopping

IloveshoppingAustralian Capital Territory

And we are done!

Store LocationSouthland Melbourne
Genoveva P.

Genoveva P.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent, quality service from Rachelle Bag Department Myers Carindale Westfield

Rachelle was so helpful when I was returning my bag and buying another bag. She delivers a quality customer service. She is confident, efficient, hard working staff member. Excellent people skills. She is so patient and understanding of my concerns. She gave me good information in buying online and in stores. I will definitely recommend Myers to my family and friends. Good service, quality products and service from Rachelle. Myer is the best retail store for me.

Store LocationWestfield Carindale Myers
Phil

PhilSouth East Queensland, QLD

Cocoon Mattress

Amanda ad Myer Maroochydore provided excellent knowledge in assisting us to make the right choice and we purchased 2 beds.

Store LocationMaroochydore

Amy

Amy

Bought a product and was damaged after 1 wash

I bought a triumph bra online for click and collect and I washed it in the machine in a bra bag and found a rip in it. I tried taking it back but they wouldn’t do anything about it, they kept accusing me of lying.

Store LocationMyer, Westfield Carindale