Myer Retail Stores

Myer Retail Stores

Jacqui

JacquiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Employ and train your staff

This was a year ago. I googled and there was a Kobo Clara available at Marion store. I drove there (about 20kms). No saff in electronics area and lights were turned off. Asked for help. Message was relayed back 'we don't sell those'. Asked to speak with manager. So then they searched out back - and found it - and sold it to me. I got a 10% discount.

Store LocationMarion

Even the Salvos is a better place to shop

Myer is more like a maze you have to make your way on the walkways dodging clothing racks or dump tables without getting hurt.
More like a junk store
Don't think they will survive the Coronavirus outbreak.
They should treat their staff better

Suzan

Suzan

Myer Vue Cookware Set- Do not buy

Store LocationWerribee Plaza

Anulka M.

Anulka M.Sydney, NSW

not happy with the worranty job !!

I am very disappointed with the language section at Penrith Myer. The way the handled the warranty is not good. I left my suitcase not even 2 months after I bought it. It had a small crack 2cm along the pocket ( poor workmanship) left to there under the warranty repair. Come bac after 3 weeks not fixed as according to them not covered by warranty but baggage handlers. Not even that , the suitcase had more damage done then when I left it at the store in Penrith. The side is ripped with fabrics hanging on the side and stitches as well. Not happy can’t trust people should have taken photo before I left it in their care

Store LocationPenrith

Thank You, to the helpful and friendly staff at the Clinique counter.

A huge ‘Thank You’ to the helpful and friendly ladies at the Clinique counter at Myer, Doncaster. I am always impressed with the ladies who have excellent product knowledge and provide friendly customer service.

Store LocationDoncaster
SCHUDDY

SCHUDDYBRISBANE

Myers furniture delivered

MYERS Brisbane Queensland.
Purchased bed recently.
Message sent day before.
Delivery between 12 noon and 6pm
Will be contacted at least 2 hours before.
BED arrived 9.30 pm Friday night.
Phone call 8.45pm

Store LocationIndropilly
Cam

CamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Rude and Crap

Store LocationPreston Northland
Melissa

MelissaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Poor website and even worse customer service.

Found an item whilst shopping up to tell which store did just kept playing with a tablet. Left the store and called Castle hill store. When I enquired about the item the woman then asked the brand and with almost disdain in her voice said they dont stock it as they are just a suburban store. Told me I would need to travel to chatswood or Broadway to see if they had it... what is the point of advertising items and not having a function to see where you can purchase it. Poor online site and even worse customer service.

Store LocationPenrith and Castle Hill

No more MYER!!

Bought a few items of clothing on line. Returns policy on clearance items stated no returns for change of mind, which I believed would exclude items that didn’t fit. WRONG!!! Didn’t matter. Any clearance item can’t be exchanged. Left with a dress that didn’t fit. And here’s more confusion - an item not marked as clearance still could not be refunded - as it was from one of the concessions in MYER, that had a different returns policy. A veritable minefield of policies, seemingly designed to catch the unwitting shopper unawares.

I thought Myer were going broke? Well, they’ve just lost a loyal customer. Never again, not online, not in store.

Store LocationPreston

russell d

russell dSydney, NSW

waited 20 minutes for nothing

Went to Myer Westpoint branch to get a Phillips trimmer, asked the staff to assist me on their locked drawer of trimmers. They told me that somebody will help me but after 20 minutes nobody show up. Couldn't wait anymore but to leave the store frustrated.

Store LocationMyer Westpoint branch in Blacktown
Indigo

Indigo

Rude customer service.

Went to the shoe section with my sister today, when we hunted down a staff member to get the correct size, we were treated so rudely. This was an older lady who seemed to think serving people was beneath her. We asked for colour and size and the lady just sneered at us, then just stood around gossiping with the other staff. Only one staff member actually was helping. And they wonder why they are going broke and closing stores , very poor customer service. Which was the whole point of buying in Myers. Will take my money to nice, smiling friendly people, wth actually customer service !

Store LocationMaroochydore

Dodgy return policy, poor customer service from the looks of riches

Nothing told about the return policy while making the purchase. Checked the website about the return policy, it simply said as long as you have the receipt and if purchased within 30 days, they would return.
I checked the price for a perfume I bought on the other store, it was wayyy cheaper so I tried to return the next day, and they would plainly throw at my face "Nothing we can do".
Went to Myers for first and last time...

Store LocationMacquarie Shopping Centre, Macquarie University (Sydney)
Janice

JaniceSydney Surrounds, NSW

No customer service

After being frustrated today, having many unanswered calls to a retail store, Kyle from the online help was awesome. He went out of his way to solve my delimia . Thanks for your help.

Store LocationCastle Hill
Riz

RizCarnegie

Terrible customer service. FALSE ADVERTISING

My mom and i spent almost 4 hours going through their clearance item and was treated rudely to be told its not clearance. We had a right to be angry for having wasted our time. I then called customer service to raise this complaint. The sale attendant’s name is ANNIE and this counter was the one in denim section in level 1 near forever new and vero moda on the 12/02/2020 at 4:52pm.

Store LocationBourke St Mall
Lesley

LesleyPerth, WA

Terrible Customer Service

Waited for a total of 35 minutes to get a shoe size to try on and eventually just left the shop disappointed after not trying on or buying anything.

There was approx 8-12 staff around with only 2 staff visibly assisting customers. I was told to wait in the 'ask for sizing' line and was ignored with staff using another entrance to the stock room to avoid me or serve other customers who were not in the 'ask for sizing' line.
Also should be disappointing for Myer their staff lost out on the sale of 2/3 pairs of shoes as I went elsewhere.

Store LocationMyer Garden City

An embarrassment!!

I bought a watch in August 2019 from Myer, it turned out the watch was broken. I sent the watch back for a repair and the repair company sent it back still broken. I sent the watch back to the store for a second time in November 2019 and it was returned to me in January 2020 still not working. Each time I have requested Myer's assistance all that they have done is told me to return the watch to the repair company. This has been very unhelpful and frankly disgraceful service!

Store LocationMyer Penrith
Michael T.

Michael T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good choice and quality at Myer

Good choice and quality at Myer - all items on the site are as is when you go visit in store and quality id there when buying. Plus the Myer points.

Store LocationMelbourne CBD Bourke St
theonlyone

theonlyonePerth, WA

bargains

Store LocationKarrinyup
Joel

Joel

Terrible customer service

Called their store in Carousel, Perth, twice to find out if they still had a frypan sale on, and both calls rung out. Somebody picked up the phone on the second call and promptly hung it up. Took my business elsewhere.

Store LocationCarousel
Peiman

PeimanSouth East Queensland, QLD

MYER Rubbish Men Perfume and Rip Off Customers

A few days ago I bought perfume from MYER Chermside and asked for the best quality and last longer smell then seller showed me one, I checked tester, it had a perfect smell, I purchased it $125 and then use it at home looks water inside with minimum essence, smell stayed on skin and clothes less than one hour then nothing. I returned it to the MYER and talked to the seller and manager (Michelle Adair) but they didn't accept to return it.
They rip off customers by rubbish product, never buy perfume from MYER.

Store LocationMYER Chermside Brisbane QLD