Myer Retail Stores

See the Best Physical Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Myer? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Terrible service

One the terrible customer service ..they just simple and give good fake smiles to purchase from them.poor service for return

Store LocationBrisbane city

Dee
DeeMudgeeraba, Gold Coast, Qld

Myer French connection Robina, lazy sales assistant

Very bad service from myer store co

Myer does not want to wrap any items bought in shop !! We have to bring our own or buy bags !! What kind of business you are doing no wonder myer is going down sales

trompfy
trompfyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The easiest way ever to tape your favourite TV Shows

It was extremely nice of them to refund me $206.67 for the GCODE INSTANT VIDEO PROGRAMMER on Monday 24th May 2021, which I bought 27 years ago since I don't have a VCR anymore.

PM128
PM128

Worst shopping experience ever

I purchased a trouser/pant at the Myer store at Hobart CBD and the salesperson told me that the right size and color will be delivered from the mainland to my home address within 5 business days and after 20 days of purchase I have not received my goods. Never buy at Myer, it is better to get things delivered from US or UK.

Best Customer service at Sleepmaker at Myer in Brisbane city.

We went to Myer in Brisbane City to purchase mattress at Sleepmaker. The customer service was absolutely outstanding. The Sale person(Chris) had very good knowledge of all different range of products and helped us to find the most suitable and affordable mattress for us. I will definitely go back again to purchase next one from them in the future.

Store LocationMyer at Brisbane City

David C.
David C.Sydney, NSW

Quality Products on Budget Price

I have been customer for Myer since I cam to Australian 20 years ago. Those guys always have generous special prices with a very good quality.

Hamsterblog
HamsterblogSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service

Mary
Mary

Very helpful staff

I shopped at Myer Maroochydore last Friday and bought 4 clothing items which were on special (buy more and save more!) The total amount was $204. When I checked the online prices, they were more cheaper by $30. So I went back to the payment counter and I was served by Sarah. She has assisted me by refunding the $204 and then matching the online prices. She told me that they don't always do this assistance so I have to be careful next time. I find it very misleading that the instore shop prices is different from buying online. Anyway, she helped me and I was very pleased with her service. Bravo Sarah!!

Inderpreet K.
Inderpreet K.Sydney, NSW

Debbie from YSL department

Debbie from YSL very nice person. Very friendly. Very informative and supportive. I always buy from her now. She’s very helpful as well and dosen’t judge you if you take your time to decide and ask her about discounts and stuff.

Carrie Feng
Carrie FengSydney, NSW

Bad customer service

Been to several times in Myer located in the town hall location, where I find there is serious discrimination from the sales of some luxury brands, which includes: Giorgio Armani and Yves Saint Laurent. The sales trying to avoid eye contact and do not wanna talk to me obviously. Am I look at the person who would not shop in the luxury cosmetics shop? I Will not go to these two stores anymore.

Store LocationTownhall, Sydney

56mins on hold with phone call at 9.15am in the morning, then tried head office, also no answer for 25mins

Won't answer phone, 9.15 in the morning, on hold 56mins, for such a big company I would have expected better service or at least a call back service

Alison
AlisonSydney, NSW

Le Creuset pot

Bought a Le Creuset pot from the city store. Nadia was super helpful, I was very happy with the purchase!

Hawk
HawkMelbourne

Customer Service at its best

Visited Southland store recently to return a faulty mens shoe item, the gentleman who served me could not have been more accommodating. On leaving the store I shopped headphones, again the 2 staff were amazing in the service they provided. Well done Myer, great staff make the difference.

Store LocationSouthland
Kris
KrisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

SKECHERS

I recently purchased a new pair of skechers that were only just released and while there was a promo of 30% on all skechers shoes I was unaware that the new items would be for a discounted price. I was delighted to learn they were discounted. I got them $50 cheaper than from the manufacturer. Thank you Myer.

Read more reviews - page 2See all Myer reviews