Myer Retail Stores

Myer Retail Stores

dazzler3622

dazzler3622

Most insulted I have ever been as a customer

Store LocationMelbourne City - Bourke St - Menswear

stephen

stephenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

shoe department in store service is terrible no wonder people are now shopping online

Store Locationfountain gate Meyer store

GTS

GTSSydney

Myer Parramatta - Appalling Customer Service. Spoiled our day !!!!!!

Store LocationMyer Parramatta
Karen K

Karen KSydney Surrounds, NSW

Poor product

I bought a Trent Nathan shirt for my husband two years ago. It has only been washed maybe 8-10 (if that)times in a front loader machine. The shirt has totally disintegrated. The shirt was only worn as a good shirt and we are very disappointed with this product.

Unhappy

UnhappySydney, NSW

Myer No exchange on clearance items - another long time customer list

I was shopping at Myer Parramatta today and bought my 4 year old grand daughter a pair of shoes on clearance, I was told at the cash register that I am not able to return/exchange clearance items any more, new policy. Being a grandmother I very often shop without my grandchildren or children for that matter so not always sure of size etc. I have been a good customer of Myer since they traded under Grace Bros, Christmas time always gave Myer gift cards, NOT ANY MORE. Myer has lost me as a customer and I will not be shopping there any more, looks like David Jones/Target/Kmart gift cards this year. They wonder why they are loosing money??????

Store LocationParramatta

Jim T.

Jim T.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Failed to honour 30 day exchange policy - Scammers

Store LocationQueen Street, Brisbane

No returns on clearance items

I went to buy a dress on clearance (it wasn't even that discounted) and was told I couldn't return it. I did not buy the dress. How on earth are Myer going to sell clearance clothing? They'll have stock sitting there for ages. Very disappointed with their new policy. I'll go buy a dress somewhere else.

Unhappy policy holder

Unhappy policy holderSydney, NSW

No return or refund for clearance items

Myer lost another customer. I usually shop at Myer in my local area but with the "no refund on clearance items", I will never shop at Myer again. There are shops that will offer you a store credit on sales items but not Myer. Myer is so strict in their return policy since October 2019 that it looked like people have to buy full price items from them. I can buy anywhere if I have to pay full priced. Why do I have to shop at Myer?

Store LocationParramatta

Christine

ChristineFar North Queensland, QLD

Exceptional Customer Service

Wonderful Iron which replaced the one I had for 6 years. I do a lot of ironing as my husband is an Anglican priest and it glides, steams, with effortless ease and perfect results

Store LocationCairns Central

Elisa

ElisaSydney, NSW

Exceptional customer service by Lena at the Chatswood NSW store today

Store LocationMyer Chatswood in NSW

Adelaide Daz

Adelaide DazAdelaide

Myer Santa Land Rundle Mall

Even though we shop in myers our child left the Santa Land crying. Because we didn't buy or pay for the photo package they said our child could not come in. They then let in a family/Child that had paid for photos and then closed the door in our child's face causing him to cry. Is it all about money for them and the staff not polite about it. How low has myer$ fallen since I was a boy. They have lost our family as a customer permanently. Go to David Jones its much much better.

Morgan in Dior at MYER Chadstone great customer service.

Morgan has restored my faith in purchasing from Myer. Great customer service, product knowledge and communication that is not often experienced. Person to person service much better than purchasing online.

Store LocationChadstone

Michelle

Michelle

Fantastic customer service

Fantastic service from Jenna from Clinique on Saturday at Joondalup. Jenna has served me a couple of times now and always goes out of her way to give me great advice and make sure I get the right products. A huge thank you to Jenna and Myer.

Store LocationJoondalup

No men allowed!

Store LocationMyer Werribee
NikC

NikCSydney, NSW

My failed quest in store and online

Store LocationPitt Street Mall

Alan

AlanPerth, WA

I had bought 2 TM Lewin shirts over 150 dollars I washed never worn took back and got denied replacements

I had bought TM Lewin business shirts that were too big for me. Store manager didn't offer any compensation or help and were very rude and dismissive. Will not be going back

Store LocationCity myers

Kathleen C.

Kathleen C.Sydney, NSW

They give you back less then u paid on refunds

Store LocationBondi

Julie

JulieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Heritage Cotton Mattress Protector

I purchased a Myer Heritage Mattress Protector Superfine 100%Cotton. I am so impressed with this Mattress Protector. It stays put and is great quality, comfortable and cool
I have a Sheridan one that constantly moved and might I add is not of the quality of the Heritage one. Sad for me as I was a big Sheridan fan. Well done Myers, this is a Quality product.

December 7th 2019 Update: Gazman linen shirt

I purchased a Gazman Linen shirt it wasnt available in store and the lovely assistant did a ipad order for me. I received in 3 days free postage.. Great service.I have done this before and am extremely happy with Myer. Thank you very much . The Quality of the shirt is amazing.

Store LocationRobina

Symantha

SymanthaSydney, NSW

Pitt St Mall Myer - Absolutely ABYSMAL

Pathetic service, extremely difficult to get through to speak to anyone. I'll never ever return, as a women in her early 40's who has spend power, you're alienating our demographic at a rate of knots. Your business model is dead. Let it go.

Store LocationMyer Pitt Street Sydney