MyITHub

MyITHub

2.5

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (4)
 Forest 247 Fitness

Forest 247 FitnessSydney, NSW

Review Update

Helpful with my enquiry regarding D-Link switch. Good customer service, would shop again. Also important to talk with their chat line to make a purchase, to make sure product you pick correct product.

Alex

AlexMelbourne

Don't expect anything if the product isn't right

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Bill M.

Bill M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quick and very efficient.

Great service. Well done. Half time at the footy on Sunday and emailed asking for availability of a Amplifi mesh point. I was surprised with a response within 20mins. Ordered the unit Sunday night. Arrived Tuesday lunchtime.
I had previously ordered a unit of another Melb IT company and after 6weeks had to ask my bank to chase a refund.

Very happy with MyITHub and will go there first next time.

Poor Customer Service

Requested a refund as the product did not meet the requirements. They stated they would issue to warehouse to generate a refund docket but 3 days later still nothing. One of the products when i opened tore a small section of the packaging and the refuse to refund this. Very poor customer service, slow to respond unless purchasing. Stay clear of this company and buy elsewhere

Dianacarla

DianacarlaFar North Queensland, QLD

Awful customer service

Placed an order for hardware needed for one of our customers and had to do a bank transfer up front. A week later no tax invoice, no tracking number, and customer is asking when we will have their order. SEVERAL calls to customer service later, it turns out they do not have the products we ordered in stock (but said they did when we placed the order). They had an upgraded version, it cost us extra. They sent it out, but gave us an incorrect invoice that doesn't match our bank transfer. Now trying to get ahold of someone to help me with the correct tax invoice so I can reconcile the payment I made to them, and no one answers the phone. Eventually I get transferred to "bumblebee's" voicemail. NEVER ordering from these guys again!

Excellent customer service and support.

Asked for tech advise on few occasions and received excellent response before making purchase. Received good on a timely manner.
They know what they are selling and not just any online provider.

DAVE0202

DAVE0202AU

They are just awful & no guarantee of genuine products

Excellent customer service

Ordered a Sennheiser headset from these guys. Got it next day and paid only $12 for shipping. The Prices are very cheap and good product. Would recommend buying again from them.

Sad customer service

Brought a $250 headset to pair with my phone. (a Sennheiser) Volume at max was just a whisper and the caller couldn't hear me very well. Returned the product to be checked but the support team said I can't upgrade for a more superior headset and that they won't be refunding it only replacing it if they determine it to be faulty!
Already contacted consumer protection with details so far. I'll be reporting to them on the outcome with the results from myithub.
Person I've been talking to spoke too quickly and after asking them to slow their speach down they got all offended and became abrupt and not very helpful.
They referred me to the support for sennheiser however that support team have not been helpful either.

Steve

SteveWallan

Surprised on two counts

I hadn't seen these reviews before I went to post mine, however if I had I would have thought twice about purchasing from these guys. Just goes to show, how different things can be.

I ordered a Grandstream phone set for home on Wednesday and the courier arrived next day. Surprised to say the least as I live outside the metropolitan border where deliveries are usually two to three days at least.

Hard to get service this good, will surely be purchasing more equipment from these guys again.

Teaspoon

TeaspoonPerth, WA

Fraudulent advertising and Terrible service

Gary

Gary

Don't expect service but expect bad attitude

Really bad customer service. Borderline fraud. Take your order showing that it ships in 1-2 days. After two days tell me it's one month before they can ship. Then they don't know how long will it take them to process refund. Answer I got when asked about refund process is " we will check and get back to you asap" and asap is not same day either.

TAD

TAD

Shocking customer service - updated

Caitlin

CaitlinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible Service

Nic P

Nic PMelbourne

Multiple time sensitive order, fantastic service

PhillipP

PhillipPGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

No Complaints.

My recent purchase was problem free and the store was great to deal with.
The price I paid for the router was excellent and the order was posted and delivered by courier very quickly.
The router itself is one of the best purchases I have made.
So overall I had a trouble free, great experience with this online store.

LazyPerthGuy

LazyPerthGuyPerth, WA

Not enough people say when there happy.

Prompt and fast postage, item packed well received within a few business days.
Thanks guys got me out of a pickle nice and quickly.
Would use again.

Thunder100

Thunder100Toowoomba

Was 100% for me

I see more than a few bad reviews. However, I can not complain about my experience.
The item I bought was well priced(cheapest online at the time)
Equal to Cheapest freight charge.
Ordered on Monday and received interstate on Wednesday.
No reason not to give them 5 STAR

Very Poor Customer Service

I bought a Grandstream IP PBX system with 4 handsets and the system was faulty straight out of the box! I asked for a refund but they refused!!!! they said they willing to fix it, but it can take few weeks!!!
I am taking the matter to the Australian Consumer Commission!
Stay away from them.

BrianB

BrianBBrisbane

No Customer Service or Backup

we purchased a ISDN VoIp Gateway. The company agreed that if the item wasn't suitable i could return it for a full refund. The item wasn't suitable. Fortunately i kept a copy of the "chat" dialogue and after several phone calls they finally agreed to honour the refund if i send the item back. Guess what.....according to the company the item was "damaged" and they are charging a $100 "restocking" fee.....the company has a bad culture and they don't want to know you once you have transacted with them.