MyITHub

MyITHub

3.0

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (2)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (2)
Bill M.

Bill M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quick and very efficient.

Great service. Well done. Half time at the footy on Sunday and emailed asking for availability of a Amplifi mesh point. I was surprised with a response within 20mins. Ordered the unit Sunday night. Arrived Tuesday lunchtime.
I had previously ordered a unit of another Melb IT company and after 6weeks had to ask my bank to chase a refund.

Very happy with MyITHub and will go there first next time.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedUbiquiti AFi-R AmpliFi HD
Dianacarla

DianacarlaFar North Queensland, QLD

Awful customer service

Placed an order for hardware needed for one of our customers and had to do a bank transfer up front. A week later no tax invoice, no tracking number, and customer is asking when we will have their order. SEVERAL calls to customer service later, it turns out they do not have the products we ordered in stock (but said they did when we placed the order). They had an upgraded version, it cost us extra. They sent it out, but gave us an incorrect invoice that doesn't match our bank transfer. Now trying to get ahold of someone to help me with the correct tax invoice so I can reconcile the payment I made to them, and no one answers the phone. Eventually I get transferred to "bumblebee's" voicemail. NEVER ordering from these guys again!

Warranty Claim MadeNo