MyITHub

MyITHub

2.5

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (2)
Alex

AlexMelbourne

Don't expect anything if the product isn't right

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Poor Customer Service

Requested a refund as the product did not meet the requirements. They stated they would issue to warehouse to generate a refund docket but 3 days later still nothing. One of the products when i opened tore a small section of the packaging and the refuse to refund this. Very poor customer service, slow to respond unless purchasing. Stay clear of this company and buy elsewhere

Dianacarla

DianacarlaFar North Queensland, QLD

Awful customer service

Placed an order for hardware needed for one of our customers and had to do a bank transfer up front. A week later no tax invoice, no tracking number, and customer is asking when we will have their order. SEVERAL calls to customer service later, it turns out they do not have the products we ordered in stock (but said they did when we placed the order). They had an upgraded version, it cost us extra. They sent it out, but gave us an incorrect invoice that doesn't match our bank transfer. Now trying to get ahold of someone to help me with the correct tax invoice so I can reconcile the payment I made to them, and no one answers the phone. Eventually I get transferred to "bumblebee's" voicemail. NEVER ordering from these guys again!

DAVE0202

DAVE0202AU

They are just awful & no guarantee of genuine products

Sad customer service

Brought a $250 headset to pair with my phone. (a Sennheiser) Volume at max was just a whisper and the caller couldn't hear me very well. Returned the product to be checked but the support team said I can't upgrade for a more superior headset and that they won't be refunding it only replacing it if they determine it to be faulty!
Already contacted consumer protection with details so far. I'll be reporting to them on the outcome with the results from myithub.
Person I've been talking to spoke too quickly and after asking them to slow their speach down they got all offended and became abrupt and not very helpful.
They referred me to the support for sennheiser however that support team have not been helpful either.

Teaspoon

TeaspoonPerth, WA

Fraudulent advertising and Terrible service

Gary

Gary

Don't expect service but expect bad attitude

Really bad customer service. Borderline fraud. Take your order showing that it ships in 1-2 days. After two days tell me it's one month before they can ship. Then they don't know how long will it take them to process refund. Answer I got when asked about refund process is " we will check and get back to you asap" and asap is not same day either.

Caitlin

CaitlinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible Service

Very Poor Customer Service

I bought a Grandstream IP PBX system with 4 handsets and the system was faulty straight out of the box! I asked for a refund but they refused!!!! they said they willing to fix it, but it can take few weeks!!!
I am taking the matter to the Australian Consumer Commission!
Stay away from them.

BrianB

BrianBBrisbane

No Customer Service or Backup

we purchased a ISDN VoIp Gateway. The company agreed that if the item wasn't suitable i could return it for a full refund. The item wasn't suitable. Fortunately i kept a copy of the "chat" dialogue and after several phone calls they finally agreed to honour the refund if i send the item back. Guess what.....according to the company the item was "damaged" and they are charging a $100 "restocking" fee.....the company has a bad culture and they don't want to know you once you have transacted with them.

brlo1973

brlo1973Sydney

Product not delivered. No communication and failure to respond to PayPal dispute.

Moe

MoePerth, WA

Item was instock but did not ship for 9 days and they couldn't explain why

Ordered a Granstream HT802 VoIP ATA which was instock and paid the $15 for express shipping. 8 days later still nothing. I rang them up and they said they will check with "the warehouse" why it wasn't sent out and they'll call me back. I heard nothing from them but got an automated email the next day saying order is now shipped.
Shame about paying for the express postage and getting it 11 days later...

Never again!

sathia

sathiaperth

Not deliver the item on time and lied about urgently needed goods!!!!

I received the order confirmation on the 30/01/2017. I contacted the sales reps via chat before I place the order on 30/ 01/17. I asked them clearly if I can get the item by Thursday as I have to use for my business meeting on Friday. Your sales reps confirmed me confidently of on-time delivery which didn’t happen later. For that reason, I have to buy another phone from local market and that wasted my double monies.

Like talking to a brick wall

A headset was purchased in error that isn't compatible with network of phones in the office. Attempting to resolve the issue saw it costing me more than the initial purchased headset. Steer clear wish now I had have done so.

Very Poor Service and Communication

Had it up to here!

Had it up to here!South-Eastern Region, NSW

Worst online business ever, lied to me 5 times about urgently needed goods!!!!!!