MyNetFone Home Phone

MyNetFone Home Phone

aussietaff

aussietaffWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Their Service is Very Good

I recently requested to have my VoIP Phone Ported from a Company to MyNetFone all went well, it only took 5 working days. The staff at MyNetFone are very helpful, and they are quick in getting back to you if you need help. My Phone is working fine, and I would recommend them, for their Phone service, and friendly, helpful staff.

Alphako

AlphakoSydney, NSW

SAVED OUR FAX LINE!!! A must have to keep your fax alive on NBN

They really saved the day when NBN came knocking, facing the prospect of paying a big telco $40-60 just to maintain a separate line and an additional $300 cost to have an additional nbn connection installed. Im now paying a mere $10/month, cannot put into words how grateful I hope I dont jinx my line after this review haha.

Dale G

Dale G

Great product and great service

Signed up for MyNetFone VOIP service and very happy with their service and the support. Tech support very helpful with configuring my VOIP phone and reliable service throughout. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend or use again.

Bill R.

Bill R.Sydney, NSW

Shocking customer service

Shocker when it comes to customer support. They made it difficult to cancel a VoIP Service I've had for 8 years but rarely use now. Seems to be a lack of comprehension of English involved.

YMMS

YMMSGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Unable to receive incoming calls, support staff suck

Mynetfone ticket #1360142
Stopped being able to receive incoming calls, contacted support
Staff replicated by logging in to my sip account and could replicate incoming calls to my DID not reach them when logged in as me.
Have received a fob off from the support staff saying it must be due to settings on my end, however this makes no sense as they replicated by logging in to my mynetfone account and had the exact same issue as I experience.
I still can not receive calls and will be taking my business elsewhere if I do not start receiving some better customer care.

Trevor T.

Trevor T.

No Customer service

I have a VOIP service. The CLI overstamping stopped working several months ago. Tried calling tech support on numerous occasions but can never get through.
Re-loaded, turned on and off etc but to no avail.
My outgoing voice level is also very low. People people complain they cannot hear me.

RobinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Dumped us like a bag of garbage

Glen

GlenWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

MyNetFone doesn't give refunds

I have had a VoIP with MyNetFone for 13 years and had good service until I tried to cancel the service and get a refund. 6 weeks of back and forward bank details etc. Every reason NOT to make the refund....terms and conditions ...mind you T&C does Not override Consumer Law in most cases you are still entitled to your money.

Finally after 6 weeks I received my money but only after I involved the Ombudsman's Office.

MyNetFone
Ella M.MyNetFone

hughes2Mid North Coast, NSW

Great voip and pricing but........

I have been with Mynetfone for Voip for many years and that product and costing was great but when I decided to transfer my voip to my present internet provider they refused to refund me the $20 I had in credit and yes that is in the terms and conditions.
BUT it is not an action to win friends and influence people to join up with them. They are fine unless you have a problem and then it's anyone's guess as to how it goes.

MyNetFone