Part of MyNetFone 1.6

Ram J.
Ram J.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
  Verified Home Phone

VONEX Fraudulent Monthly charges

I started with mynetphone VOIP and rarely use it.
Now, Vonex want to empty my account at $5 per month.
I'm outraged at this rip off.
Whats worse, the abbreviated number to call customer service
from VOIP numbers has disappeared.
This means, you have to pay for a call to Vonex Customer service.
The audacity and arrogance is something else

I'll give VONEX a negative thumbs down for
a corporate attitude problem.

ozi181
ozi181Hunter Region, NSW18 posts
Robert C.
Robert C.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Tut tut

I have used Mynetfone for years now Vonex has taken over they tell me my account doesn't exist. Well shortly it won't.
Charlton D.
Charlton D.Sydney, NSW

The worst company EVER

The worst company I have EVER EVER dealt with. They are totally useless and doing their ONLY core business.
Ming L.
Ming L.

The worst cloud PABX ever

Mynetfone was ok, however since Vonex took over mynetfone, it constantly have the issue with phone not ringing. last month vonex support contacted me that I have to move from Mynetfone plateform to Vonex plateform, they created me an account to login Vonex for setting things up, the vonex interface is like dog breakfast, I can't even use any words to describe how bad it is. Even I talked to support about poor interface, they admited it's still under develop. Finally I decided to move on and I realized there's a lots of cloud PABX suppliers on the markets can do much much better job then Vonex, like 100% better. Do yourself a favor - STAY AWAY FROM VONEX, NO KIDDING.
Kiernan H.
Kiernan H.Sydney, NSW

Vonex are terrible

We used mynetfone for several years without problems. Vonex take over has lead to total failure of our phone system. Multiple callers can’t get through. Awful, awful. Awful. Stay away
Nic
NicCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Stay away from Vonex

We were a MNF customer for over 10 years and never had an issue. Now that Vonex have taken over they have completely destroyed our phone system. They have also stopped replying to any emails and have provided no updates or solutions leaving our business unable to operate properly.
Stuntech
StuntechSouth East Queensland, QLD

Steer clear of MNF and VONEX

Was with MNF and then Vonex bought the Residential and small to medium Business in August 2021. We have had nothing with issues leading up to and after the acquisition. The phones rarely work on 4G connections now when it used to be ok. Getting any type of support is a complete nightmare. So many times you ring and wait on the phone for up to an hour, then they cant do anything to help. Replies to emails take a week. Trying to cancel and remove the phones from their database takes weeks on end and usually requires many phone calls and follow up emails.
Would 100% never get a service from Vonex/MNF again.
Angry
AngrySydney Surrounds, NSW

No customer service

I am an IT consultant for a client of this company and have tried to contact support on 4 different occasions. 2 x 1 hour wait, on one of these i was asked to wait and waited 30 minutes before i had to disconnect the call (as i have a business to run) and the second transferred me to someone else and i was cut off after 20 minutes) 2 x 40 and 30 minute wait - i disconnected (as i have a business to run) . I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS BUSINESS AND HAVE REQUESTED THAT MY CLIENT MOVES PROVIDER - problem still not resolved and i am waiting for my call to be picked up (15 minutes so far)
Alec
Alec
  Home Phone

MyNetFone has gone to the dogs since Vonex buyout

This Vonex mob is a disaster from my customer service point of view.
Snappy looking website sprouting great promises, but no action.
Great promises from phone support staff, but no action.
Great promises from accounts dept, but no action.

Get it now?? Great promises, but no action...

I am so disappointed, from what was a great start-up when I joined MNF ~2007...

Fernando
FernandoSydney, NSW4 posts
  Verified Home Phone
Chubba1972
Chubba1972Perth, WA
  Home Phone

Vonex support for partners horrible

I have been a reseller of mynetfone services to my customers for 10 years. Since the move to Vonex we have had numerous issues, nobody returns our calls, our customers services have randomly been cut off, ridiculous charges have occurred. We are moving all our customers away. Simply horrible customer service.
praxidice
praxidiceSouth East Queensland, QLD16 posts
  Home Phone

MNF has gone to the dogs !!!

I have been a MNF customer for over 20 years with multiple services and until recently had no complaints. Since the deal with Vonex, everything has changed for the worst. Nobody knows anything, calls are never returned, there is no support of any kind, and after two weeks of trying unsuccessfully to contact the sales department I've decided I have no option but to take my business elsewhere. Traditionally the impossibly useless and unbelievably frustrating Telstra offshore call centre has taken first prize for ineptitude, but Vonex has raised the bar to an entirely new level.
Damian S.
Damian S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Home Phone

Unable to call Croatia any longer

Called helpdesk and was told due to high number of scams coming from Croatia no longer will be able to call Croatia. Absolute rubbish have been using Mynetphone and previous Pennytell for over 10 years never had any problems till now.
Peter Pan
Peter PanSydney8 posts

Terrible customer service

What a telecommunication provider. I haven't seen such a terrible portal before.

1. I can set up credit card account, but I cannot remove it from the portal. That mean I cannot stop them from charging my credit card.
2. I can set up auto top up, but I cannot disable it. That means we cannot use manual top up to control my usage.
3. There is no email or live chat communication. The only way of communication is to call them (if I have time to wait).
4. I changed to NBN recently and ADSL VOIP no longer work and they cannot provide a solution to me. That's why I want to close my account and hit all sorts of problem.