MyNetFone

MyNetFone Questions & Answers

Eaglejo
Eaglejo · MyNetFone

I have had voip with Mynetfone for years and absolutely no trouble. I am looking at their mobile service and am looking for anyone with experience who has used their mobile service of unlimited calls and texts with Data . Thanks .

MickDEN
MickDEN

No issues with their mobile service provided via Telstra coverage - Happy customer

Kye Rosendale
Kye Rosendale · MyNetFone

How is mynetfone for WA users? does MNF route Locally with a POP in perth? and how are the international speeds

Dianne
Dianne

Internet speeds in Melbourne are extremely slow and service appalling. Be warned.

Nic
Nic · MyNetFone

After signing up is there a cooling off period? After reading all these reviews am really having doubts?

Tim C
Tim C

No, they want you to pay all the money you would have if you had continued your service for the full length of the contract.

VJ
VJ · MyNetFone

So finally received TP-LINK modem. I have purchased ADSL2 with voip. Won't connect having issues. Help!!

Subject Verb Object
Subject Verb Object

Seriously, you didn't think you should call MNF tech support with this issue. This level of stupidity amazes me.

Nate
Nate

Had the same issue - and thanks 'subject verb object' but their tech support was frickin useless, and I made 3 calls and over 4 hours on hold. Eventually a dude figure out the modem they sent me had a corrupt file, and kept updating to someone else's account details.

Oh joy and there goes my internet AGAIN. 5th time tonight.

I'd suggest disabling the cnwp options from enabled, then reipdatingbyiur account details. But just never do a factory reset, or else it'll f*#k out again.

Ron · MyNetFone

Hi . I am an existing NBN customer with another ISP in Darwin NT. I have been with mynetfone Voip services for several years and have enjoyed a very good relationship and prompt customer service when required. I would now like to know from any existing mynetfone Darwin customers there comments on Mynetfone NBN service and who Mynetfone use as their carrier for the Darwin NBN service?

Regards

Melbourne Customer
Melbourne Customer

Hi Ron,

As you can see from my name I am a "Melbourne" Customer... I would not have a clue about what happens in Darwin.

My advice is that you move away from mynetfone as soon as possible! I would not recommend anyone to be their customer. I had the displeasure to have to deal with them for over 6 months, and I am glad there are only 2 weeks remaining on my paid bill. I am definitely never coming back to it.

There are plenty of other reasonable ISP's around just ask google.

latina
latina

Hi Ron, I'm in Sydney and I just left mynetfone because the speed is the worst ever.

Ron

Thanks for your replies I am still considering my options but would appear if they cannot get a service going in the big smoke , how the hell they going to be able service Darwin .

baljit brar
baljit brar · MyNetFone

Hi this is baljit .I want to know about the different plane of the internet .because I want unlimited internet service. Can anyone help me?

Jim
Jim

Different plane. Try Emirates.

Kim71
Kim71 · MyNetFone

How to remove voicemail ?

Ray99
Ray99

Log into your MyNetFone Portal, Under My Voice Services/Follow Me and Voicemail/Follow Me Option, select "No Follow Me".

Hope this works.

Regards

Get an answer from our members and MyNetFone representatives

Select a listing for your question
MyNetFone