MyNetFone Questions & Answers

Home Phone, NBN (See All)
Listing monitored by MyNetFone

7 questions from our users

Eaglejo
Eaglejoasked
MyNetFone

I have had voip with Mynetfone for years and absolutely no trouble. I am looking at their mobile service and am looking for anyone with experience who has used their mobile service of unlimited calls and texts with Data . Thanks .

MickDEN
MickDEN

No issues with their mobile service provided via Telstra coverage - Happy customer

Kye Rosendale
Kye Rosendaleasked
MyNetFone

How is mynetfone for WA users? does MNF route Locally with a POP in perth? and how are the international speeds

Dianne
Dianne

Internet speeds in Melbourne are extremely slow and service appalling. Be warned.

Nic
Nicasked
MyNetFone

After signing up is there a cooling off period? After reading all these reviews am really having doubts?

Tim C
Tim C

No, they want you to pay all the money you would have if you had continued your service for the full length of the contract.

VJ
VJasked
MyNetFone

So finally received TP-LINK modem. I have purchased ADSL2 with voip. Won't connect having issues. Help!!

Seriously, you didn't think you should call MNF tech support with this issue. This level of stupidity amazes me.

Nate
Nate
Ronasked
MyNetFone

Hi . I am an existing NBN customer with another ISP in Darwin NT. I have been with mynetfone Voip services for several years and have enjoyed a very good relationship and prompt customer service when required. I would now like to know from any existing mynetfone Darwin customers there comments on Mynetfone NBN service and who Mynetfone use as their carrier for the Darwin NBN service?
Regards

latina
latina

Hi Ron, I'm in Sydney and I just left mynetfone because the speed is the worst ever.

Ron

Thanks for your replies I am still considering my options but would appear if they cannot get a service going in the big smoke , how the hell they going to be able service Darwin .

baljit brar
baljit brarasked
MyNetFone

Hi this is baljit .I want to know about the different plane of the internet .because I want unlimited internet service. Can anyone help me?

Jim
Jim

Different plane. Try Emirates.

Kim71
Kim71asked
MyNetFone

How to remove voicemail ?

Ray99
Ray99

Log into your MyNetFone Portal, Under My Voice Services/Follow Me and Voicemail/Follow Me Option, select "No Follow Me".
Hope this works.

Regards

Get an answer from our members and MyNetFone representatives